You are not logged in.

SkyRaider

Private

• "SkyRaider" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 24th 2015

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 5:44am

The End is Near

Well maybe not, however, my time in this game has an expiration date. I have lost count the number of years I have been continuously playing. Along the way many good friends dropped off and left. Now, I believe many are only still playing for their friends and for a large part I fall into that category. That is fine, play on. I was hoping some of the new features would help invigorate the game, but i see they have not. A year later and we constantly bleed more friends.

This is not a complaint post or anything like that. I have enjoyed my time playing, I am just tired of the same old same. I was sticking around for the merge for a one last go at a bunch of new players. With no news on that front, I will vacation for a bit and enjoy a quiet Christmas with my family. After I return, I will decide whether to stay for a bit or not.

To all my friends and enemies in the game, I wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and have a Safe and Happy New Year!!!

All my best.

SkyRaider
Elite Server

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

• "Piran" is male

Date of registration: Jun 14th 2016

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 1:19pm

So true i only log on these days to speak to some friends, if we found another game we all liked we would move over to it.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook