ADU

Sergeant

• "ADU" is male
  • "ADU" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 12th 2016

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 4:30am

The long-awaited update is here!

Hi thanks for the update.
But realy is there any chance you can open one more slot on general or let them go to Level 150 same as heros so we can have counter L 8 and Relentless Assault L8
one gen at this will be good not 3 more same L 100 :)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

smartass

Captain

Date of registration: Jun 1st 2016

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 8:59am

Generals are already better than heros.. why release level 150 gens.. no one will chase heros anymore

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 9:29am

generals dont need lvl 150 but on the 5 th star there skills should be unlocked to lvl 8 so they compare to any officer above lvl 141

this way you have to train the general to full lvl and buy the stars to gain the skill lvl

win win all round player and w2g

simple fix with out the need for lvl 150 that would make generals way to strong :thumbup:8o:whistling:

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

вig вΦss

Corporal

• "вig вΦss" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 1:06pm

Generals

Bonzo we don't want generals to go lev 150. Its already powerfull and it willl become powerful than Hero if you give them General suit. Its good as its. We want merge not another update on generals.

• Activate Facebook

ADU

Sergeant

• "ADU" is male
  • "ADU" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 12th 2016

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 3:01pm

Just a note my general almost as good in Halloween
we need the Level 8 skills like hero's have many hero's and prefer my generals but they need upgrading

• Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 3:17pm

to be clear I don't want lvl 150 for general only the skill lvl to match other officers at this lvl

generals have enough power already

just need the skills to be fair match pnly

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

BloodyNine

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2015

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 10:08am

so to be clear the generals were introduced as a means for players without heroes to compete with players that have them but now you want to charge us for the space to able to recruit new generals!!! 25 dimes for the first slot is annoying but given as we get free dimes fine but then it jumps to 120 dimes for the second and i dread to think what the third installment costs...
I'm going to say this loud and clear so the idiots running this can hear properly

STOP TRYING TO RIP US OFF

making money is one thing but you guys are taking the piss

YOUR SERVERS ARE DEAD, PLAYERS ARE QUITTING IN DROVES, STOP STALLING AND MERGE THE GOD DAMN SERVERS

what you need to do is very clear first and foremost we need merges cos only a fool would spend money on this game in its current state, you say to be patient, that big changes are coming and then we dont hear from anyone for weeks!!!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE start listening to us, I love this game and the community surrounding it but you are slowly killing it and soon it'll be too far gone to save so please on behalf of everyone that loves this game as much as I do I'm on my knees begging, merge the severs

• Activate Facebook