You are not logged in.

dwpappy

Corporal

• "dwpappy" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 30th 2015

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 4:07am

open servers???

well the only people that will join a server that has been close for years is someone that wants a multi for war week or what ever purpose, this will be the last nail in the coffin of elite server, you as a game company have drove it into the ground! no merge , events are a joke , you have strung us along talking of a merge for a year or better, and its no closer now than it was back then, but open the server up screw war week up more than it is now, everyday more and more people quit and yet nothing is being done to better the game, unless it cost money, sad really i have not played more than 2 days in a row on a year , because its the same story feed feed spend money feed , no more for me, as soon as i heard the server was open i made my mind up when my diamonds are gone there will be 16 cities burning , o cannot support a company that lets 6-7 year customers hang in the wind

Dwpappy Elite server

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

stupot

Captain

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 1:21pm

tbh pappy i have got to agree with you mate, only people that will join now is multi accounts, and opening up the servers to people show me that there is no merge coming for the next year!! there burning a good game in to the ground, shame they dont no what there doing

• Activate Facebook

Ghilliedhu

Private

Date of registration: Dec 5th 2016

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 2:13pm

Look on the bright side, maybe we'll gain some new blood. There's already set-ups in ww, and always has, and always will. Ever notice how a certain alliance always gets 20k score off the same inactive players every ww?

It would take months to build an account large enough to give 10k score, so I doubt anyone would do this. And if they do, a ticket always works.

The server is dead, Vanguard is dead too. A merge would be nice, but really, what would merging two dead servers do? I say this - Have patience, let's try this, maybe a few new legit players will join. I'm sure a merge is still planned somewhere in the near future.

• Activate Facebook