You are not logged in.

Ughit

Captain

• "Ughit" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 4:25am

To El Alamien Players

A couple weeks ago my Mother went into Hospice and last week she passed away and is in the best room God has to offer.
My Alliance mates all went into vacation, so some could attend funeral and others out of RESPECT.
Unfortunately some Greeks thought they would take advantage and hit our alliance as soon as some came off vacation.
While most Greeks have respect, a couple have NONE. They WILL be remembered and names given to friends.
I want to Thank All who have offered condolences and thank you for your prayers in this trying time.

Ughit

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Death

Corporal

• "Death" is male

Friday, November 16th 2018, 1:12pm

Hi there well i haven't been playing much lately but from what i know none of HELLAS knew anything about what are you are saying right now also if it was such an emergency you could easily sent me a mail so we would know the situation you were dealing with
There's no need and no reason to start talking to forum about it,a war happened between 2 alliances we won end of story
Sorry about your loss

"Henceforth will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks."
  • Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Sunday, November 18th 2018, 3:49am

Well, hi there my friend. I am sorry Hellas says they knew nothing. Others on servers knew, hard to believe that the Hellas not heard about it and asked. The players that hit us and continuing to hit our players have NO honor. I personally have nothing against you sir, I can not say the same for some of your members.

• Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 1:15am

Look Hellas

You took our cities, killed our officers...... While we were involved with real life.... which you knew about
What do you want?
You want us to QUIT and burn our cities? With NO merge in the future, that is looking better and better.
Play the game and stop taking advantage.... Show you have honor
Allow us to rebuild and fight again

• Activate Facebook