Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: War 2 Glory Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

bonzo

Sergeant

• »bonzo« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 17. Dezember 2015

• Private Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 13:19

General of the Army / Elite Server

its great to see the final rank released i have asked for this with mails in support with lilpwnd and even last week with the cm on world chat on vanguard

this i hope will be coming to vanguard and to other servers too?

with out banging on about merge servers have to be equal and this makes a difference i believe

i hope its a test on elite to be run through on other servers and yes vanguard asap

i wait for this for a long time with many times asking

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

SS_KONIG

Corporal

• »SS_KONIG« ist männlich

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 17:51

This is an interesting development and very welcome, still would have preferred any form of news on a merge of all older servers. It is my intention to come back to the game to complete this mission but can anyone tell me the required jewelry amounts as i am currently in vacation and cannot see.

Konig

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

• »Mictlantecuhtli« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 16. Dezember 2015

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 18:00

I believe its 75 of each Konig, I'll update when I know 100%...someone told me earlier but forgot

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Beowulf« (7. Februar 2018, 19:57)

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

SS_KONIG

Corporal

• »SS_KONIG« ist männlich

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 18:14

I believe its 75 of each Konig, I'll update when I know 100%...someone told me earlier but forgot
Thank You my good man :thumbsup:
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Noodle

Sergeant

• »Noodle« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 21. Dezember 2015

Beruf: Student

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 19:20

Has anyone actually got any of the new Brooches yet?

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

bonzo

Sergeant

• »bonzo« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 20:16

i have mailed the phonenix here but no reply yet and i did send a ticket about them brooches i cant get them either.

i know some others cant too

support tried to tell me there activated

i collect more and nothing i re mailed they now are looking into it and will let me know ....... may be a long wait ;(

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren