You are not logged in.

bonzo

Sergeant

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Monday, November 19th 2018, 11:40am

Merge !!??!!

almost another year goes by in the w2g world and still nothing for a merge that us as players are aware of

the servers are dead to dieing i even know players bored on the new server now and hanging on just in the older ones as this is where they realy want to be

sad fact is there isnt much life left in these old servers now and if the new year brings the promised threats of quitting with no help from the powers above to merge then this game is going to die a death

i dont know why there is no forum replys from a gm or anyone else you all see the posts

there is also so many issues with this game , intel reports that were not opening the server clock gone back to summer time again and even in the simon says event i could not type an underscore for the gm name it was just a blank space. copy paste of it would then stop the chat curson from flashing and i would have to make a print screen to get the chat back

you keep telling us to be patient and your improving the game us as players are not seeing any differance at all and most importantly us that spend in the past and were not talking 50 diamonds here and there either are now the forgoton breed on here

from my view i dont have a final date for quitting the game i have suggested jan 2019 no merge i burn but i do know this much myself and many like me have stayed as loyal to this game as possible because we enjoy it but dead servers are boring the players that remain are quite bored feeding and no fighting anymore

its a depressing state when you log in and this is why many will quit in time if this merge doesnt happen

making a ticket about it gets a reply of were working on it ..... this sounds like britigh goverment working on brexit deal to me.

i make this forum post in hope of some support from other players but more so maybe the gm and others will read it over understand it and speak to the powers that be as here is the last chanel of comms as the discord was stopped probably with lack of interest and what do u expect your customers are sat bored waiitng for the merge miricle to happen

plz gm anyone speak to the higher powers make something happen before the final nails enter the coffin lid and its over for us .

my final word is stop beliving making new servers is the way forwards your not capturing enough new players to sustain the future as most players play in servers that need the merges

make the merge give us what we want before the logging in daily becomes the logging in weekely to then not bothering.

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "RAGNAR" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Monday, November 19th 2018, 4:20pm

merge

you are awiting 1year for a merge....
we on greek servers are waiting 3+
no light in the tunel for merging anything if you want a good advice there is it : find yourself a better new game with better graphics to play war2 is like a fossil game time to play something new

Die Angaben sind ungültig. Keine Fortschritt Angabe innerhalb des .. BBCode .. vorhanden.

%;background-color: #97DCFF;background-image: url('wcf/icon/fortschrittboxBG.png');background-position: center -2px;background-repeat: repeat;padding: 2px 0 !important;text-align: center;color: #000;border-radius: 4px;-webkit-border-radius: 4px;-moz-border-radius: 4px;">

Die Angaben sind ungültig. Keine Fortschritt Angabe innerhalb des .. BBCode .. vorhanden.

%

%;background-color: #97DCFF;background-image: url('wcf/icon/fortschrittboxBG.png');background-position: center -2px;background-repeat: repeat;padding: 2px 0 !important;text-align: center;color: #000;border-radius: 4px;-webkit-border-radius: 4px;-moz-border-radius: 4px;">

%

%

%

%

%

%

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 5th 2018

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 7:16pm

we'd be lucky to get a thanksgiving event, a merge is impossible with these guys, i've private messaged every GM on here and none have replied to me

• Activate Facebook