You are not logged in.

dwpappy

Corporal

• "dwpappy" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 30th 2015

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 4:16am

questions about game play?

i have a few questions about the play in the game lately! how does a player buy back a city after he has went to vacation???? players in the alliance i belong to stacked seizes up at his gates, he went to vacation, they waited 24 hours before the seizes went through, the city was captured , then the city was bought back while the player was still in vacation? and yet another problem , no gold, no diamonds we given , no ransom what so ever, odd would you not say???
question #2 i attempted to noob strat a city being taken, i dropped and attempted it at 97 morale it said the city could not be strated for 2300 and some odd minute , meaning it had already been strated, but a few hits later when morale hit 70 it was strated again! again very odd especially when 3 min before it told me it had been strated, seriously odd
question 3 we have had 2 in our alliance that has not been able to log in, claimes password is not correct, yet they are sure their password is correct, funny thing is one was hit and lost all the troops in the city , never been hit by that alliance before, the odd meter is almost pegged now, i myself was unable to login forabout 20 min, i know my details were correct, and before any accusations are made NO ONE, LET ME REPEAT THIS NO ONE AS EVER BEEN GIVEN MY DETAILS, I DO NOT TRUST ANYONE ENOUGH!!!

so i ask you how can these thing happen, i would say it on the support side somewhere , AND I AM EAGER TO GET AND ANSWER on what is happening here, or is this the incoming chages that have been promised

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Noodle

Sergeant

• "Noodle" is male

Date of registration: Dec 21st 2015

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 9:01am

Try not cheating to get the city then your actions wouldn't be revoked. And who is this you claim you try to noob strat but it didn't work? One thing we have noticed happen twice is when we strat it does nothing but takes flares and says it was strat successfully. PS this was when we were trying to take a city from your alliance but we don't imply you cheated it like you seem to be for us with all this 'odd isn't it' crap.

Noodle

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook