You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bonzo

Sergeant

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, October 31st 2018, 3:54pm

oct 31.......... halloween ?????

i didnt rush in anytime sooner giving the chance there was going to be an event i even checked on gamigo site seems for some of the games you have halloween events running !!!

so what happend to war2glory event ?

with all the special maintanace you keep running this game should be runing like a rolls royce with out error issue and for your loyal customer / fan base the yearly halloween event ?

clearly we didnt spend enough in the sales or maybe another reason to fob us off this year so far !!!

total dissapointment for us all i am sure not that the event offers much to the older servers now but its something to do at least

there will be no post no sorry were late nothing, you removed the forum guy it seems and illness or not he was never replaced so were back to being mushrooms again

keeping us in the dark thinking were stuid to remember i am sure

w2g you have potential here to redeem yourselves but its not working i am starting to thing your driving us away, again there is players on servers leaving because you didnt make merge too how much longer you think we all have ??

there is other games other things we can all do shame on you for not treating us with some respect, i feel sorry for anyone spending on here buying the new suits etc take a look they cant make the simple things like events give us info of anything and so far not a sniff of a merge even though some have been asking almost demanding one for 3 years now

first off get events running for the dates of them so it makes sence then stop dragging your feet give us some updates in the forum about if were getting closer to a merge or not then you may find players might stop dropping this game because you dont respect us as people only as profit !!!!

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Rudedog

Private

• "Rudedog" is male

Date of registration: Oct 22nd 2016

Friday, November 2nd 2018, 2:51am

Looks as thou we are getting the royal screw job this year. Christ they don't even have Halloween chest available.. So glad I came out of vacation to do this nonexistent event that has happened for what the last 10+ years ?? Although they probably would have had the drop rate so nothing was obtainable anyways. One more reason to look for something else to do other than wasting my time on this game. New ownership cares little about the loyal fan base of this game, or the players that have kept it afloat hoping and praying for a merge to happen. I feel the end is near if more and more of this stuff happens or doesn't happen ie. annual "Halloween event"

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook