You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

fabulosoo

Private

• "fabulosoo" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 31st 2018

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 12:09pm

Last attempt to merge.

Last attempt to merge.

I've been talking to Sherman server players, we've talked about the possibility of putting alliances as allies, so we will not have wars, we will not have to spend money without spending money the administration will not have another exit, or will run out of money.

I know it is not simple to do this, I do not know the alliances of other servers and I have no idea if this would be possible in the others, but we could try, we all like this game, we will fight to save it, because playing with only 3 or 4 active enemies is ridiculous

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Imperador

Private

Date of registration: Mar 8th 2017

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 7:27pm

Merge now!!!

It's getting harder and harder to play on virtually dead servers, as Sherman does.

If alliances become allied the administration of this game will have to look for an exit.

The merger of servers has been commented on for more than a year, and all this administration is rolling on each passing day.

• Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 7:40pm

Nice to see a prompt response from the company and its staff!!!! you all sitting down trying to think of some more lies to spout to people. as you can see there unhappy people and you cant be bothered to respond to them.....

• Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Captain

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 8:28pm

With so few active players, it very difficult to play
Trade center is empty every day....
it tells me we cant buy anything
because no one play, and there for nothing to put up for sale
Its just a handful active players left now
Soon...it completely dead

• Activate Facebook

ARSantos

Private

Date of registration: Nov 25th 2016

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 2:06pm

Server Fusion

Vejo a real necessidade da realização de uma fusão, não posso dizer de outros servidores, mas o servidor sherma encontra-se quase 90% de inativos, duas ou tres aliança que ainda estão ativa, com maioria dos jogadores de ferias sem animo para o jogo. Gostaria que os administradores pensasse na fusão como alternativa de revigorar jogo e reanimar os jogadores. Concordo com pronunciamento anterior dos jogador Fabuloso e Apalos.

Atenciosamente,

Adilson Santos (ARSantos)

• Activate Facebook

ARSantos

Private

Date of registration: Nov 25th 2016

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 2:08pm

Server Fusion

I see the real need to carry out a merger, I can not tell from other servers, but the sherma server lies almost 90% of inactive, two or three alliance that are still active, with most players from holidays with no animo for the game . I would like administrators to think of the merger as an alternative to invigorate the game and revive the players. I agree with the previous pronouncement of the player Fabulous and Apalos.

Regards,

Adilson Santos (ARSantos)

• Activate Facebook

• "вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ" is male

Date of registration: Dec 28th 2016

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 10:26pm

sherman server....

i am semi active there, i have friends in many alliances but what i crave is for that server to come alive again.

same as dowding!

most active players on these servers are too high rep to even contemplate hitting someone smaller.... and the new players have a long and slow 6 weeks till realistically they are the sligtest bit ready to fight!

so small low rep players need help to grow on the older servers

• Activate Facebook

• "Mictlantecuhtli" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 3:00pm

Last attempt to merge.

I've been talking to Sherman server players, we've talked about the possibility of putting alliances as allies, so we will not have wars, we will not have to spend money without spending money the administration will not have another exit, or will run out of money.

I know it is not simple to do this, I do not know the alliances of other servers and I have no idea if this would be possible in the others, but we could try, we all like this game, we will fight to save it, because playing with only 3 or 4 active enemies is ridiculous

lol all alliances setting each other to allies is only going to hurt you, make your server more boring and make more players quit. Instead try bringing more life to your server...might even get some old guys back if they hear the server is getting some action.

Talk with your fellow alliances, work out a date to all port out and have some fun, no officer and city taking for those participating maybe? Try to allow all rep and experience levels participate, let the small guys gain some experience and see how fun the game can be. Maybe not hit them but let them participate in UOs? Teach them teamwork and show them how fun the game truly can be...and remember the small guys are the future of your server, try to keep them!

Don't just sit around crying and complaining, you got 3 active alliances? That's more than Elites got (Basically just FUBAR and Mayhem, gameover never seems interested in big fights so I don't count them as active) but we still try to keep our remaining players around by actively fighting. Remember if there's not much players around it's probably some of your fault to begin with from chasing the smaller / non diam players away by capping their stuff or bullying them too much... Example HELLAS on Vanguard, basically just them left there.

Be patient, remember this is a company, companies want money, a merge is a obvious money maker if they can work out whatever problems are delaying it...
  • Activate Facebook