You are not logged in.

ATG915

Private

• "ATG915" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 16th 2018

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 8:25am

Island update is pointless

I like the idea of adding islands in the middle of the map, but it should have happened 2+ years ago when the game was more active. I don't play anymore, but looking through the island plains on different servers, they're mostly empty. W2G's focus should be on making their servers run smoother, fixing bugs, adding other small things, like new troops or technologies. Mainly though, merging should be priority.

If the islands were introduced when, for example, the sherman server first started, it would've been an amazing update, but there's no point when most of that new land isn't used.

I will say that the island update is a step in the right direction and a sign of hope and change to come for the future, hopefully more updates and new things down the road, the sooner the better. But overall, there are many other things that should have been done before this. I don't play anymore like i said, but I did love this game for years, put a ton of time into it, and had a lot of fun with fighting and meeting cool people from around the world.

I'd like to start playing again, but it's going to take way more than this update for that to happen. Me, and many other ex-players i'm sure, would need to see new troops/tech and a merge or merges to get back into it. Every time i log in and try to play, it feels pointless since it's the same exact game as when I started 5+ years ago.

Devs and other staff, listen to the players please. Merge servers, fix bugs, add small new things that would be a refreshing change to the game and old players will come back. Advertise more at that time so new players start.

And FFS stop with the money grab sales. W2G can do a sale or two every week but not add new stuff for years. The sales are all money grabs to get people spending more on diamonds, its sad and almost feels like pay to win at points.

That's my rant from an ex-long time player. Hopefully some of the stuff I mentioned happens someday.

For all those still dedicating their time to the game, I hope you're having fun and good luck to you all :)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook