You are not logged in.

apalos

Private

• "apalos" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 30th 2018

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 10:04pm

You Making Fun Of Us

Among many of the few that still playing this game, i am up to my head with you there. No MERGE. You were letting spreading-fake-news boyz like Adbrigador to fill us with lies about merge and finally you postponed(cancelled you mean) it. We did not expected you to say so. Was obvious by your actions.
You now going to take those few accounts in your arms dead. No more. Finito. Caput.
Adios

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

MARK™

Corporal

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 10:58pm

They are not care about their customers. They keep as prisoners in the old dead servers.They dont keep rules they dont care what happen to game.Only they want is take diams and diams and diams. I believe the raison they do that is to make players from old servers quit and go to new servers that they are much more expensive.They cant understand with that make war2glory a dead game.Players left for others games.Stuff been lying about the merge of servers.I'm so close to burn all of my staff and if i do that war2glory is finish for me.No fuc...g new servers.JOYFORT FATE IS CLOSE coz new stuff its clear they dont know the game,they believe the players are idiots and pay diams in dead servers.NO .......MANY CHOICES IN ONLINE GAMES IN OUR DAYS KEEP URS DEAD SERVERS

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MARK™" (Jan 30th 2018, 11:10pm)

• Activate Facebook

lopnee

Private

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2016

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 10:35am

Mergering servers

I don't get why they are having so many issue mergering. It cost money, yeah. But will they not making much more after server are mergered? Long before Gamigo buy the game, Just a Game manage to merge they, with very few manpower, and very small company. Gamigo is large company, with 20 mili player world wide, stop with the excuses, it should be easy! ?(

Release the special field on all servers too! Do you not play this game, and know how boring it is play without them? I think it is prove that war cities can be kill no matter how large they are! Look at daily battle on server such as Elite, Elite activity, and compare it to Sherman, Dunkirk, El Alamein without they, you will see the server with the fields have much more battle, and active player! (I not mention Dowding or bodyguard, because they are newbie, and still actief (for now))

• Activate Facebook

fabulosoo

Private

Date of registration: Jan 31st 2018

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 12:00pm

There are only a few days left to finish my vacation at Sherman, when I'm done, I'll be passing my items over to my friends, and then I'll burn it down. I do not want to continue to spend to keep an account alive on a dead server.

Faltam poucos dias para acabar minhas férias em Sherman, ao acabar, estarei repassando meus itens aos meus amigos, e por fim, irei queimar tudo. Não quero continuar a gastar para manter viva uma conta em um servidor morto.

• Activate Facebook

fabulosoo

Private

Date of registration: Jan 31st 2018

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 12:10pm

Last attempt to merge.

I've been talking to Sherman server players, we've talked about the possibility of putting alliances as allies, so we will not have wars, we will not have to spend money without spending money the administration will not have another exit, or will run out of money.

I know it is not simple to do this, I do not know the alliances of other servers and I have no idea if this would be possible in the others, but we could try, we all like this game, we will fight to save it, because playing with only 3 or 4 active enemies is ridiculous!

• Activate Facebook

Imperador

Private

Date of registration: Mar 8th 2017

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 7:35pm

Merge now!!!

Really what this administration is doing with the servers is unfortunate.
Dead servers with very few active players.
Until when?
And do not tell me that the special camp would make that more lively.
The only way out for all the old servers is a mass merger.
Leave the two new servers and merge all the others into one server.
Fusion already.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 27th 2016

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 2:06pm

Dowdings as dead as the rest, think everything but bodyguard needs a merge.

• Activate Facebook