You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

dwpappy

Corporal

• "dwpappy" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 30th 2015

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 6:27am

merge for ELITE?????

christmas has past new years has past no merge, must be just stringing us along, well i have enough diamonds for 39 day vacation, if no factual news about a merge is out by then i will put a match to it all, you guys are losing customers daily and you do nothing to stop the bleeding!!! well done

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 10:37pm

quit all english servers can be bothered with this company anymore get nothing off them. adam why you not doing your job you dont communicate with players just post sales.....all the years i played and now accounts gone because of a lazy company

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Piran" (Jan 29th 2018, 11:32am)

• Activate Facebook

• "Jenna*Dee™" is female

Date of registration: Jan 28th 2018

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 10:52pm

Merge....

Gotta agree. Some servers are barely kept alive. When is anyone gonna hear or say anything for certain. Quit stringing people along. Just say flat out Yes we will merge at this point ( actually have a plan) or NO at this time there are no new plans to do so. This whole i will tell you stuff when i hear about it is crap. There is no excuse to treat players this way.

• Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Monday, January 29th 2018, 3:34am

Merge, merge, merge

This is ALL we the players want ... :thumbsup:
Silly sales is all management wants .... ?(

When will this management listen to us? ... :evil:

YO MANAGEMENT...... LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS ...... 8o
GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF WHERE IT DON'T BELONG AND GIVE US WHAT WE DESERVE ..... :cursing:

You are losing players left and right, more every day you REFUSE to talk to us .... :huh:

TALK TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Activate Facebook

kik

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 10:36pm

No merge

There will be no merge the game is failing and they want us to quit so they no longer need to maintain it. They will never listen to anyone until everyone stops buying diamonds and signs a forum post stating they will do nothing until the company do as we ask.

Alas this will not happen as people will continue to buy and say nothing at all. It suits them this way they dont actually need to play just make it look like they do.

Lazy players who don't listen to people like me who actually know what they are talking about will always be taken advantage of by companies like gamigo.

They do not give a fuck about what you want or ask they only care you buy they're diamonds and allow them to spy into your computer with the phishing worm they have embedded as a cookie.

The collate all your personal information then sell it to the Nigerian prince who contacts you and says im due you $2,000,000.

Information is the new WMD's and gamigo hold a massive arsenal of phishing worms.

Dont believe me i do not give a flying fuck its common knowledge found on gamigos business page.

A wise man knows when he has one apple he needs more. When he has a bunch he needs less.
  • Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Friday, February 9th 2018, 4:30pm

omg kik what next? psyops making us into zombies?
its a game that seems to be moving forward but yes the older servers need to be merged we all agree and hopefully it will happen

but jeez, a conspiracy theory of our details being sold is just rubbish
just makes you look a fool

just my opinion

• Activate Facebook

dwpappy

Corporal

• "dwpappy" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 30th 2015

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 7:19pm

yea kik

its bad i agree but that a little over the top, i do have some ocean front property in arizona if you are looking for some land though!
:D

• Activate Facebook