You are not logged in.

Poltergeist

Corporal

• "Poltergeist" is male
  • "Poltergeist" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 3:28pm

New Support Rules

- Screens must be completely unedited (full screen)
- Screens must have original size and can also be saved in this format
- Excerpts of screenshots are not enough , the screen must be complete
- We don´t accept Screenshots as Link. only as attachment.

So it would seem we can no longer use lightshot or other screen capping apps to provide screenshots, apparently they want to provide the full screen on your PC, just a warning guys - that is the same as giving them your account details so don't do that. The page address on your game is your personal private page address.
Put a frog in boiling water and it will jump right out of it. Put it in lukewarm water and heat it; it will slowly boil to death.
Shoot a man in the head and he'll die in an instant.? Put him behind a desk and give him a small paycheck; he will slowly work himself to death.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

guns

Captain

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 11:45pm

they just making it easier for the cheats not to be caught. they dont care about people cheating....

• Activate Facebook

Noodle

Sergeant

• "Noodle" is male

Date of registration: Dec 21st 2015

Saturday, June 18th 2016, 11:42pm

How does this make it easier for cheats not to be caught? You can still use lightshot you just have to save them to your computer as a file then attach that to the email. For someone who has had a person pretend to be them and say that they use multiple accounts in an effort to get me banned I welcome the fullscreen approach, If you have nothing to hide whats the harm. In the aforementioned case a small rep player on El Alemein renamed themselves Noodle and put themselves in a alliance called FUBAR the alliance I am in on Elite server. The individual then proceeded to type the typical 'yh I'm running like 5 accounts at the min...' in pm to someone (the screenshots were taken by this person so who knows who it was they were talking to if anyone at all). Everyone and their mother seemed to have these screenshots on Elite and were saying how I was a cheat ect, obviously I knew it wasn't me and anyone without bias would know it wasn't me because of the very poor grammar and punctuation (I start every sentence with a capital letter) But alas it was a printscreen of the chat box only showing pink text Noodle saying I run multiple accounts, very damning. Fast forward a month or two and a friend of mine who quit Elite comes on asking why I was playing on El Alemeine without telling them and I was very confused as it wasn't me in fact I couldn't even log into the server as it was locked. Finally it dawned on me how these fakes were made! Now why did I just tell this story, well quite obviously had fullscreen only rule been implemented this could never have happened as it would be quite obvious who was posting it (as previous poster stated it shows the personal account details) let alone which server. So in conclusion I think only if you are cheating or trying to manipulate things do you have to worry about this rule, and also this isn't a new rule it has been standard for quite a few months now.

Noodle

• Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Saturday, June 18th 2016, 11:59pm

well said m8

• Activate Facebook

boomber

Private

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2016

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 11:42am

How does this make it easier for cheats not to be caught? You can still use lightshot you just have to save them to your computer as a file then attach that to the email. For someone who has had a person pretend to be them and say that they use multiple accounts in an effort to get me banned I welcome the fullscreen approach, If you have nothing to hide whats the harm. In the aforementioned case a small rep player on El Alemein renamed themselves Noodle and put themselves in a alliance called FUBAR the alliance I am in on Elite server. The individual then proceeded to type the typical 'yh I'm running like 5 accounts at the min...' in pm to someone (the screenshots were taken by this person so who knows who it was they were talking to if anyone at all). Everyone and their mother seemed to have these screenshots on Elite and were saying how I was a cheat ect, obviously I knew it wasn't me and anyone without bias would know it wasn't me because of the very poor grammar and punctuation (I start every sentence with a capital letter) But alas it was a printscreen of the chat box only showing pink text Noodle saying I run multiple accounts, very damning. Fast forward a month or two and a friend of mine who quit Elite comes on asking why I was playing on El Alemeine without telling them and I was very confused as it wasn't me in fact I couldn't even log into the server as it was locked. Finally it dawned on me how these fakes were made! Now why did I just tell this story, well quite obviously had fullscreen only rule been implemented this could never have happened as it would be quite obvious who was posting it (as previous poster stated it shows the personal account details) let alone which server. So in conclusion I think only if you are cheating or trying to manipulate things do you have to worry about this rule, and also this isn't a new rule it has been standard for quite a few months now.

Noodle
True story... guys from support already have access to our private pages probably, so this is only a good effort to prevent people from maliciously manipulating screenshots.
  • Activate Facebook