You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sporrow

Captain

• "Sporrow" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Monday, October 17th 2016, 9:38pm

Server merge

I would like to thank Lilpwnd for the info regarding server merges.

This info have we waiting so long for, and we have been blaming you guys so much for it
After all, it was not your fault. But game developer.

This info should have come out earlier so we dont need to feel as silly as many feel now. (You guys was not to blame)

Server merge happens as soon you have solved the problem with the developer and they agree to merge

[[CM]Lilpwnd]: Like I'm saying, I'm reminding about merge all the time
[[CM]Lilpwnd]: if this would be up to me or product manager, we would do it even tomorrow...
[[CM]Lilpwnd]: but we are simply blocked by developer...

Sporrow has attached the following image:
  • ServerMerge.jpg
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Monday, October 17th 2016, 9:46pm

Thank you for understanding... As I explained - gamigo (gamespree) is a publisher, so our all ideas need to simply go to developer, developer need to prepare everything, give green light and then everything can be done.
We also are trying to do it as fast as it's possible, we don't want this merge to be 3 day downtime, because this would be just madness for you players.

We know it's needed and trust me, we doing our best to do it as fast as we can and as painless as it can be :P

• Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Monday, October 17th 2016, 9:52pm

i would be happy for 1 week down time knowing that a merge was comming to be honest. id need the rest because once were merged it will be chaos for weeks to follow and i hope many battles. lets hope developers listen to the requests from gamigo because over all it would make happy customers in turn happy staff and a better experience for all. just had to add my 2 pennies worth in all the excitement of reading these mails.

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Captain

• "Sporrow" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Monday, October 17th 2016, 10:07pm

Server Merge

Im sure it will be a painful exercise for all.
1-2 week transition

Question is what happens if we have accounts on both server that will merge.

What happen last time, your program find out which account is the most powerful, it will be the one you have left(unless you choose different)
But you have chance to move over cities and officers as well to the account you will have on the newly merged server.
Any coastal was be given coastal ARP
Troop token was given for all your Naval units
Diamonds will be given for compensation of your lost account(regarding the level you had)
I think we was able to get our military items(and diamonds) over as well, but the merge cause some problem with it and the developer had alot of problem with it
I cant recall what happen in the end

But for sure, it was a painful event for all(Lot of screaming and not so nice statements come out)

• Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Monday, October 17th 2016, 10:45pm

TY Lilpwnd .... was great seeing someone on the chats

• Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Monday, October 17th 2016, 10:49pm

Im sure it will be a painful exercise for all.
1-2 week transition

Question is what happens if we have accounts on both server that will merge.

What happen last time, your program find out which account is the most powerful, it will be the one you have left(unless you choose different)
But you have chance to move over cities and officers as well to the account you will have on the newly merged server.
Any coastal was be given coastal ARP
Troop token was given for all your Naval units
Diamonds will be given for compensation of your lost account(regarding the level you had)
I think we was able to get our military items(and diamonds) over as well, but the merge cause some problem with it and the developer had alot of problem with it
I cant recall what happen in the end

But for sure, it was a painful event for all(Lot of screaming and not so nice statements come out)
LOL ........ nothing will change there
  • Activate Facebook