You are not logged in.

Zatopek

Corporal

• "Zatopek" has been banned
  • "Zatopek" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 20th 2015

Monday, December 21st 2015, 1:31pm

Tickets

Good morning, im spanish but well...im going to talk in english. I have sent some tickets in this last month but i didnt get an answer from support in any tickets. I dont know what happens but there are some players angry. Thanks

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

The Phoenix

Product Manager

• "The Phoenix" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Monday, December 21st 2015, 2:05pm

Hola Comandante,

Sus tickets han sido respondidos, con respecto a las tropas ya le informamos que no podían ser entregadas.

Atentamente,

El Equipo WAR2 Glory.

• Activate Facebook

Zatopek

Corporal

Monday, December 21st 2015, 2:20pm

repito

Yo no he mandado ese ticket, me habran confudido. Tengo un compañero en el trabajo que juega en los ingleses, por lo tanto tendra la misma ip. Pero ese no es mi correo. Gracias

• Activate Facebook

Zatopek

Corporal

Monday, December 21st 2015, 3:11pm

Answer

The only answer i got from support: http://prntscr.com/9gsp9r

• Activate Facebook

clapton38

Private

Date of registration: Dec 19th 2015

Monday, December 21st 2015, 5:47pm

i lost troops over 2 months ago mailed them many a time and not received one ticket as for phoenix being a community manager is a joke mailed him 4 times with out 1 response.these people don't care about us they are here just to take our money.but they are quick enough to mute us or ban us if we say anything wrong the management of this company is a joke

• Activate Facebook

Zatopek

Corporal

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 2:51pm

Yes, im agreed with you, i have been banned in dunkirk some time ago for this. Now atleast they have answered my ticket saying they cant answered it because is Christmas time hehehe. I have tried to resolve it in a message with him but its impossible that hahahahahaha. But there is a thing that i dont understand, why they answer tickets from other people being in christmas time?

• Activate Facebook

clapton38

Private

Date of registration: Dec 19th 2015

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 7:12pm

joke

these people are jokers,they dont deal with any complaints.what a way to treat people that pay their wages.phoenix the biggest joker here

• Activate Facebook

• "Jimmi Durden" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 9:59am

Yes, im agreed with you, i have been banned in dunkirk some time ago for this. Now atleast they have answered my ticket saying they cant answered it because is Christmas time hehehe. I have tried to resolve it in a message with him but its impossible that hahahahahaha. But there is a thing that i dont understand, why they answer tickets from other people being in christmas time?
Doesnt make any sence at all Zatopek.

I was perm. muted on Alamein, I asked for what, they never answer, I was told that I have to prove that I didnt breake any rules LMAO. I thought they were those who have to prove that I broke rules. 8|
Now that was a while ago, suddenly that day new forum wake up, Im not muted on Alamein.

Im perm. Muted on ELite server, when I ask for what, I just got a link to a set of chat rules, I ask what specific rule did I breake, then they refuse to answer and I remain muted. 8o :?:
  • Activate Facebook