You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Gilhooley1939" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 8th 2018

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 11:58pm

ULTRAMAN coords 2-120 server Dowding

This really needs to be sorted very quick, how can you have 75 Arms Plants.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gilhooley1939" (Mar 28th 2018, 12:09am) with the following reason: How can he have 75 Arms Plants think you have a hacker

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Captain

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 4:49am

So nice...he burned the city
Maybe because he need to hide
Same time. he went to VAC

• Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 10:14am

dont be fooled he probably didn't burn it he has moved it put a new city there then burn that city so he looks like he has moved

either way this player is a cheat tole me im cheating because i can make special scout reports lol

support can look into my dowding account or any server im am in im clean as a whistle i have nothing to hide ....why i dont run to vacation mode like this player when confronted :rolleyes:

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

ssarmy1964

Private

Date of registration: Mar 16th 2016

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 8:41pm

dont be fooled he probably didn't burn it he has moved it put a new city there then burn that city so he looks like he has moved

either way this player is a cheat tole me im cheating because i can make special scout reports lol

support can look into my dowding account or any server im am in im clean as a whistle i have nothing to hide ....why i dont run to vacation mode like this player when confronted :rolleyes:
http://46.253.158.176/report/2018/2/27/10/o1Enl20180327100122241.html it was to show on dunkirk saved it to note pad

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ssarmy1964" (Mar 28th 2018, 11:49pm)

• Activate Facebook

smartass

Captain

Date of registration: Jun 1st 2016

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 10:28pm

http://46.253.158.176/report/2018/2/27/10/o1Enl20180327100122241.html dunkirk

why say its dunkirk when its from dowding?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 10:31pm

for the record i scouted it and the server is dowding

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook