Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bonzo

Sergent

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date d’enregistrement: 17 décembre 2015

• Envoyer un message privé

mercredi 11 juillet 2018, 09:15

still waiting !

few weeks back you dangled that w2g carrot at us loyal and bored customers i will quote you below,

( we already have plans to push amazing new content and new features and show them off as soon as we can. We'll also keep true and faithful to our main mission: enhance your game play in exciting new ways so you keep enjoying our alternate World War 2 Universe in WAR2 Glory, )

so far new content is new server no one asked for this and if the new content i the generals suit then myself and others are not impressed and defo not shocked at the offerings.

world cup mission was boring with no useful stuff and to difficult to bother with.

i hate being negative but we have nothing positive to use here

no cm for ages now no reply to posts and not a sniff at the thing we all want and need .... a merge

the clock is ticking for the end of the year players will just give up soon as this is showing no future with the lack of intreest in the customers that are the players who are trying to keep it alive

sales sales sales are not very good if there is servers with little to no play anymore this stemos from the older to the younger servers this isnt 1 specific server now.

even i am getting pored of singing this same old song now i think we need something here to keep some interest.

if the cm is still so ill to type a reply then maybe some one else should fill the posision for now so were not say in the dark.

if u can put the effort into making sales then put the same effort into us the customers with ideas and replys were all sat here waiting ... for now

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Haut de la page
  • Activate Facebook

BloodyNine

Sergent

Date d’enregistrement: 22 décembre 2015

jeudi 12 juillet 2018, 10:17

I think it's time we face up to it Bon, the merge we have been begging for is never gonna happen, all w2g staff can come up with is different ways to fleece us and they aint gonna change...
we can either make the best of the lot we have been left with or just pack it in and in the case of vanguard im afraid there's not much to work with...
Of all the staff that have come and gone over the years this is by far the worst i've ever seen it.
It's getting close to burning time I think...

• Haut de la page
  • Activate Facebook

stupot

Capitaine

vendredi 13 juillet 2018, 16:55

looks like they do not want to answer you, 4 CM's online and not 1 reply of any 1 of them as always

• Haut de la page
  • Activate Facebook

Rudedog

Deuxième classe

• "Rudedog" is male

Date d’enregistrement: 22 octobre 2016

dimanche 15 juillet 2018, 15:17

I agree that the merge is probably never going to happen the way things look now. Zero communication from anyone on the W2G staff. Empty promises and no response from a single person. Is it going to take a mass exodus of paying players to finally get them to lift an eyebrow? I'm not sure that that would even get their attention at this point now. I'm really starting to believe that this game is just on a slow death crawl now. I was apart of the death of Dawn to Nations and am afraid that this is heading to the same result. New missions are useless for the older servers and the drop rate is just ridiculous now anyways.

• Haut de la page
  • Activate Facebook

BloodyNine

Sergent

Date d’enregistrement: 22 décembre 2015

mercredi 18 juillet 2018, 11:48

no less than 4 cm's online right now and we still cant get any sort of replys or answers but we can have more BS promos and sales, you lot are a fucking joke of a support team

• Haut de la page
  • Activate Facebook

jack1

Capitaine

mercredi 18 juillet 2018, 13:37

Yes more promotions and still havent fixed the servers freezing up.........get your heads out of each other arses..no spends until issues fixed

• Haut de la page
  • Activate Facebook