You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Poltergeist

Corporal

• "Poltergeist" is male
  • "Poltergeist" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Monday, January 25th 2016, 4:39pm

"Promo"

Really?? lol
how appealing, 1 battle lexicon

Last time you did a promo like this I bought diamonds, didn't receive them - or the item that was being offered.. Then I complained to support and they gave me half of what I paid for, and not the item that was being offered still
Think I'll pass on this one lol, you're going to have to do a lot better than 1mil offi exp to win over people again

Put a frog in boiling water and it will jump right out of it. Put it in lukewarm water and heat it; it will slowly boil to death.
Shoot a man in the head and he'll die in an instant.? Put him behind a desk and give him a small paycheck; he will slowly work himself to death.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

kik

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Monday, January 25th 2016, 4:57pm

Your having a joke right

You ripped us off with our experience on our generals then you have the cheek to offer a heap of crap lexicon if we are willing to buy diamonds.
You cant fix the game you have broken beyond all recognition.
The timer of the game is so wrong it isnt even funny.
There has been no sale for war week in months in faact no sale in months.
If you buy diamonds you dont get them and you think for one second your heap of crap promotion on crappy lexicons will fix it????????

Get you fingers out your noses and fix the god damm game before you try and con us into thee most pathetic promotion ever

I have sent the mail on what needs done to fix server i applied to become a mod to help but as always admin helps game mods ignore because in their simplton minds they think they know more than the guy who wrote the patch for the other two european sites.

hey ho screw kik eh and ensure he gets no diamonds when he buys them

A wise man knows when he has one apple he needs more. When he has a bunch he needs less.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Jimmi Durden" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 8:18am

looool awesome promo.

ding ding, wtf.

Did you know you could send your officer to an event field and get between 1 and 2 million exp. that promo is useless.

also exp was taken away from us now you want to rub it in with a pathetic battlelexicon bonus ha ha ha. :thumbsup:

sometimes I wonder, who makes these decissions. You guys must be stoned or something, because this makes no sence. 8|

• Activate Facebook