You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

dwpappy

Corporal

• "dwpappy" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 30th 2015

Saturday, February 27th 2016, 3:07pm

so now we can be banned for officer names with no warning to change it?

i was looking through officer list last night there are many officer names that could be offensive , so why only the one player banned? and why not a warning to change it or face banning, something odd about this, i will be searching officer names and sending tickets on all of them , i am getting very tired of the bias in this game, and this ban shows it clearly!!!!

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Saturday, February 27th 2016, 3:51pm

only offensive if you find it so
there is a lot more stuff like that in world chat mainly by 4star
that should be sorted first

• Activate Facebook

SS_KONIG

Corporal

• "SS_KONIG" is male

Saturday, February 27th 2016, 8:30pm

Its a disgrace, banning a player for having an officer called "DumbAss" is the dumbest decision i ever saw and the person who made that decision is a worm.

• Activate Facebook

brainydude

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 20th 2015

Saturday, February 27th 2016, 10:11pm

Absolute disgrace...There is no legal standing to the reason behind this ban....unless there has been a warning first.Why? Because the rule(s) broken are ambiguous and open to interpretation.
I`ve been playing this game for many years now and in the "old days" if a player took offence to a city name or ofc name they reported it,then player was told to change the name or suffer a ban...
That was common sense as like previously said some things offend some people,other things offend others.
Get a grip before this game dies completely.Take action against the relevant people who are obviously corrupt and have some level of power here.
I reported a player for trying to bully me(yes i laughed when they did) but reported it to stop it being done to any young or susceptible players.
That player is still playing but someone gets banned for a name!!!!
W2G where nepotism runs free

Absolute joke

• Activate Facebook

BoS

Private

• "BoS" is male

Date of registration: Jan 17th 2016

Saturday, February 27th 2016, 11:09pm

Great Cover Up

I have seen the screenshot of the copy which the player managed to circulate in Elite server before he vac. It Clearly states that among many other reasons , using an officer with offensive officer name. It is not the only cause for his ban. You may just go and have to read it again. Iam sure youll find something about threatening and inciting other members.

You call it(support desicion) BIAS,Disgrace and corrupt in your mentioning and i would leave it to you to decide what happen to the other reasons mentioned in the support reply that is circulated in the whole server ? The person we are talking about , we all know is a repeated chat offender and has been perm muted untill recently he was unmuted as a goodwill gesture.

It is clear from the circulated screenshot of the support reply that there were more than one offense. You guys opt to only choose one out of the several and try to make it a big issue. Yes his offensive officer name is mentioned but it was not the only thing that is mentioned.

As far as my knowledge it is in violation of rules , discussing the support desicion. Just because they are listening to you doesnt mean you can say what ever you want and theyll be quite.

Some of us are very eager to interpret this stuff and make huge gas bubble about players getting banned on offensive officer names. My friends/Fellow Gamers so please try to get the bigger picture of it before you jump on blaming support/W2G Staff / Players .So what i request you is please dont jump onto conclusions and let support deal with it.

BoS
  • Activate Facebook

SkyRaider

Private

Date of registration: Dec 24th 2015

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 12:52am

Really

This is a load of crap and you know it. You know what I and most everyone else sees when reading that justification, balls. We have no valid reasons to ban you so we will just say it was for other things and an offensive officer because that is the only thing we have. Any other specific justification would had been listed. Your feeble attempt at casting doubt on what transpired is very transparent.

Yes I do believe it was a bias decision made solely by members of the staff at a time to benefit other commanders in this game. There are far more offensive officer names in this game than the one that steve was using. A lot of those officers reside in cities of your Alliance Balls (that's FUBAR alliance if anyone didn't know). As a matter of fact, Double Agent created a very offensive alliance name and then vacationed this morning.

Inciting others and threatening, those are the trademarks of members of your alliance as well. Bypassing world chat censors and harassing individuals in World Chat until they get so upset they quit. Again, occurs in your alliance.. So I would expect that C-18, Double Agent, Boski, Noodles to be perm banned as well.

Everyone else sees this as what it is, an injustice.. Only FUBAR would try to defend it. Is it because members of your alliance hand a hand it this? You couldn't defeat Steve, so you try to have him banned?

• Activate Facebook

dwpappy

Corporal

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 1:10am

well then

well if speaking abusively in world chat is to lead to a ban , there will be many gone , starting with 4 star , c 18 can be pretty harsh at time , i myself have gotten out of line , so keep banning active players and see who you have to fight then,
and as far as blaming staff , some of the thing happening are great , but trust is slow to build when staff has screwed you over before , i still have food containers from when they got me!

never was i given and explanation i did recieve 300 diamonds for the" mix up " the explanation would have went far further with me!

• Activate Facebook

4 STAR

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2015

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 1:58am

Steves so-called ban

Would love to agree with you guys only one problem hes not a little kid whos not older than 13yr and if he was infact ban you never get a nice mail saying your ban i should know i got it 2 yrs ago thank you very much DW so untill i see it for fact i say its just more steve drama thank you w2g for doing your job if its a true ban

• Activate Facebook

dwpappy

Corporal

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 5:14am

4 Star

you should learn to take responsibility for your own actions, you learned nothing from your ban you are worse now than ever you would think a man your age would act a bit more mature

• Activate Facebook

4 STAR

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2015

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 6:44am

DW

now your doing personal attacks in forums? How low will you go? I expected much more from you what a let down but it is you im talking about ppl are here speaking about steve not 4 star so pls stay focused on steve :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

dwpappy

Corporal

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 7:01am

just stating the facts

just stating the facts, you came on here making comments , when you are one of the most abusive, liars i have ever seen, and i am sure there are many that agree with me , so say what you will , because absolutely no one believes anything you say!

• Activate Facebook

brainydude

Corporal

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 9:42am

Rosh....BoS to those who don`t know..you need to read my post again.Yes was a member of your alliance i reported for bullying and because that person from FUBAR guess what....they still playing.
As for you 4STAR we all know you`re a troll and the options for who is your main account are dwindling fast.You have no stable footing to preach from as your forum introduction shows... "auschwitz ".....how disgusting and low can you go.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "brainydude" (Feb 28th 2016, 10:18am)

• Activate Facebook

Žutinjo

Private

• "Žutinjo" is male

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 9:59am

Well my fellow players..old school&fresh meat..allies and enemies..
I assume noone care much what everyone has to say about banning a player..If its fair, I would support it...
If we say all here is fair and the support did good job...lets be fair to the end..Bann all players that have such insulting names, officer or city/alliance names..Also lets bann all of them people who ridiculously insult players on daily basis..breake the game rules and also them multis...Yes..lets support all of them small souls...lets get this game to the ground..lets report everyone and then sit and watch how many will be still playing...???
The sad fact is that there is a huge history of this...esspecially on Steve...You try to spoil his and our game by reporting every single word or act...because you cant beat him??.he is to strong or to smart for most of you ???
Well excuse my english...I can not express all my emotions about this topic in english...i would do better in my mother tounge..but ok..i believe You get the picture...Now go and report someone, because that seems to be your best move in life..to be a sad pathetic person, who plays dirty and is only sadisfied when other people suffer. Steve put serious money in this game...clearly he no angel..none of us is..but now..all gone...that are thousends of pounds...what now...all the time he spent here...joy and sadness..anger..is gone couse some of You cant plair fair...but report everything that happens in game...sad...just sad ...
I have much love for You..but my new son is first..so i'll take a small pause =)
:evil:
"I Am The One Who Knocks"
  • Activate Facebook

brainydude

Corporal

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 10:18am

Well said Zuti

• Activate Facebook

BoS

Private

• "BoS" is male

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 12:13pm

Part 2

This is a load of crap and you know it. You know what I and most everyone else sees when reading that justification, balls. We have no valid reasons to ban you so we will just say it was for other things and an offensive officer because that is the only thing we have. Any other specific justification would had been listed. Your feeble attempt at casting doubt on what transpired is very transparent.

Yes I do believe it was a bias decision made solely by members of the staff at a time to benefit other commanders in this game. There are far more offensive officer names in this game than the one that steve was using. A lot of those officers reside in cities of your Alliance Balls (that's FUBAR alliance if anyone didn't know). As a matter of fact, Double Agent created a very offensive alliance name and then vacationed this morning.

Inciting others and threatening, those are the trademarks of members of your alliance as well. Bypassing world chat censors and harassing individuals in World Chat until they get so upset they quit. Again, occurs in your alliance.. So I would expect that C-18, Double Agent, Boski, Noodles to be perm banned as well.

Everyone else sees this as what it is, an injustice.. Only FUBAR would try to defend it. Is it because members of your alliance hand a hand it this? You couldn't defeat Steve, so you try to have him banned?
Well sky lets not get this personal , we know that the support of gamigo is a unified one and no can tell them what to do or what not. So i disagree with your point of me/my alliance trying to get him banned.

You mentioned our alliance players do that all the time ?( Well, sir if you have evidence then send it to support. As far as i know you are not a person who miss the oppurtunity to ticket any of us, afterall , i remember you questioning my usage of truce times which doesnt fall inline with the UK night time and sent a ticket on it ( kind of funny but still) and come to me in wc and tell me a sword is hanging on my head!I assume a person who tickets for such a minute thing you would have sent tickets if there were any major offenses. Iam sure your alliance reported us for everything.

If you totally want to ignore the fact that he threatened/incited members of the community for your cause of making it look as injustice then you are biased. You also say we all does it ( threaten and incit) but you cannot say it without any proof or evidence , If you have evidence send it to support and i would assume you'll not hold them back as you report every single thing even if we do it or not on a slightest thought of we might have done it.

When the perm mute on him is lifted then you guys said support was great and doing well. Now as soon as he get punished for something which he clearly violated support turned into corrupt,bias and helping other huh ? I see this as a normal thing. If thing go your way you are happy and if not you go ahead and say they are biased and corrupt.

Well we are talking about C18 here , i believe he been continuously vacationing for atleast 6 months now and it doesnt appear to be possible for him to be in wc threatening/ inciting others logically/technically.The man himself has a lot going in his rl and was in great pain at this moment due to the loss of his dear ones.

I wonder why you only pick on one single point and leave other points which make sense for his ban.

Please realise that threatening/inciting other members is not inline with the game rules and it is not an encouraging aspect as it might be fun for the person doing it but it will not be the same for the other person sitting on the other end.

I give you my personal experience of steve framing me. One day i happened to be in conversation with MM and he was sending 10 scouts to scout my war city , i posted a number something which is like 231456(-0) for making MM send more scouts which he sent to get a report on my wc later i posted the real number from scout report 1231456(-0) and from the second numbers first 6 digits 123,145 there happened to be a ff( gameover's) {most of us doesnt hit their ff in field war} even though there is another number left and (-0) steve sent a ticket against me for posting coords which is not a coord but number and got me muted for 6 hrs , he asked MM to check if iam muted or not and was asking me next day if i enjoyed my mute. I took this matter to support which they later apolozised and removed the infraction against me.Iam not satisfied but it is what it is. I didnt accuse steve neither the support nor created forum posts saying support is corrupt and biased for what happened.The player we are talking incits others and send tickets against them , if we ignore him he will wait for an opportunity to farme you to the things you havent done, just like it happen to me.It is very common to him to say to us that we needed to be banned , and why GM didnt ban us yet and call us names other than whats in the commander name ( even though i personally told him not to do so)

We all talk about game dying and the company running responsible for it , well it is a part true but it is not the whole truth. It is us the players who spread -ve propaganda which makes them(company) loose new players and our servers to die slowly because of no new players coming and creating environment for the old players which makes them quit by telling them company is biased. The truth is company wants profits and it is not concerned with 1 man intrests so there is no point of a biased support.The whole community(company and players) is responsible for where the game is right now.

We can talk about a linent action if it is a first offense/if it rarely happens, but in this case it happens atleast twice a week and sometimes everyday and every otherday many times.In a server that is oldest on the gaming platform and a repeated offender who has seen mutes and perm mutes several times and not learning from his previous offenses i agree with what has been handed to him
Yes pappy we all go out of line sometimes and thats about it. I hope you all agree with me that me/you and many other players doesnt pick on a single player/ alliance and incit members of community against others and not certainly threaten the members of community.

These are all my views, just as you have yours on this issue.

For this issue i would request you to leave it to support either ban/unban him.As we are not fully furbished with the details of what evidence was there in the hands of support and what made them take the action they have taken. Please relax and let the player and support deal with it, rather than concluding this in forums as a right/wrong step taken by support and spread the incorret info as we are not furbished with full details by spreading fear and unrest among the community with the limited amount of info you got from the player.

BoS

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "BoS" (Feb 28th 2016, 12:59pm)

• Activate Facebook

dwpappy

Corporal

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 1:52pm

one question

how would you know who sent the ticket?

• Activate Facebook

BoS

Private

• "BoS" is male

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 2:03pm

Answer

I know it because MM said to me that steve asked him to check if i was muted or not , i believe MM. Who else would ask "Did you enjoy your mute?" unless if he/she isnt absolutely sure which in this i believe support sending reply to your tickets of what action was taken regarding your ticket. In my case a mute. Hence his question of asking me wether or of i enjoyed my mute will point to him. As he is the keen person to know about it from the moment he sent it/ recieved reply.

BoS
  • Activate Facebook

dwpappy

Corporal

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 2:26pm

ok

they only tell me action was taken not what action , thats why i asked

• Activate Facebook

SkyRaider

Private

Date of registration: Dec 24th 2015

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 3:44pm

Part 2

Balls,

Its not personal its a game. And I do not agree with you that you or your alliance are not trying to get him banned.

1. Yes your alliance members among others are well known for insulting, offensive comments made in world chat. Just face up to it. Thank you, for now on I will be sending all comments to support. Covering the past 5 years or more, I can honestly say that I have only ticketed players less than a dozen times for comments in mail or world chat. Now I do believe you are mistaken regarding comments of your use of truces I have made, I care not when you truce or not. I have never commented on the matter.

2. Inciting, threatening other members.. No body is ignoring that, but there is no instances given regarding that. However, there are others that continually harasses players outside the construct of the game. And I agree that behavior needs to stop or the player should be banned and not be able to come back after 2 years.

3. C18 has been here in spurts, he isn't now because of the death in the family. Real Life issues are understandable and happens to us all, but it still does not give him the right to act the way he does when he is here which predates his loss.

4. You say I am picking at one single point and leaving other points alone. I disagree, support should inform Steve for the reasons concerning his ban. Not you or me. The specific reason given is the officer name. And according to support there is nothing wrong with an offensive name for your alliance or officer... AS long as you do not call anyone that name.

Respect your views on the matter and I can agree to some of the consclusions. This is a player action and details have to be between support and Steve. I would only hope that support will work with Steve to lay out the issues that lead to the ban.

• Activate Facebook

вig вΦss

Corporal

• "вig вΦss" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 7:37pm

Request

Guys guys please cool down.

Let’s not accuse, criticise or insult others. I am requesting to not bring my name into each of your conversations. I believe we all know that this is not the place where we discuss someone mutes or bans and we also know that we won’t get a reply about it. And can someone tell me how you know who got banned?
I see no one saying that he/ she got banned. So why don't we all act like grown ups and let the support deal with this matter and who ever got banned seek the support's answer. It’s no point speculating things without knowing the truth.

Now talking about the game rules, we all read and agreed with the games + chat rules. But I want everyone to read this bit once again.

Game rules:

Art2.2 Insults, humiliation or other questionable statements about other players in any form at any place shall not be tolerated and will be penalised.

Chat rules:

1) Insults / threats / xenophobia

Threat, insults, expletives / swearing, xenophobia/ racism and provocation of any kind do not belong in chat and will be penalised after warning. Inindividual case, a chat ban may be imposed without warning.

10) No Trolling

'Trolling' the WAR2 servers is unacceptable. Any posting of inflammatory information, or extraneous or off-topic statements with the intention of aggravating others, will not be tolerated.

And My fav bit from Chat rules that we all miss to read:

Please also remember that perhaps not everyone shares your sense of humour. If you are unsure whether your message might offend someone unintentionally, it would be better not to send the message.
There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers! We have all sought help in chat. Should you see a question from a player who is obviously a beginner, treat them with respect. Remember when you started playing first and required help from more experienced players.

Final thoughts

If someone keeps repeating the offence and doesn't learn from his previous mistakes even after being punished then he is asking for trouble and I :thumbsup: the support decision for that.

Thank you very much everyone for taking your time to read this. :P

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "вig вΦss" (Feb 28th 2016, 8:04pm)

• Activate Facebook