You are not logged in.

Pacifier

Corporal

• "Pacifier" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 10th 2016

Monday, January 9th 2017, 6:27pm

Answers please

Seeming as we can't get an answer by asking questions... I'll try a different tactic!

WHAT if anything is the companies plan for this game in the long term future, and short term?

For the business like minded players and owners.... Can we have a business plan on where this company plans on taking the game?

THIS is a MUST answer question... No BS, just be straight please

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Captain

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Monday, January 9th 2017, 6:36pm

Very good question :thumbup:

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 10:17am

Good question? You asking for business plan for the game on public forum and you expecting it to be posted? :P

Those stuff are not even shared with me... if you really want to know business plan for this game I think the only way is to get hired by gamigo on position which one requires knowing such a plan :P

• Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Captain

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 11:23am

Where want this company take the game, is essential for many users
I know users that are not sure to invest in this game because they not sure if the game will live long.
There are other company that had the game, and closed.
Im sure you know which companies.
I was playing this game on mmog.asia for 5 years, before they closed.
Offcourse i lost my investment in the game. (officers and heros, gears, cities)
Few 1000 lost :pinch:

Im sure you wouldnt invest anything if you know they would close down in near future
Many users have a long term view when they play this game

So. is it a good question :huh:

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 11:56am

But from where you guys are even getting this idea that game will be closed in near future?

If this is what you mean by saying "business plan"... no, there is no plan to close the game.

• Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Captain

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 12:56pm

Sorry Lilpwd...i did not say biz plan. I should have been more specific about what mean with good question.

Many have fear that the game will be closed as other companies have closed the game very fast.
I believe the game have right to live.
But seriously, the game need a update to become more modern and updated.
Since it haven't changed for many years.
Fear is that the game will not be updated.
We see that the game have evolved but no update on interface

Myself believe the developer work their a ss of on updating this game on other code like java
Since we all know the flash-player is about to die.

So the short and long term plan for this game is essential for everybody.
For the company, they need to make money so they can keep the game up(even the gamer is free)
Its not nice to invest in diamonds then get the message the game is closing in 3 months(that happen with me on mmog.asia)

What i hope for in future evolement
I hope publisher and developer can restrict heros and ex-heros to a max fixed number pr players.
As the game suffer for action since it seems that a few players have to many of them.
and therefor is untouchable.
I hope they can upgrade generals as well, since it can be a good way to compensate missing hero/ex-hero
New medal was a good thing, but they was also for hero/ex-hero as well. So back to starting point again.
Maybe they need to make gear special for generals only

So" good question" is what will your company do for the future for this game.
Will they push for evolve this game, will they push for new updated interface.
To state that they have long term view, is nothing worng. But a guarantee that the game will life.

The "idea" we get from other companies when we see what they do.
Maybe they was not good enough in their work to promote and handle the game.

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 1:30pm

We pushing all the time... we are publisher of product, not developer of the product.
We can say what need to be done or what should be changed but we cannot do it, developer need to do or agree on it...
It's also in our best interest for game to be good and attractive for players, this is the point of publishing the product.

We hope we will be able to change way more this year and get developers to put more attention to our game.

• Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Captain

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 1:40pm

So a wishing list could be good to publish what this publisher hope and work for.
As we all know you guys have your limitations since you not is the developer. :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

guns

Captain

• "guns" is male

Date of registration: Jun 14th 2016

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 2:42pm

a future plan would be fantastic but as lilpwind has said it wont happen unless one of the head honchos comes into the forum, have suggested that before and it not gonna happen.

sporrow one minute you love whats happening then totally slating the game you either love your keybpoard or just like trolling.

• Activate Facebook

Pacifier

Corporal

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 2:58pm

I wasn't after the business plan that you guys had when you brought it, that in itself is a ridiculous request.

But from that business plan we could be informed on what, if the game is planning, after all its the players that keep the game, and has been repeated so many times... "Player are leaving"

So an example of short term could be; next 3 months continuing the way we are with ideas being passed onto to the developers. (Its clear that somethings can be done from your end from all the mistakes being made. We are not clueless so please don't try to state everything is developers issue.

An example of long term could be; We are planning new server, merge server. Moving the game into the future. Adding challenges, battles, massive events etc.

If the game would ask the players for ideas... I'm sure the hard core players that are still active and playing, would help you guys out. As you are aware, people have been with W2G from the start several years ago, and are still playing. The game has been at the point it is know without answers being answered in an appropriate manner, as the game was being sold on (yet again)

So Im simply asking in a polite manner.... Where is the game going?

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 3:03pm

So please feel free to do proper topic where you will put community ideas and as CM I will do my best to make those stuff happen, of course if those ideas will be accepted by Product Manager and we will be able to make it for you.
From my side I can promise that Community Team will do all we can to prepare events for you all (forum/ingame/facebook - events CM is able to prepare by himself, without developers needed for it).

Community team is not able to add stuff to the game, please remember about it. If we have idea to add anything to the game, this need to be passed to developers and accepted by them.

• Activate Facebook

Pacifier

Corporal

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 3:21pm

Not quiet the answer I was looking for, but it will have to do for now.

So can I used ideas that have been implemented on the test server? The code has already been written to a few ideas there, yet wasn't implemented to all the servers.

We as players want the game to survive, and have been involved before. I'm aware that you guys start and stop WW... So for starters, Why not set it to War Weekend. Most players have asked for this several times and have been ignored about it. WW is too long in today busy life style.

Just a quick implementation that can be done quickly.

• Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Captain

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 6:39pm

a future plan would be fantastic but as lilpwind has said it wont happen unless one of the head honchos comes into the forum, have suggested that before and it not gonna happen.

sporrow one minute you love whats happening then totally slating the game you either love your keybpoard or just like trolling.

8o
I love the game
But its also allowed to be not happy with things as well...right
Could be nice if everything was perfect :D
  • Activate Facebook