You are not logged in.

Noodle

Sergeant

• "Noodle" is male
  • "Noodle" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 21st 2015

Monday, May 14th 2018, 6:12pm

Mutes with no reason given

This is the 3rd time I have been muted unjustly with no reason given and no proof attached or rather the first of these 3 when I complained I was sent a screenshot that did not cover the whole screen as their own rules state.... Considering enemy alliance has openly stated they will be always trying to get me muted for anything it is ridiculous that gm will just go along with it without proving evidence, a reason or the opportunity to defend oneself.

A reminder for gm there was an individual who said they wished I had died in the terrorist attacks in Manchester who despite being given a permanent mute is now freely launching personal attacks at me daily because they hurriedly reversed it when his alliance pestered them.

Chat mods are ridiculous sort it out.

Noodle

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

stupot

Captain

Monday, May 14th 2018, 6:18pm

you no w

This is the 3rd time I have been muted unjustly with no reason given and no proof attached or rather the first of these 3 when I complained I was sent a screenshot that did not cover the whole screen as their own rules state.... Considering enemy alliance has openly stated they will be always trying to get me muted for anything it is ridiculous that gm will just go along with it without proving evidence, a reason or the opportunity to defend oneself.

A reminder for gm there was an individual who said they wished I had died in the terrorist attacks in Manchester who despite being given a permanent mute is now freely launching personal attacks at me daily because they hurriedly reversed it when his alliance pestered them.

Chat mods are ridiculous sort it out.

Noodle

you know why you have been muted this time, and it was justified really they should of given you a ban so you got of lightly
  • Activate Facebook

Noodle

Sergeant

• "Noodle" is male

Monday, May 14th 2018, 6:19pm

No I don't had I got given a reason or evidence I might be able to answer that.

Noodle

• Activate Facebook

stupot

Captain

Monday, May 14th 2018, 6:20pm

No I don't had I got given a reason or evidence I might be able to answer that.

Noodle

So what you said in WC yesterday to me was acceptable then?
  • Activate Facebook

Noodle

Sergeant

• "Noodle" is male

Monday, May 14th 2018, 6:22pm

What did I say I said lots of things in wc I need a screenshot to know.

Noodle

• Activate Facebook

stupot

Captain

Monday, May 14th 2018, 6:23pm

What did I say I said lots of things in wc I need a screenshot to know.

Noodle

No you need a screenshot to prove it because it was not you in your account so your unsure on what was said... i am not willing to post a screenshot of it as it is personal to me
  • Activate Facebook

Noodle

Sergeant

• "Noodle" is male

Monday, May 14th 2018, 6:29pm

Then send it to me in a pm

• Activate Facebook

stupot

Captain

Monday, May 14th 2018, 7:07pm

Then send it to me in a pm

im not playing to your games, enjoy your mute and be great full it wasn't a ban which it should have been
  • Activate Facebook

Noodle

Sergeant

• "Noodle" is male

Monday, May 14th 2018, 7:26pm

So judging by the conversation you had on wc with Legion I know what is was now so let me explain. I said I work, you said I don't have a job then said you were spending the day with your daughter so I equally said you don't have a daughter. Then you informed me of the terrible news and I immediately said oh sorry to hear that and said nothing more. Clearly I was not launching a personal attack and the fact that you and your alliance are using this tragedy to try and get one over on me on an online game disgusts me.

Noodle

• Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Monday, May 14th 2018, 8:09pm

suck it up buttercup

you knew exactly what you was doing by making that comment

agreed the comment made against you was bad, but you constantly like to goad people with your comments all the time in world chat, so take the punishment and maybe you may think before you speak next time like i have after my mute for what i called you

stu

• Activate Facebook

Noodle

Sergeant

• "Noodle" is male

Monday, May 14th 2018, 8:26pm

No Stu I didn't know because unlike you lot I don't take this game personally, I don't stalk you on facebook and download your photos like you do of me and share them around and mock me. And what do you mean what was said against me was bad? Saying I don't have a job boo hoo it is just stupid like my reply was intended to be, what is bad is constantly being called a paedophile or when my cat was hit by a car you and your alliance constantly made jokes such as I need a new bumper mine is covered in blood and fur ect. But I didn't ticket you because it is just pathetic you guys are a joke.

Noodle

• Activate Facebook

dwpappy

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 30th 2015

Monday, May 14th 2018, 9:23pm

Noodle

What you are doing is called transference, I did this but you did this!you are out in world chat trolling damn near constant ,you talk like you are supirior in every way of all players, then when you get in a corner you lash out, then get your fingers slapped and play the victim! The same thing over and over! I don’t see a line of people supporting you on this subject either! If you had any self respect at all you would publicly apologize to the one you directed the comment to! Me personally I could not forgive and forget what you said to him.and you can stomp your feet and scream you did nothing all you want you knew exactly what you were saying when you made the comment !! Grow up a bit in the adult world there are consequences for our actions!!!

• Activate Facebook

Noodle

Sergeant

• "Noodle" is male

Monday, May 14th 2018, 9:34pm

Yes all these people being from your alliance right pappy no bias at all.

Noodle

• Activate Facebook

dwpappy

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 30th 2015

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 2:32am

noodle over the line

yes all from my alliance, its a shame that all you got out of what i wrote, hope and pray someday you look back at this and realize what you said was far over the line! the real shame is you will go through life thinking this behavior is ok, i wont reply any further to you in here and you will be blocked in the game you are not worth the time or effort!

• Activate Facebook

smartass

Captain

Date of registration: Jun 1st 2016

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 9:03am

If you did say that noodle that is really fcking low, shame you were not permanent muted or banned

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Activate Facebook