You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bonzo

Sergeant

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Friday, June 29th 2018, 9:17pm

world cup hero dowding

fantastic job of screwing it up w2g the hero is actulay another hero in a team mates city.

maybe when you tell us you do testing you should try it now and then.

i wonder when the hero on dowding will realy be released ....

shame was looking forwards to it and .....ruined :thumbup:?(:cursing::thumbdown:

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

sjefen

Private

Date of registration: Apr 25th 2016

Friday, June 29th 2018, 11:42pm

Hero Downing - new and old

Show the second Hero Cardinal Split .. which X7-Яαιdεя™ tok from Lee ... which made player Lee Enfield quit because he suspending X7-Яαιdεя™ cheating :( Bad error by ww2 :(X(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sjefen" (Jun 30th 2018, 1:32am)

• Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 12:58am

you have no idea there is 2 x carnival heros on dowding

x7 already had the hero when he attack lee enfield and the funny part is lee enfiled didnt realise lol

i have lee enfields hero x7 has his own

dont call a player a cheat when he isnt

but i guess its not your fault u are noobs :thumbsup:

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 1:06am

some people just are idiots that don`t look and only hate me , i know i am hated on most servers lol i cant blame it peeps are noobs !!1

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 1:21am

suspending X7-Яαιdεя™ cheating ??????? chearlyu fucking wooper how can i cheat WHEN I HAVE A 2ND WW2 NAMED CARNIVAL, i asked fpr portrait release as they fucked that up, they released a 2nd carnival i hunt down from 1k loyaltie, and now blame me i made lee quit ???? U MUST BE A FUCKING ALT IF NOT YOUR STUPID ENOUGH . when i took Lee city HIS WW2 WAS STILL INSIDE HIS OWN FUCKING CITY !!!!!

be aware before u blame a person when u got prove u now u made khoas a target on Khaos to be wiped on all servers :) thnx NOOB :thumbup:

• Activate Facebook