You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Poltergeist

Corporal

• "Poltergeist" is male
  • "Poltergeist" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 3:34am

Final Straw

Right, I put up with your guys inadequacy enough. Firstly I bought diamonds on two occasions, and both times I did not receive those diamonds. Both times I reported this to support, and both times support gave me diamonds, but half of what I paid for. I decided to shrug this off, as I have spent years playing this game and I love it. Then, you guys starved my troops twice through your own errors. The first time, due to the server clock mess up, my auto feed didn't work until after my troops had already starved. The second time, also due to the server clock mess up, my troops starved whilst I had 12 hours worth of food in my city, both times you refused to replace my troops - even though I would've still had the troops if not for your fuk up. Thirdly, you have deliberately ignored my complaints regarding ChatMod2, who has specifically targeted me - muting excessively for minor offences whilst letting other players off for racism, and deliberate hate speech at the same time as me posting a you tube link. And lastly, the final straw for me - Lilpwnd openly called me a liar on the forums yesterday for bringing attention to the fact that they had accidentally reactivated the WW2 coins missions on all servers, rather than elite. She openly questioned my integrity, to cover up the fact that they had made yet another mistake. I find this an inexcusable fuk up tbh, I have spent 7 years playing this game, I have seen almost 30 GMs come and go, I spent 2 years volunteering to moderate chat, and I have spent well over £1000 on here. Yet they still have the nerve to make me out as a liar on a public forum, knowing fully that they had made a mistake and did not want to admit it. Since I brought this to their attention, they had corrected the problem, but have not made an apology for questioning my reputation. I can't deal with this any more. Every time they have brought out a new update to improve the game, they have introduced 5 new bugs which they have not corrected. They do not care about the players of the game whatsoever. They see us as cashcows. If I was to discover that all of the game management were 18 year olds fresh out of school I would not be surprised, they have no customer skills, no initiative and no redeemable qualities. I can't take this crap any more. I'm out.

EDIT: This is all since christmas btw

Put a frog in boiling water and it will jump right out of it. Put it in lukewarm water and heat it; it will slowly boil to death.
Shoot a man in the head and he'll die in an instant.? Put him behind a desk and give him a small paycheck; he will slowly work himself to death.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Poltergeist" (Feb 17th 2016, 3:52am)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Comin4ya

Private

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 3:39am

what he said ^^

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 3rd 2016

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 3:55am

yeah help him out NOW u cheap fawkers

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 19th 2015

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 4:15am

need to give his troops back and cannot belive u let some call him a lair on the forms and not do anything about it and the cm2 should be banned for wat he or she has done to this player

• Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 4:29am

I have also basically been called a liar by the leaders here. Last time was just last week when they forgot maintenance and did a minor maintenance later, that kicked EVERYONE, none could log in, walking troops lost, etc. Just like a regular maintenance but they said it did not happen.....lol.....said it was our fault
I also have played game for yrs and jf for longer.
I honestly wish they would get their stuff together and realize their mistakes.

• Activate Facebook

zombie326

Private

Date of registration: Feb 17th 2016

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 4:47am

I'd be fuming if that was me. Literally the second point on the terms of service when you sign up to the forum is to not damage anyone's reputation no matter what. Absolutely ridiculous man.

• Activate Facebook

HAWK

Corporal

• "HAWK" has been banned

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 5:20am

really

how many pwople gotta tell you about chatmod2 before you get it. thinking this player has the right idea. might be time to move on

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 1:18pm

Missions will be only reactivated on servers where they were offline yesterday - so no double coins for anyone.
Please check it before writing stuff like this... because you simply spreading incorrect info.
Thank you.

This is waaaaay far from calling someone "a liar". I totally don't like this that you just accused me for calling you a liar when I haven't done it at all.
I'm not trying to defend recent issues and problems with the game. With missions reactivation I was informed that they are only reactivated on the servers they were missing - but looks like they didn't and it's not my fault at all, so thats why I said here what I was informed about.

Next thing is that support have nothing to do with me, mods or anyone working around the game. Support is separate department of Gamigo and they working on their own, we have nothing to do with them or we have no way to change how they working.
  • Activate Facebook

brainydude

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 20th 2015

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 1:27pm

I know several who got multiple coins...i myself still haven`t received or seen any.
I also posted threads about the missing hostage mission...no response from any mod etc to any of them..no wonder ppl getting upset with you all

• Activate Facebook

Poltergeist

Corporal

• "Poltergeist" is male
  • "Poltergeist" started this thread

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 3:33pm

You accused me of spreading false information before actually checking it. That is, in my book, calling me a liar. Especially as I wasn't spreading false information, everything I said was true. There was really no need to question my integrity before actually seeing if I was right.
I know that support has nothing to do with you guys, but this is the only way to complain about them as if we send tickets complaining about them not resolving issues then they just don't reply half the time

Put a frog in boiling water and it will jump right out of it. Put it in lukewarm water and heat it; it will slowly boil to death.
Shoot a man in the head and he'll die in an instant.? Put him behind a desk and give him a small paycheck; he will slowly work himself to death.
  • Activate Facebook

brainydude

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 20th 2015

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 4:06pm

agreed mate

• Activate Facebook

Gothmog

Private

Occupation: HeheheheAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA REDRUMREDUMREDUM

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 4:48pm

Games going downhill since new buyers, no servers, maintence is fakky, chatmods are corrupt, for instance I got handed a mute recently, no mail on how long, no warning on wc, posted a youtube song and BANG, silence :P
Now as for lilpwnd calling him a liar, yes you did lilpwnd, be a grownup about it, or go reread your sentence, Must be your guys's first job, now ol mog's been playing this game since it began, either start working on this game, or sell it, cuse lord knows I could revitalize this game better then you or your buds lilpwnd, went from 1k people in new server to round 100, games dying,do something

• Activate Facebook

IceCold

Corporal

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 5:04pm

Fully Agree

So the games still willing to let more players go!!! Just goes to show how much attention they actually give to the players.

Without the players there is no game. Without the game, you guys have no job? Or was the purpose to buy the company to add players to the other game that you run, and also showing it W2G forum. If that was the answer, I guess someone needs to go to University and learn business management.

Before I get blasted again for commenting and putting the game down, Yet again. Have a look through the folder, Praise, criticism or feedback and actually SEE what they have actually answered in regards to questions. Very few indeed.

Players use this forum, GMs and Staff don't seem too. Or they do just to pass information on to players rather than using the in-game mailing system. But what concerns me more is they are actually reading it, and just like every other aspect of this they are fobbing players off hoping that we will get bored of asking.

Either way, I strongly think this game goes back to basics and sorts itself out from top to bottom. Both in-game and GMs, Staff and support, but as it is.

ITS being run like a chimpanzee party with babies in charge.

A persons actions will tell you everything you need to know.
  • Activate Facebook

Gothmog

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 5:28pm

Here here Icey! these people need to step it up, right now they showing they bought this game only for money, which is horrible, this game use to be a great game, now its becoming a ghost town

• Activate Facebook

Gothmog

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 5:30pm

If these guys need help coding or some crap, I know some people who would assist for free! Hell even I would help for free just to see this game flourish again

• Activate Facebook

Paranoia

Private

Date of registration: Jan 29th 2016

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 5:37pm

?

Sorry Polt, but i think in this one lipwinds pov did make sense on what she said. If you were informed by multiple people that you trust/have connections with (the support team in her case) of how a situation played out, and then discovered that there is other people saying the complete opposite, its only rational to assume that what they are saying isn't completely true. I don't see how she directly called you a liar when the information she had about the mission was one that she has to work with. It's more the fault of misinformation given in the first place.

Think of it like this as a strange example, if you were informed by people you know that some murderer went to jail, and then others said that he actually didn't and was set free, wouldn't you trust the people you actually know that told you? It's the same in this instance, but once the information that lipwind has been given has some flaws in it, i'm sure she understands the pov of the players has to also to taken into account to some degree

• Activate Facebook

Gothmog

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 5:40pm

Paranoia, tell me something, pretend your older then 12, pretend you have a job, pretend you just insinuated, not flat out said, INSINUATE, that any customer is a liar, you'd either get fired, or written up, and that customer walks away with 50 bucks in coupons, I dont know what drugs your taking, but no business workplace would allow any type of rudeness

• Activate Facebook

Paranoia

Private

Date of registration: Jan 29th 2016

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 5:46pm

Are you serious? Ill put it easier for you.

Definition of a liar: "Someone who spreads/tells lies" do you agree with that??

In order to spread a lie, you need to know the TRUTH to begin with. In this case, llipwinds TRUTH was not in fact the truth that she was told, so why are you holding that specific person responsible instead of the people who gave her that information in the first place? She worked off the knowledge that she was given, if she was given incorrect knowledge by her superiors, she is the one at fault?

• Activate Facebook

Gothmog

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 5:57pm

Thing called jumping to conclusions, I would like you to take a moment out of your clearly not busy day, and go read the other forum where she blatenly insinuated he was a liar, with as much rudeness as a middle finger

• Activate Facebook

Gothmog

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 5:59pm

It is not the definition, or the word itself, it was how it was presented lol

• Activate Facebook