stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male
  • "stuvilla" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 4:50pm

item sale

new server only?
guess old servers dont count as has been mentioned :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 5:03pm

you can have that sale on old servers...it was rubbish

• Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 5:07pm

yep your right awefull sale

• Activate Facebook

• "Mictlantecuhtli" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 5:12pm

We've been forgotten :(

• Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 5:20pm

looks like m8 :|:cursing::thumbdown:

• Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 5:26pm

check the prices someone has cocked up

• Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 5:51pm

i think we need some honesty here, are the guys in the suits trying to drive the older servers players away..

make them quit saves effort to make merge ?

april how many years ago was the last merge ?

ok not new owners problem when the last merge was but how long are you going to drag this out???

i think lilpwnd got close to it then vilya then there removed from there position or silenced it seems.

if u want to not merge put us out of our misery id rather quit now than wait longer to quit if thats the case.

no good telling us they cant decide what is there options for merge its simple enough its put servers in a union and let us have some fun before we just shrivel up.

its better to burn out than to just fade away!!!!

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

stupot

Captain

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 6:02pm

im speech less and for the people that no me that does not happen often, why are the new servers only getting events and promo sales, once again the old servers dont count!! wont be long untill people start quiting because of this, the new CM is doing nothing and is not listening to what we are saying, just giving us text book answers!

• Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 6:08pm

2014 was last merge april the month i think its long enough actually too long cant find a battle cant feed forever i wont buy diamonds so i wont set vacation .

many players are the same as me

i am just the voice of vanguard

general elections seem to happen more than merges and why is that we ask?

progression is so difficult ? expensive ? or there is other reason it doesnt happen ?

all we want is union of some servers to make some fights with the officers suits ribbons we have paid for in the past to fund the future we hope.

do this we will all buy new heros new ribbons new suits and enjoy the game and not worry so much about is it worth getting this doing that because it seems they wont merge us .

all we ask is some replies that maybe have a time frame with them not just fobbed off with the carrot dangle trick of were working on the details and then we hear nothing for another 6 to 12 months.

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 3:11pm

Hey, hey

I haven't been here a full week and I'm already dead and buried for you. What's with this obsession with killing me? :P

We're still ironing some kinks out but we are preparing some exciting stuff to come for this new era of War2 Glory. I hope you can be a little more patient with us. I hope we can deliver something great for you in the future. :)

I'm here, hearing you out.

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 3:21pm

not killing u off but were used to much faster replies , no disrespect in this but vilya left behind some pretty tough boots to fill.

she was fast and helpful and yes we expect to much from you adam but thats the challenge i hope u except it?

would be nice if an official post was made maybe telling us there is some new stuff coming soon etc then maybe we would not keep complaining so much.

were simple people with simple needs were not asking for free stuff just some communication and a willingness to answer our questions problems to the best of your ability so we can maybe keep our minds off these things that worry us.

lets see what wonders they bring us soon but one thing u have to read u on and be ready for is merge questions.

you have several servers all old all in need of a merge and this as much as we hoped was a priority seems not to be.

were beginning to feel a little uncared for and forgotten in hope we just close the game and stop to make there no point to merge us.

i hope to god its not true get into world chat on elite vanguard dunkirk ask the then there is more servers in need also

maybe if we were asked and not left in the dark all the time it would help .

any way welcome aboard good luck and i wish u well were nice people just a little bored of waiting on our fate of future i guess

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 3:28pm

any way welcome aboard good luck and i wish u well were nice people just a little bored of waiting on our fate of future i guess
Not in the dark. I'm here. ;) I know I need to be online longer with you all, but oh well... I've been learning a lot about the game so I can answer all of you better. It's a very complex game and I believe it really gets the attention of very complex people. I will do my best to help you in any way I can.

As far as I know, I will stay longer with you than your previous CM, Vilya (it seems till the day I die). We'll have time to work thing out as long as you decide to stay with us.

CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
  • Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 3:32pm

i have played this game for aprox 6 years some players longer im not claiming to be an expert but we have time to help you too but i think in the most the players who are serious are from the older servers asking for progression because they have been the back bone of the game for many many years , i hate it when i hear old friends thinking about calling it a day if nothing happens by the end of the year because its stagnated far too long.

were not here to break your balls but to get you and your bosses to try to listen before its too late for some and the game in the older servers falls apart for many

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

smartass

Captain

Date of registration: Jun 1st 2016

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 8:18pm

stop talking of exciting new stuff.. all we want is mergers.... right now thats all we care about

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Activate Facebook

stupot

Captain

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 8:40pm

Not in the dark. I'm here. ;) I know I need to be online longer with you all, but oh well... I've been learning a lot about the game so I can answer all of you better. It's a very complex game and I believe it really gets the attention of very complex people. I will do my best to help you in any way I can.

As far as I know, I will stay longer with you than your previous CM, Vilya (it seems till the day I die). We'll have time to work thing out as long as you decide to stay with us.

you no you need to be on longer then why ain't you on for longer times?? and saying oh well that is awfull! but it still does not answer he question, why does the new server get sales and the older servers are getting left out?? you ask us to be more patient but we have been patient for 2+ years now, there is only so much patience we can have! sort it out
  • Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 1:56pm

why does the new server get sales and the older servers are getting left out??
I truly ignore that, but I'll poke the sales team so they have you in mind the next time. We'll be having sales and some codes for you soon.

CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
  • Activate Facebook