You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

HAWK

Corporal

• "HAWK" has been banned
  • "HAWK" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 10:17am

raise the dispatch cap!!!

Really need to raise the dispatch cap on the merged servers 1.3 mil is not enough to hit a lot of our war city's honestly it's the biggest thing that need's fixing!!!

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

вig вΦss

Corporal

• "вig вΦss" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 6:11pm

Dispatch limit

Yeh we deffo need higher dispatch limit on merged server with special field in it. It doesn't matter how, increase GHQ and allow dispatch limit to 300k+ with out using assemble or put item in military shop that allow us dispatch 300k+ or let us invite more (6-8 times)
But saying this we deffo don't want dispatch limit like in Brazilian server. Seen some battle reports there, Its just crazy.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "вig вΦss" (Dec 20th 2015, 12:19pm)

• Activate Facebook

redi

Corporal

• "redi" is male

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 7:01pm

i think not , this should be checked out , some small players would be hit and wiped out.
we have a number of BULLY 'S on servers that build than hide in vac ,
than hit during warweek than build and hide again. most no longer have to build have such big army s they just hit and vac
i have -45 mil troops in 3cities so i have no reason to need greater limits
let someone stop vac limit than check who wants greater limits

• Activate Facebook

Coventry

Private

• "Coventry" is male

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 8:33pm

rather than increase the dispatch cap why not limit the numbers of troops allowed in a city and drop the reinforcements to 4 same as the number of assists on UO's.

Id also like to see the ability for allies to be invited to UO's, make them useful rather than just be blue.

Coventry - EN300YO - Elite
  • Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 11:59pm

lol not gonna happen anytime soon get over it
limit the troops I can have in my city, allow you to attack me with more troops lol
yall can be funny sometimes, keep up the good suggestions tho
l

• Activate Facebook

• "Mictlantecuhtli" is male

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 3:28am

Really need to raise the dispatch cap on the merged servers 1.3 mil is not enough to hit a lot of our war city's honestly it's the biggest thing that need's fixing!!!

You don't want food fields but you want dispatch cap raised? It would ruin servers without SP fields, an player that does not walk or use blackholes (which are against the rules) cannot feed enough troops to withstand 3-4 UOs already. It would completely ruin the casual gamers' game.

However, on Elite & Vanguard it is a different story...even a casual player could build enough troops to withstand enough UOs where higher dispatch cap is needed.

rather than increase the dispatch cap why not limit the numbers of troops allowed in a city and drop the reinforcements to 4 same as the number of assists on UO's.

Id also like to see the ability for allies to be invited to UO's, make them useful rather than just be blue.

A troop limit on cities - has been suggested a few times in the past, I personally think it would be a bad idea, depending on how many troops are allowed in the city... They would need to allow room to play, and have a decent amount of troops so you couldn't be killed in 1-2 UOs. A cap at 8-10 million on SP servers would be fair - maybe 5 million on regular server...Allows you to sleep a little more comfortable knowing the enemy would need to really try to get at your city ;) .

Limiting RF would not really help, again would dramatically change gameplay on non-SP field servers where you sometimes depend on that 2m RF. Elite and Vangaurd it would not really help either, as most players don't need the RF anyways and just get it for overkill.

Instead of limitting RF, capping troop limit on cities, and all that other stuff, lets look at an alternative, adding more slots to UOs. Say 6(+1for leader), would allow for a dispatch limit 1837500 on UO, instead of 1312500 currently. I think this would be a step in the right direction,even if just released in Elite server to see how it pans

I agree on allies being able to join in on UOs, allies are pointless, might as well just join eachother if you're going to be allies, at least you can help eachother out then.

i think not , this should be checked out , some small players would be hit and wiped out.
we have a number of BULLY 'S on servers that build than hide in vac ,
than hit during warweek than build and hide again. most no longer have to build have such big army s they just hit and vac
i have -45 mil troops in 3cities so i have no reason to need greater limits
let someone stop vac limit than check who wants greater limits

Yes thats always an issue, the small guys, but there is the 25x rep limit, usually anyone 25m rep and up has a decent officer and troops to defend with.

Vacation limit? That's a horrible idea, some people don't have a lot of time to play and need to vacation, I imagine a few players would quit over that one.

No ones army is so large they don't need to do some rebuilding after killing a war city, which usually takes 8-12 UOs.

Yeh we deffo need higher dispatch limit on merged server with special field. But also we don't want dispatch limit like in Brazilian server. Seen some battle reports there
its crazy.
Yup, this is why I say try adding two more disptaches, I have also seen reports and talked to players from Brazillian server, no need that amount of dispatch, would ruin the game.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mictlantecuhtli" (Dec 20th 2015, 7:29am)

• Activate Facebook

• "αякнαм кηιgнт" is female

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 9:42am

There's no point in raising the dispatch cap when over half of the current servers aren't capable of handling larger hits. If SPs were to be added to all available servers, I could see the use of such an update, but as is, it would be a largely wasted overhaul exclusive to two (out of five) servers.

I've played the new and the old servers. The only ones capable of using an upgraded dispatch cap on the newer servers would be the exploiters and those with infinite time on their hands. It wouldn't be fair to the smaller players, who would be left more vulnerable and be harassed as a result, nor the casual players, who, understandably, don't have the time nor effort required to maintain a larger army.

All of this could be changed, of course, with the addition of SPs. It largely balances out the army size of exploiters and casuals alike, allowing such an update to be employed fairly across all servers.
  • Activate Facebook

king steve

Sergeant

• "king steve" is male
  • "king steve" has been banned

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 4:34pm

yes

yes please bigger dispatch

:P :P :P