You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Audie

Private

• "Audie" started this thread

Date of registration: May 2nd 2017

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 5:22pm

Merge

Where is the merge we was promised at the end of the year? This issue has been going on over a year so don't reply with we need time. Ignoring this issue is NOT the rite thing to do. Many people have a lot of time and money invested in these old accounts. By ignoring us and not doing a merge it is sending a message ..why should i invest money in to new servers if this is the future i can expect...should i spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars again just to see my investment die like what is happening on the old servers? Many have already walked away and many more will if this is not dealt with soon. You need realize many people on your new servers are same people holding accounts on older servers, they are there because there waiting for you to do something for there older accounts. You will lose players on new and old servers doing business this way...If merge don't happen soon i will burn my accounts on old servers and NEW one..believe me when i say i'm not only player feeling his way. Get off you butts and get it done while you still have a customer base to satisfy !... :cursing:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

S. Allen

Private

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2017

Friday, December 29th 2017, 1:01am

should i spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars again just to see my investment die like what is happening on the old servers?

I like the fact that you think it's an investment....cute!!!!

• Activate Facebook

Caesar

Corporal

Date of registration: Jun 24th 2016

Friday, December 29th 2017, 3:23pm

Geez.

seems like most of you guys fell for an oldest marketing trick in the book lol

• Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Friday, December 29th 2017, 8:14pm

I'm deeply sorry about the merge not happening yet. Believe me, I know you want this to happen and I would love to deliver this to you soon, but unless the WAR2 Glory team is 100% absolutely sure we can proceed with it and we have assessed all issues and risks, we can't push forward.

I still haven't received new information about the merge and I don't have a new time frame for this. When I have new information to share with you, guys, I'll do it. Please, accept my apologies for this and I wish to thank you for your patience in this matter.

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Captain

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Friday, December 29th 2017, 8:36pm

I dont see he problems..

If your guys dont have the skill or knowledge local in w2g

Then ask the developer to fix it
They have tools , knowledge and skill
And thy have done it many times before

It come to the point, merge or die..
And you guys choose die ?

• Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 11:44am

it doesnt take a year to talk about it come on...... you will have a empty server soon people will just give up then they leave the game

• Activate Facebook

The Govner

Corporal

Date of registration: Sep 19th 2016

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 2:11pm

its all about the money

Guys,there will never be a merge.Merges cost money because it takes techs from china to do it.Gamigo people do not have the knowledge to do it.This game has been going down hill for 4 years and now too few people to make money on.Why do you think we have BIG sales everyday.To get the last few drops of money before it closes.Those of you still spending money I say,bahahahahahaha.....one day we will wake up and game will be closed.I would also wager there will be no heads up when it happens,watch and see

• Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Captain

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 3:12pm

They dont want tech from China. They think they smarter and can do them self.
To learn the skill and methods. It take years of failure and success.

They so full of them self that think they can do it without any failure.
If they do. It will be some failure, like it or not. Because not every thing will work as plan on paper.
There will always be some failure in the database they dont discover before they start moving data to a temp database.

So they want to be 100% sure they can do.
It will never happen.
They should just hire the developer to do it

• Activate Facebook