You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

HAWK

Corporal

• "HAWK" has been banned
  • "HAWK" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 10:13am

special fields

I don;t think food fields should be used in this game. My reasoning us this - on the server i'm now playing on I have over 12 mil troops plus my ship's going over that has proven pretty much impossible due to the food. However if you let collect from food fields I could leave my troop's in 1 city build a LOT more and not have to walk them. So what would be the point in trying to hit my war city's? You would just bounce off I have no problem with the rest of the field but we need the cap raised AT LEAST on the merged server's

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Death

Corporal

• "Death" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 10:46am

Yea i agree with that the point of special fields was for the sea forts or whatever their name and now that they have remove forts every player has 30 mil troops in his wc and be imposible to hit it so i don't really like the special fields to come on El Alamein where i play but that's just my opinion

"Henceforth will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks."
  • Activate Facebook

Temp.

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2015

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 2:53pm

I don;t think food fields should be used in this game. My reasoning us this - on the server i'm now playing on I have over 12 mil troops plus my ship's going over that has proven pretty much impossible due to the food. However if you let collect from food fields I could leave my troop's in 1 city build a LOT more and not have to walk them. So what would be the point in trying to hit my war city's? You would just bounce off I have no problem with the rest of the field but we need the cap raised AT LEAST on the merged server's
May I ask what server you actually do play, and what your name is there?

Armies on El Al could not get much bigger then they already are by releasing SP fields, this is an opinion of a players that plays every server but Dunkirk. Having played most servers, I must admit, there are a lot more fights on Elite server then on these other servers where everyone is to scared to lose a little troops (Overly large armies or not, Elite server is by far still the best server for fights)

There are also still armies that are smaller then those you find on newer servers on Elite, but there are also those that are very large.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Jimmi Durden" is male

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 4:21pm

Hawk its kinda too late now, Speciel fields are allready in this game, how are you going to merge servers if you not bring speciel fields, would you tell those who have fields that at merge they can expect there troops to starve.

Remember upgrade level 15 tech, allowe u to send more troops and with a bugle even more, and if devs. want they could put in a even higher bugle.

Temp is right on Elite server we have fields and noone give a dam really about losing troops, there more great fights because u rebuild really fast with speciel fields.

If you dont like enemy have field well you feel free to kill that field.

Fields will stay forever because its too late to remove them.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 19th 2015

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 6:09pm

it would be nice to be able to do the research to lvl15 here like they did over on the joy fort servers

• Activate Facebook

RedBaron

Private

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 10:13am

Hawk is right

The special fields were a terrible idea as corpsman stated years ago.Thats why we have no new ones.Gold,Food and resources are far too easy to find with these.

Jimmie states its too late to do anything because we already have them,lol its never to late.From what I have seen he is often wrong.This is a game and up to GM what happens next.(thought the lawyers were coming Jimmie to fix everything or was it you guys were going to buy the game,or maybe it was the game closing ,so much has been said,bahahahaha)

Lets see after special fields came the cry,UO fleas when we attack so we need bigger dispatches,we need higher lvl GHQ,we need higher Bugle calls.when do fields change,they change at wrong time,you rat you stole my ff and troops starved,lol....it will never end....Well I am sure all the expert players that spend 18 out of 24 hours on game will disagree but for the rest of us that dont have FF,we don't want them.
Let the Next merge be Elite and vanguard( may be their last merge as all things must come to pass,give a dime buy out at the end of these servers to start new.Bet that get some crys from the crows nest,lol)Then merge Dunkirk,El Al, and sherman
Like Hawk said,it is possible to maintain 12mill troops with no ff,s....Mail him and maybe he will tell you how,lol

• Activate Facebook

• "Mictlantecuhtli" is male

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 10:25am

Like Hawk said,it is possible to maintain 12mill troops with no ff,s....Mail him and maybe he will tell you how,lol

Yup people that use blackholes, and its people like that, that makes the game need FF. How is a clean, casual player that doesn't cheat with blackholes or 'walking' troops suppose to compete with people that do? They can't.

Special fields level the playing field between the casual and the diehard. It allows players to have enough troops to defend against legendary suits and UOs, and they allow you to heal troops after battle, they allow you to rebuild troops after a fight in 7-14 days instead of 2 months.

Thats just my opinion, though.
  • Activate Facebook

вig вΦss

Corporal

• "вig вΦss" is male

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 10:51am

Special field

All I can say is, we all have different opinion about everything. Some says Special field killed this game and some says its too late to remove special field and some says Special field was the best thing happen in this game. Coz everything we do that dictate by our circumstances.

1. How active you are.
2. How much $$$ do you spend on this game.

Those two factors greatly affect every game. So best solution for that problems are
1. new server for small players
2. higher dispatch limit for merged server.

Again it is just my opinion

вig вΦss

• Activate Facebook

HAWK

Corporal

• "HAWK" has been banned
  • "HAWK" started this thread

Monday, December 21st 2015, 7:31am

lol

walking troops isn't cheating

• Activate Facebook

• "αякнαм кηιgнт" is female

Monday, December 21st 2015, 8:46am

It's technically an exploit, which is why lost troops won't be refunded.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, December 21st 2015, 8:51am

It's an exploit , and abusing an exploit is against the rules, as stated in Art.2.8. " Exploiting defects in a game is prohibited and will be penalised". :)

http://prntscr.com/9gp0vj From Bones a few years back.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, December 21st 2015, 8:54am

It's technically an exploit, which is why lost troops won't be refunded.

You are right. And abusing exploits for in-game advantages is against the rules and can be penalized, as stated in Article 2.8.

"Art.2.8. Exploiting defects in a game is prohibited and will be penalised "

From Bones a few years ago : http://prntscr.com/9gp26i
  • Activate Facebook

• "Jimmi Durden" is male

Monday, December 21st 2015, 9:38am

The special fields were a terrible idea as corpsman stated years ago.Thats why we have no new ones.Gold,Food and resources are far too easy to find with these.

Jimmie states its too late to do anything because we already have them,lol its never to late.From what I have seen he is often wrong.This is a game and up to GM what happens next.(thought the lawyers were coming Jimmie to fix everything or was it you guys were going to buy the game,or maybe it was the game closing ,so much has been said,bahahahaha)

Lets see after special fields came the cry,UO fleas when we attack so we need bigger dispatches,we need higher lvl GHQ,we need higher Bugle calls.when do fields change,they change at wrong time,you rat you stole my ff and troops starved,lol....it will never end....Well I am sure all the expert players that spend 18 out of 24 hours on game will disagree but for the rest of us that dont have FF,we don't want them.
Let the Next merge be Elite and vanguard( may be their last merge as all things must come to pass,give a dime buy out at the end of these servers to start new.Bet that get some crys from the crows nest,lol)Then merge Dunkirk,El Al, and sherman

What do you mean with this: (thought the lawyers were coming Jimmie to fix everything or was it you guys were going to buy the game,or maybe it was the game closing ,so much has been said,bahahahaha) ???
  • Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 5:14pm

Good Luck in collecting gold for upper researches without gold fields

• Activate Facebook

armada123

Private

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 9:03am

special fields

Well if the question if theese fields are necesary i think yes.The answer is what JD stated earlier.By having them makes them easy to replace troops rebuilt and feed.This way you do exactly what this game is abt.Fighting.If by having large troop count and leting them to pick up dust in WC is called playing then no thank you i will pass on that.Troops are for killing and making honor lose or win.Most of the players i ve seen just lock troops up and choose to have their troops starved than play.They take troops out only if they think they will win by 95% chances at least.What we need to do is to play and not hide.Sp fields is just an aid to have more fun. :)

• Activate Facebook