You are not logged in.

kik

Sergeant

• "kik" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 6:52pm

Why You Cant Claim Christmas Mission

As with everything else war2glory they xxxxx evrything
So i wondered why we cannot claim last years advents with this years.
Low and behold its because tech staff are useless
http://prntscr.com/hjhr3m

So the screenshot shows the advents from last year and the advents from this year they are one in the same so the system hasn't been updated therfor the mission thinks its new and cannot be claimed as it knows it has not been active long enough to claim it.

If they just fixed the advents to 2017 the year we live in and not time travel to last year the mission will be fixed.

But alas we all know they will just ignore me and us as they always do

A wise man knows when he has one apple he needs more. When he has a bunch he needs less.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "The Guardian" (Dec 6th 2017, 5:25pm) with the following reason: Language

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 3:28pm

Hello:

I'm sorry, but we didn't plan for this year's advent to be compatible with the last year event. Even if they look the same, each item has its own time and place. Perhaps we would consider it for the next event, but I sincerely doubt it. Each event has their own configs, items and perks.

However, if you're having issues with this year's advent and its items, please contact our support staff. They will look into your account and see if everything is right with this year's items.

Let me know how it goes. Send me a PM if you need further help.

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

• "Piran" is male

Date of registration: Jun 14th 2016

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 5:58pm

you make the missions so hard why lvl 8 9 10 forests? most people take them to feed it always used to be lvls 1 2 3.... yet again another mission not bothering with

• Activate Facebook

smartass

Sergeant

Date of registration: Jun 1st 2016

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 8:54am

?

Quoted from "kik"

Hello:
I'm sorry, but we didn't plan for this year's advent to be compatible with the last year event. Even if they look the same, each item has its own time and place. Perhaps we would consider it for the next event, but I sincerely doubt it. Each event has their own configs, items and perks.
However, if you're having issues with this year's advent and its items, please contact our support staff. They will look into your account and see if everything is right with this year's items.

Hello:

you say this event has its own items and perks.. this event is an exact copy of last years, no change atall.. come on guys atleast add something new each year to liven it up a bit
  • Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 9:30am

all they have done is removed any part that made it viable to do unless u sit at pc for 22 hours a day or as i can see run a bot to play these missions

im sure only ever receiving negative feedback must say something to the team at war2glory ??

only part of xmas i see in this mission is scrooge for giving nothing back to the remaining players / customers of this game .

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

kik

Sergeant

• "kik" started this thread

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 2:46pm

Now can you all see adbrigator is hopeless

Look at his response from my origional post.
The guy is a total and uter waste of space. McDonalds would fire him for being useless and thats the lowest job you can do in the world.

EVERY SINGLE YEAR SINCE THE CREATION OF THIS MISSION IT ROLLED OVER.

DO NOT DARE AND PRETEND LIKE YOU HAVE A CLUE IM A CODER AS IN DEV YOU ARE A PAPERBOY AT BEST AND YOU FAIL TO DELIVER HALF YOUR PAPERS AS U GOT LOST ON A LEFT ONLY TURN.

A wise man knows when he has one apple he needs more. When he has a bunch he needs less.
  • Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 12:55am

I'm sorry the items from the past mission doesn't work in this one, but it was inteded that way.

Also I suggest you use all your items for the mission this year before it runs out. I highly doubt they will be compatible with next year's mission.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else. Have a wonderful Christmas. :)

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Activate Facebook