Roza Maria

Private

• "Roza Maria" is female
  • "Roza Maria" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 19th 2016

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 10:16am

Older servers, how can we help them?

Morning W2G,

It's came to my attention, that the older servers, especially Elite, Vanguard, and El Alamein, have became very quiet as of late. In all of these servers, the top 10 alliances are not even all active.

My suggestion is this - Merge all the "older" servers together. Dunkirk and El Alamein may have slightly smaller armies, but during the armistice after merge, I'm sure they could build up very quickly with Elites and Vanguards Special fields. I know it's hard for you at W2G management to do, but please consider pushing this. If this game is to survive, we need merges.

Now I have an other option to suggest, but it's my least preferred of the two, but is as easy as 1...2...3... for you at management to do. This suggestion, is to open all these servers, sure it will take a long time for newly registered players to grow, but I'm sure alliances such as gameover on Elite would assist these newer players. Multi's will join, but there's enough alternate accounts already, that I don't think it really matters, they're all banned in the end any ways. This has already been done on El Alamein, though not nearly as effective as a merge, this server at-least gained a few new legit players.

Hope you consider trying to better this game, for the sake of us players...

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

lopnee

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2016

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 10:29am

Hoi,

I think me and a few of my Stratagems Joyfort buddies would definitely play if these closes servers were opening for the playing. We already have friends that playing these servers, but we cannot play with them because of this :| ! On Joyfort, you could join merged servers. I have tried to playing the Dowding here, but there's no resources fields, and coming from a very similar game of this with them, it is to strange to be playing without them!

I hope they opening these servers, so we from Joyfort can be making an alliance and playing them 8)

Loppy 8)

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 12:05pm

About merge... I think I already said enough about merge in multiple topics on this forum :(

But about opening serves - I got info that it's possible and we are able to open closed server :)
I will try to get info when it will happen and will make official announcement for this!

• Activate Facebook

Roza Maria

Private

• "Roza Maria" is female
  • "Roza Maria" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 19th 2016

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 12:30pm

About merge... I think I already said enough about merge in multiple topics on this forum :(

But about opening serves - I got info that it's possible and we are able to open closed server :)
I will try to get info when it will happen and will make official announcement for this!
It's nice to know something will be done to make these servers more active. Thanks for your reply Lilpwnd :)
  • Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 9:29am

opening older servers

i beg to differ on opening older servers this is not the answer to any issue or problem with in the game, it will actually put more players off playing in the end.

quoted by lilpwnd

this is a cheap way to try to get players into the game the are way to advanced now and my opinion and probably many more players opinion to is this wil just make for a mass opening of multi accounts for numerous activity from rep dropping to hitting special fields from cross server issues like elite and vanguard because the players here are bored to death waiting for a merge.

i dont want to speak out of and sound aggressive or nasty but we are the servers that actually got this game off the ground and have over time invested the most time money and effort to keep playing and we are treated like caged animals unable to be free to roam and play how the game was intended.

my other view about the inability to merge is the newer servers, what chance have you got keeping new customers when they realise u cannot merge servers you already have or i believe truth is you wont merge them because of financial reasons.

progression is needed sales were good but we got pretty much what we need with no enemy to use it on, and really spending money on stuff is becoming pointless now.

you have as support members told us you agree that a merge is needed so as a spokesperson for us and gamigo you should be trying to force this through telling your boss / bosses this will financially be an investment not a waste of money.

i am rank 2 in honor i have heros i have invested much time effort and money like many of us here asking for a merge and the truth is simple, you risk loosing many players like myself with in the next year because of stalemate situations with in the game

ww is dead

alliances wont fight

merge the servers u have a thriving game players spend to win its that simple

if the developers wont merge then close the game simple because its already dieing and players are tired to vacation, makes you small profits hoping for a merge that you wont make happen

finally you cannot keep saying this subject you cannot keep going over same stuff, its rude to say it and secondly its the biggest reposted thread on the forum because its the biggest issue u have to fix , and why u cannot see your 3 oldest servers are running out of time effort and patience with the game now and the company.

we stick to our commitment have invested where and what we can on now its your turn to invest into us before you have no complaints no forum no game to manage except a few die hards waitng to capture heros players fire as they quit, then realising they are useless because no one plays an out of date game unable to merge ad progress because of what ever reason you choose to tell us this week and next.

the end word is do not reopen the already merged servers this is not progress but put special fields onto the newer servers instead so that joyfort players will come over that fixes most issues here and then maybe then get a real answer about merging us because its tedious now we need it and you have to make it happen or risk losing old and new players with no prgression.

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

Ghilliedhu

Private

Date of registration: Dec 5th 2016

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 12:10pm

i beg to differ on opening older servers this is not the answer to any issue or problem with in the game, it will actually put more players off playing in the end.

quoted by lilpwnd

this is a cheap way to try to get players into the game the are way to advanced now and my opinion and probably many more players opinion to is this wil just make for a mass opening of multi accounts for numerous activity from rep dropping to hitting special fields from cross server issues like elite and vanguard because the players here are bored to death waiting for a merge.

i dont want to speak out of and sound aggressive or nasty but we are the servers that actually got this game off the ground and have over time invested the most time money and effort to keep playing and we are treated like caged animals unable to be free to roam and play how the game was intended.

my other view about the inability to merge is the newer servers, what chance have you got keeping new customers when they realise u cannot merge servers you already have or i believe truth is you wont merge them because of financial reasons.

progression is needed sales were good but we got pretty much what we need with no enemy to use it on, and really spending money on stuff is becoming pointless now.

you have as support members told us you agree that a merge is needed so as a spokesperson for us and gamigo you should be trying to force this through telling your boss / bosses this will financially be an investment not a waste of money.

i am rank 2 in honor i have heros i have invested much time effort and money like many of us here asking for a merge and the truth is simple, you risk loosing many players like myself with in the next year because of stalemate situations with in the game

ww is dead

alliances wont fight

merge the servers u have a thriving game players spend to win its that simple

if the developers wont merge then close the game simple because its already dieing and players are tired to vacation, makes you small profits hoping for a merge that you wont make happen

finally you cannot keep saying this subject you cannot keep going over same stuff, its rude to say it and secondly its the biggest reposted thread on the forum because its the biggest issue u have to fix , and why u cannot see your 3 oldest servers are running out of time effort and patience with the game now and the company.

we stick to our commitment have invested where and what we can on now its your turn to invest into us before you have no complaints no forum no game to manage except a few die hards waitng to capture heros players fire as they quit, then realising they are useless because no one plays an out of date game unable to merge ad progress because of what ever reason you choose to tell us this week and next.

the end word is do not reopen the already merged servers this is not progress but put special fields onto the newer servers instead so that joyfort players will come over that fixes most issues here and then maybe then get a real answer about merging us because its tedious now we need it and you have to make it happen or risk losing old and new players with no prgression.

Bonzo, I too have played this game for 8 years, I started on the first server London, I've been through 4 merges now, they keep the game active for maybe a year, and then they die again. I say open the servers first, leave them open, and merge :)

The GM's already said a merge won't happen for a long time now. Yes, we all want a merge, but let's open servers again, and keep them open like every other game.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ghilliedhu" (Feb 2nd 2017, 3:00pm)

• Activate Facebook

stupot

Captain

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 5:50pm

Worst mistake ever by war2glory in my eyes, shows no merge is going to come this year, and i aint willing to wait that long! way to ruin a game!
  • Activate Facebook