You are not logged in.

Amish Boy

Corporal

• "Amish Boy" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 12th 2017

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 6:48pm

Game slipping again, you almost had it but failing again.

New CM not doing anything, tickets being slow as ever, sales are crap and obviously trying to make people feel cheated. I mean u had leg conqu for 4500 then a few days later for 4000, what a big middle finger to anyone who fought it for 4500. These stupid "happy hour hurry n spend ur money" sales coming back. You have taken a full 180 degree turn. bring back vilya n stop this before the game dies :thumbsup:
oh and people getting muted for no reason left and right. for no given reason or mail explaining why. Also noticing these blue mails arnt to par either..last happy hour sale no time or link to forum page..someone is being sloppy. And i think its the same person whos creating all these random no reason no explanation mutes.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 7:29pm

New CM not doing anything, tickets being slow as ever, sales are crap and obviously trying to make people feel cheated.
oh and people getting muted for no reason left and right. for no given reason or mail explaining why.

Well, I'm here. Hello, my name is Adam. We're open to criticism and if you feel cheated in any way, please contact us at support. We have a time frame of 24 to 48 hours to investigate any inquiry, please be patient with us, some questions tend to be very complicated and we need as much information an possible to work them out as fast as possible.

We'll investigate if anything wrong is going on with the game. Mutes always have a reason, we only ask people to try to be nice and kind, and leave the cuss words in other places. If you've been muted, please feel free to contact support so we can go in detail if something happened and if it was our mistake, we'll work as hard as we can to fix this. Remember there are rules and netiquette for War2 Glory.

Quoted

bring back vilya n stop this before the game dies :thumbsup:

This game is alive and is thriving, I'm really happy with it. Vilya was a big part of this and now I'm a part of this too. I'm glad to be a part of this community and I accept you're players that are hard to win. I welcome the challenge. I'm here to work with you to make this game the best experience possible for you. :)

Quoted

Also noticing these blue mails arnt to par either..last happy hour sale
no time or link to forum page..someone is being sloppy. And i think its
the same person whos creating all these random no reason no explanation
mutes.

Please feel free to contact us at support or ask your friends to do it if you've been muted in the chat so we can investigate further. I believe Happy Hours are only active for an hour.

I'm here if you need anything. My doors are always open.

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Captain

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 8:28pm

I guess you have to sleep too :D
Have a normal life as all of us :rolleyes:

I can only tell that you have some shoe to fill
Vilya was good, and her mouth was sharp ;(

There are lots of trix you need to learn fast

Mute have always been a issue, sometimes it have been very thin reasons...in the past

Sometimes we user paste the link in the wrong channel...and get harsh reactions
And some never get reactions....not even a warning

Sending in ticket seems to be not so good idea, since the reaction is lifted before they handle the ticket

We are human and do mistake time to time
But a fast track for some issue like mute, could be a good idea
And should be handle by CM, for fast response

• Activate Facebook

Amish Boy

Corporal

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 11:42pm

I do understand you guys are humans and have lives, and im not expecting you guys to put this before everything. And i was not muted but know 2 people who were, they were not given mails or reason and was shortly lifted. And all after saying no curses, or posting links or coordinates of any sort, it in fact on both occurrences was simply friendly conversation. I will not post their names, since i think thats against the rules. And sporrow is right, you do have some shoes to fill and i know it cant be experted immediately. but recently ive seen people saying they love how the game is going and now its taking a turn back for the worse

• Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 8:20am

if the mutes were on new server then some would be justified. The sales could be better. The ticket system is hit and miss think it depends on the reason of the ticket, i never received diamonds after a purchase on sunday, but very early monday received them so to me that was quick.

Adam why not start a thread of what people would like in the game etc. and yes its been done before but you might not of seen the list.....

• Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 3:39pm

Adam why not start a thread of what people would like in the game etc. and yes its been done before but you might not of seen the list.....
That sounds great. I'll dig in the forums and I'll ask you all this weekend :)

CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
  • Activate Facebook

Amish Boy

Corporal

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 6:03pm

if the mutes were on new server then some would be justified. The sales could be better. The ticket system is hit and miss think it depends on the reason of the ticket, i never received diamonds after a purchase on sunday, but very early monday received them so to me that was quick.

this was on dowding
  • Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 7:24pm

this was on dowding
Please ask your friends to send me a PM with their commanders name so I can check why they were muted. Can't hurt to check :)

CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
  • Activate Facebook

The Govner

Corporal

Date of registration: Sep 19th 2016

Friday, July 7th 2017, 4:30am

lol,people ALWAYS know why they got muted

Read the rules,very simple they are,break one get muted.Pretty simple.No warning are giving anymore because everyone here has been playing 8 to 12 years and you should know better.Even on new server(witch I am not on so I dont know but,) most people old pro,s in sheeps clothing,lol...how many newb,s on new server?10?20? anyway thats why I think no warnings given,lol stay out of wc and never get a mute;)

• Activate Facebook

Amish Boy

Corporal

Friday, July 7th 2017, 11:04pm

Read the rules,very simple they are,break one get muted.Pretty simple.No warning are giving anymore because everyone here has been playing 8 to 12 years and you should know better.Even on new server(witch I am not on so I dont know but,) most people old pro,s in sheeps clothing,lol...how many newb,s on new server?10?20? anyway thats why I think no warnings given,lol stay out of wc and never get a mute;)
rules wern't broken.
and i will adam thank you
  • Activate Facebook