You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tesarion

Private

• "Tesarion" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2016

Friday, March 4th 2016, 11:12am

Problems to login

Hello everyone!

maybe for my problem I should open a ticket, but before to do it, I tell you here my problem; maybe someone had had my problem and could help me to solve it without open a ticket.
I made a game account and I tried to log in. After a few time, a message in Chinese language appears, this one:

I press ok and after a few time, another message in Chinese lanugage appears:

I click ok another time and this message appears: "Disconnected. Try to refresh the page. I use the Italian version.

I do it but nothing changes. I tried the Italian and the French version. I use google chrome but i tried also mozilla, installing the flash player plugin. I have a simply pc but normally I can play browser games. In another game I could never read the chat for a flash player problem but I never discovered how to solve it. Help me. There are the characteristics of my pc:

Thank you, I hope you can help me to solve my problem!
(Sorry for my bad English :) )

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Friday, March 4th 2016, 11:16am

No idea why it's happening :< For sure - make ticket! Next thing is that maybe someone on the forums can also help
  • Activate Facebook

Tesarion

Private

Friday, March 4th 2016, 11:18am

Hello Lil,

ok for sure I'll send also a ticket, thank for your suggestion. Somewhere should be the solution! :)

Greatings!

• Activate Facebook

king steve

Sergeant

• "king steve" is male
  • "king steve" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Friday, March 4th 2016, 11:38am

hey

some servers are closed now the only that is open to new players is sherman have u try it

:P :P :P
  • Activate Facebook

Tesarion

Private

Friday, March 4th 2016, 11:43am

Thanks to you too King, but isn't this the problem. I discoverd now what is it. I use the university's conection and they put some filters to some sites. Unfortunately this game is one of them :(

EDIT: you can close the thread, thank you all for help!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tesarion" (Mar 4th 2016, 11:58am)

• Activate Facebook