You are not logged in.

• "вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ" is male
  • "вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 28th 2016

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 9:47pm

here we go again....

SPECIAL FIELDS....

Is it true it is being seriously considered to bring them back?

i am a player that has NEVER used them or needed them.... and yes i did used to play vanguard server and yes i was -7 mil in my WC there but i farmed ppl to feed my troops!!

personally i believe the introduction of these "special fields" will completely transform this game the extent where "farming" is none existent.... and ppl wont do solo hits anymore.....

BM
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 10:46pm

there is good and bad in special fields and not special fields

personally i like them reason being you can have a life and play the game by not worrying about food all the time

plus you find servers with no special fields use glitch to hide troops and it doesnt encorage any more or less battles with in the game

if u dont like them don't use them i know of players in vanguard who dont use them and still use the farming way to feed and build troops

the game was designed around them why else do u need pol heros ??

only a fool leaves them as a mayor

finally you can still find battles alone too but there is nthing more fun than making a plan and sending 40 plus attacks to build team spirit and have a good laugh and fun.

dont knock it until you have tried it as the saying goes ;)

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Friday, September 8th 2017, 4:11pm

The res fields are on the table as a possibility, we're considering it because its been requested but we don't have a date for this to happen.

If we do, as always, I will let you now in an official post. At this stage, we aren't pushing forward with this, but we prefer to have our attention in other areas of the game.

I'll let you know. We're very interested in your opinion about this matter.

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Captain

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Friday, September 8th 2017, 4:18pm

We should have Special fields on all server
Those who dont like it...they do not need to use it
This fields can make more action in this game.
We can build fast and do not need hunt for resources.
Instead, we can fight as we should

• Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Friday, September 8th 2017, 6:57pm

While there are good and bad things about Special Fields, overall I don't care for them.
I have played with them before and the only good thing, I found, is getting over 100m gold an hour to replace lost troops.
Food and the rest of the resources can be gotten from farms.

I know that in order to merge, the servers must be equal. So if we must have Special Fields in order to merge, then bring them.

:thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

spikes98

Sergeant

Date of registration: Feb 1st 2017

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 9:08pm

YES LETS USE SPECIAL FOOD FIELDS Would be the only good thing that has happened in a LOOOONG time
plus the yes out vote the no's

• Activate Facebook

spikes98

Sergeant

Date of registration: Feb 1st 2017

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 9:09pm

The yes out vote the no's everytime on this game so lets go with the majority and bring them in

• Activate Facebook

Noodle

Corporal

• "Noodle" is male

Date of registration: Dec 21st 2015

Monday, September 11th 2017, 8:08pm

Res fields have to happen upon a merge else people will use glitched fields or quit, it is common knowledge those with large troop counts on servers without them use blackholes (I wont be holding my breath for you to deny it as usual BM ;) ) Even on Dowding in the couple months after it started loads of people were using glitched fields so this fantasy land where large troop counts can't exist without special fields and special fields ruin the game doesn't exist. I for one will seriously consider quitting as many of Elite server would if they tried to remove special fields so you will just lose your most loyal customers.

Noodle

• Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Sergeant

• "stuvilla" is male

Monday, September 11th 2017, 9:16pm

actually agree with you on this noodle

• Activate Facebook

smartass

Sergeant

Date of registration: Jun 1st 2016

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 8:29am

id welcome special fields as i remember the great fights on bob and elite, dont get that on dowding

• Activate Facebook

Rudedog

Private

• "Rudedog" is male

Date of registration: Oct 22nd 2016

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 3:21am

Yes i agree with Noodle also.. No special fields then I'd have to consider leaving as well.

• Activate Facebook

The Govner

Corporal

Date of registration: Sep 19th 2016

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 6:03pm

sp fields

I dislike like them because they take gold,steel,oil and rare out of the equation,they all mean nothing with sp fields.Like it has been said,you can hold 5 to 10 mill troops without them,do we really need to hold 10 or 15 mill troops now,lol with so few players?

If you do bring them to the other servers,you should make it so you get 10 or 20 times the honor for killing troops or trucks on them.This will make it so you have to defend them if you hold them,now that would be interesting......you guys forget,sp fields brought on the destruction of this game,before them and the generals,back when a commanders suit meant something and the cupid ring was the best part ever,we had big wars,lots of fun,and many players,but that was then,this is now,dont kill what little we have left.There will never be another merge( talked about it for 2 years with current company,talk is cheap) so let our swan song be what it is and not speed it up with sp fields.

• Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 8:31pm

biggest load of junk i ever hear govner

sorry special fields encourage battles in my experience because if u loose u can obtain gold you can rebuild too

none filed server have black holes and they build troops and just simply hide them save up oil and food go attack a player who will then recall his troops then no battles take place because they cant feed them and oil runs low fast and then they return the glitched filed the troops

where is the fun in this ????

there is good and bad in both but seriously the special fields outweigh the none filed servers in quantity of good to bad being special fields have more good

as stated before you dont have to use them if you dont want but i can assure u what i have seen the none special filed servers have just as many troops they just cant feed them.

so with out causing insult to your comments i think you have forgotten the taboo of glitch fields..

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

The Govner

Corporal

Date of registration: Sep 19th 2016

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 10:10pm

lol,open ur eyes

I have played both ways.Guess I like going to steal gold and oil more then farm for it.But again if we must have these sp fields so we may keep MORE troops( yes,more troops,thats what we need,that will save the game,lol ) let the troops stationed there be double honor.This will inspire more fighting.Everyone kills trucks now anyway.
As for more fighting,bahahah,no one left to fight m8.The wars are over,battles are done,just the die hards left now that dont know what else to do with their time..TBH it just doesn,t matter,the horse is home and the barn door is shutting.I will be surprised if we are still here by Christmas.

• Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 8:10pm

Thank you all for your comments.

As I said before: we're interested in your opinion of this matter and although we have this option in our possibilites, we aren't pushing forward to do this soon.
But thanks to your comments, we know how we can approach this subject if we ever decide to do it.

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Activate Facebook

• "вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ" is male
  • "вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 28th 2016

Friday, September 15th 2017, 4:15pm

i have a query tho....

if special res fields are so good why is there so few players on the servers that have them? yet the newer servers have more active players.... even though these servers are more expensive to play??

the argument that special res fields makes the game better doesnt add up as if they did surely vanguard and elite would be the most active servers in the game... especially after they were opened up to new players too!!

BM

• Activate Facebook

• "Mictlantecuhtli" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Friday, September 15th 2017, 4:34pm

Elite is one of the most active servers, and tons of new players from all servers and joyfort have been building like mad, and because of special fields they have been able to build faster and able to catch up to the guys that have been playing that server for 7 years.

Vanguard is dead because its expensive, old, and HELLAS...

• Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

• "Piran" is male

Date of registration: Jun 14th 2016

Friday, September 15th 2017, 5:45pm

if going to have things all servers should be the same, and all glitched fields released on maint.

• Activate Facebook

Noodle

Corporal

• "Noodle" is male

Date of registration: Dec 21st 2015

Friday, September 15th 2017, 7:10pm

The newer servers are more active because wait for it......They are newer! New servers attract both completely new players and players from the older servers that want a new experience and to play more active servers. Many new people have made accounts on Elite since they opened it up and they are progressively building like Legion said with special fields they can catch up to the rest of the server in terms of troops. The reason why there isn't 100% sticking around is frankly because they are too lazy and defeatist, they see it is too much work to get on lvl playing with current players so can't be bothered. (You are one of them BM too).

Noodle

• Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Sergeant

• "stuvilla" is male

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 11:29am

yeah i agree totally with noodle and legion
the amount of new guys in mayhem alone building hard and fast and wanting to fight is only good for both the server and the game
we just need the owners to keep pushing the game along as they have been doing with new gear and generals

• Activate Facebook