You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Poltergeist" is male
  • "Poltergeist" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Monday, February 1st 2016, 4:07pm

Troops >:(

Troops starved almost 3 weeks ago due to server clock mess-up, and I am still waiting on a reply from support
I had a reply last monday saying they were going to look into it and I have not heard back since. What is the point of me building troops if they starve outside of my control?! 90mil food vanished from my city, as I did the maths before I went offline - when I logged on I should have had 90mil food left in city, I had no hazards and was not hit, so where did the food go? Getting very annoyed, this on top of being unable to buy diamonds without having to wait for support for a week to give them to me (and when they do they give me too few). Venting my anger on here X( X( :cursing: :cursing: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Put a frog in boiling water and it will jump right out of it. Put it in lukewarm water and heat it; it will slowly boil to death.
Shoot a man in the head and he'll die in an instant.? Put him behind a desk and give him a small paycheck; he will slowly work himself to death.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook