You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Chisum

Private

• "Chisum" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 16th 2016

Friday, June 15th 2018, 11:43am

Why GENERAL, when you can be a CONQUEROR

Whilst its great you have released a new suit for generals, how about increasing the level of a general to match those of other officers in the game..

The skills you have on these offys now are not as good as a standard officer and only go to level 5 whereas the others goto 8..

come on guys, why do we need generals when normal offys are as good now?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Caesar

Corporal

Date of registration: Jun 24th 2016

Friday, June 15th 2018, 12:12pm

Not bad gear at all

This will get more than 200% attack advantage to generals, so will be a killer suit.. BUT there is a catch,that many of you didnt think; You need to buy every piece yourself, as u cant swap this gear with other players.. So, my opinion is, that it will not be worth the prize. But thats just my opinion.

• Activate Facebook

jack1

Captain

Friday, June 15th 2018, 12:22pm

Something new, working in the right direction its slow but things seem to be happening...

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 23rd 2015

Friday, June 15th 2018, 6:33pm

Why GENERAL, when you can be a CONQUEROR

On the surface this seems like a great thing. But let's examine it more closely.
1-We are expected to buy each piece separately. Duplicates cannot be traded to acquire missing pieces as all other gear sets can.
2-At 800 diamonds per chest the cost is much higher that legendary conqueror chests.
3-As usual, the announcement gives no detail as to the stats of each individual piece for direct comparison to Legendary suits. Add to that the fact that they have not upgraded the generals to reach level 150 or their skills to advance to level 8, I doubt that this in any way levels the playing field versus fully developed heroes with Legendary suits.

Let's get serious guys!!!! FIX GENERALS SO THEY LEVEL TO 150 AND SKILLS LEVEL TO 8!!!!!!

We have been asking for this and other fixes for years. I, for one, have reached the end of my patience. Your attempt to placate me by asking me to BUY gear to make my generals competitive with players whose Heroes were given the level 150 upgrade FOR FREE is not working. Keep up your litany of empty promises and this game will die the same way your former competitor's Stratagem game did. :cursing:

• Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Friday, June 15th 2018, 6:50pm

sorry this suit only benefits 2 here

first is the game owners and secondy small man syndrome players

not one was we listend to we asked for skill lvl to be same lvl 8 for skills and also lvl 150 for generals

we dont need lvl 150 the skill lvl alone to lvl 8 would have made it fine

the idea of heros was a few extra mill points that is what made them heros now generals will end up over powerd and under skilled.

i will not buy this suit i dont see the benefits from it other than stopping my wife from spending my hard earned money .

anyone who does good luck to u but you will look like the old man is a young guys sports car

game is not war to glory of this carry on it wil be pay for glory

and all pointless with out a merge because who are you fighting with your suit ?

no one its all a waste of time and effort if this carrys on as it is.

nice try war to glory but you missed the point by a mile here and only thought of how to make money not keep the customers interested X(;(:evil::!::!:

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

BloodyNine

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2015

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 12:37am

you are dead right there bon, at 800 dimes a "random" chest that we dont have the ability to trade between players is an absolute joke!!!
We ask for the lvl150 upgrades for generals and w2g give us more money making schemes.
we ask for merge and w2g gives us empty promises and outright lies
Also the prizes for the world cup mission are pathetic for all but the new kursk server.
It seems that no matter what we ask for w2g are determined to do the opposite or to just outright ignore us.
Fortnite is an outright runaway success because it listens to its players and gives them what they want so take a lesson from their model and get your shit together before its too late.

• Activate Facebook

вig вΦss

Corporal

• "вig вΦss" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 8:57am

Criticsm

Guys why you are being Negative all the time? I see this is a good thing we have atleast new update on Generals. w2g already gave you great generals now with this suit you can compete against hero easy. I like the idea not being able to trade . !. this will stop people from using multi account to complete suit 2. Only determind person hold best suit.

You don't get free everything. They already gave us great epic bunny conquer suit for free. So you buy the best or play happly with free stuff.
or there is other cheap suit to give your normal offierand loose it.

• Activate Facebook

BloodyNine

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2015

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 9:39am

The "just be happy we got something" attitude is getting seriously annoying. W2G dont listen to a thing we ask for and most of us are playing this long enough that we should be listened to. I do welcome changes but they are still not listening, we ask for general updates and we get a 800 dimes a chest suit while heroes get their updates for free, im not asking for free suits but 800 dimes is just a piss take given how many would need to be bought to complete a suit cos we all know they rig the "random" drops to make it difficult to get certain parts.
And they did give us the new generals but then didnt give us any extra slots to be able to recruit them!! What fucking use was that? I for one am not inclined towards firing a developed general just so i can get another one thats gonna take more time and money to develop, would it not have made more sense to let people recruit more generals so w2g can make some easy money from that?
And then there is the outright lies we are told about the elusive merge so forgive me for sounding negative but gamespree are ruining this game with their blatant money grabbing. Im not against w2g making money and lord knows ive spent enough here but enough is enough.

• Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 10:20am

its not negative its just an honest opinion and not just from me this is from 2 alainces from 2 servers and there thoughts s on the suit

more generals would have been better for us and the skills to lvl 150

i understand the game is a business and needs to make new ideas to make more money and thats the cycle of any business.

sadly a business needs to sell or provide a service based on its customer needs. we dont need this suit its quite rude to offer it knowing what was realy wanted and again the true desire of the players was missed but replaced with a cash cow idea.

i dont care if a general hits 2000% and everyone needs it i wont buy it because the game has never once so far given what we need the most .... a merge.

no server is active enough for that suit to be of any use to us and even on merge .... if this happens there wont be enough suits to be a worry.

most players will wait it out there will be sales etc and probably when people moan enough its over powerd heros cant compete etc they wil make a lvl 150 suit and it starts again and again.

wake up and see the relaity here suit is great idea but released at the wrong time under the wrong circumstances, first they should make something u put on a general to open the skills to lvl 8 so its a fair battle then after this play with suit ideas.

and the best of it is they release a new hero on all servers so this means a merge wont come soon in my eyes because as you get him to lvl 150 and they merge it was for nothing ?

im sticking by my morals on this as many will we need a merge and extra general slots to take more and the skills all even on all officers.

if no merge by end of year i burn everything and so will many more players its not a threat sadly its a reality game is dead and boring on the old servers and why spend on anything with out any glimmer of hope.

negativity is not somthing you wake up with its something that is installed into you after empty promises and unheard shouting

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

Andy.F

Private

Date of registration: Dec 24th 2015

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 8:26pm

New General suit

Why don't W2G make a complete suit chest like they do with the Easter suit and then when you are guaranteed complete suit I think more people will buy.

9 pieces of this suit is 7200 diamonds and it is strange that the highest purchase available is this amount.
Also if they sort their purchase screen so I can buy diamonds in my own currency would be nice. :)
Rather than have to pay an exchange rate fee. Which the bank levy.

• Activate Facebook

The Govner

Corporal

Date of registration: Sep 19th 2016

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 10:13pm

bahahahaha

Guys why you are being Negative all the time? I see this is a good thing we have atleast new update on Generals. w2g already gave you great generals now with this suit you can compete against hero easy. I like the idea not being able to trade . !. this will stop people from using multi account to complete suit 2. Only determind person hold best suit. OR you should say only the rich will have the suit as whomelse would spend that king of money on a dead game.

You don't get free everything. They already gave us great epic bunny conquer suit for free. So you buy the best or play happly with free stuff.
or there is other cheap suit to give your normal offierand loose it.

Be happy with whatever they give you,even if you dont want it,lol....We need a merge,not MORE $$$ gear,NOT another server that has already started to die out...maybe fix timers and battle screens....stuff like that....we have so much gear its coming out our ears but you have found away to make a few die hards spend a few more $$$$,tis sad.,lol...everyday we lose another,the clock is ticking,you guys blew it,nothing left to merge.....where is just a game when you need them,lol

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "The Govner" (Jun 20th 2018, 12:40pm)

• Activate Facebook

smartass

Captain

Date of registration: Jun 1st 2016

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 12:35am

that bunny suit mixed with valentines gear.. stick some good hero medals on and u can be hitting 800-900 easy.. its very good for free

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Activate Facebook

Indian

Private

Date of registration: Dec 19th 2015

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 3:07pm

General Conqueror gear

OK it started out with the chest costing 800 diamonds for unknown gear. Now the same gear is 850 diamonds on sale for 799. If the powers that be want everyone to just quit the game why not say so

• Activate Facebook

вig вΦss

Corporal

• "вig вΦss" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 5:07pm

Just wanted to show you guys free suits I have completed from mission.

http://prntscr.com/jxnm8y
oh and it has http://prntscr.com/jxnsi8 on Accessory part but its not showing.
If you don't want to spend penny on new suit but continue playing then all you have to do is complet mission. I am sure there are many players who also manage to complete this suit. I know mission drop rate suks but its worth trying for sure.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "вig вΦss" (Jun 21st 2018, 5:17pm)

• Activate Facebook