You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Harbinger

Corporal

• "Harbinger" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2015

Friday, July 29th 2016, 4:19pm

Change to Vacation - Why?

Hi all,

Okay, so today I went to vacation, (as I have a very busy month), but when I go to vacation I got an insufficient diamond notice, so I thought, okay it must be a glitch right? But it turns out it wasn't, and now it costs 300 diamonds to vacation for 60 days. Not only do we not have food fields to help while we're away, but now it is to expensive to vacations :thumbdown:

Maybe this is a mistake? I sure hope so...

If not, I guess this mean goodbye for me. Good luck all.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Death

Corporal

• "Death" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Friday, July 29th 2016, 5:43pm

it doesn't cost 300 it still cost 180 at vanguard and el alamein i don't know about the other servers

"Henceforth will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks."
  • Activate Facebook

king steve

Sergeant

• "king steve" is male
  • "king steve" has been banned

Friday, July 29th 2016, 6:52pm

yes the prices has went up

:P :P :P
  • Activate Facebook

The Guardian

• "The Guardian" is male

Date of registration: Dec 23rd 2015

Friday, July 29th 2016, 10:32pm

Vacation

Hello all,

No changes have been made for vacation and however, you will all be informed if any changes made in the future.

Best regards,
The War2 Glory Team

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "The Guardian" (Jul 29th 2016, 10:40pm)

• Activate Facebook

quishobiz

Private

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2016

Saturday, July 30th 2016, 3:21am

password

how do u change password

• Activate Facebook

• "Mictlantecuhtli" is male

Saturday, July 30th 2016, 4:08am

Hello all,

No changes have been made for vacation and however, you will all be informed if any changes made in the future.

Best regards,
The War2 Glory Team

Thats a straight out lie, it was 3 diamonds per day of vacation (15 for 5). Now its 25 for 5 days, or 5 per day.

http://prntscr.com/bzbgrm

Thats complete BS, and hope you reconsider these changes. We're already paying 90 diamonds for 30 day vacation when Joyfort players are paying 33

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mictlantecuhtli" (Jul 30th 2016, 5:55am)

• Activate Facebook

Harbinger

Corporal

Saturday, July 30th 2016, 10:18am

Hello all,

Best regards,
The War2 Glory Team
Guardian,

Thanks for the reply, however, there has been changed made to the vacation option. It now cost 25 for 5 days, and 300 for 60 days, instead of the 180 for 60, and the 15 for 5 that it was just the other day.

Here is a screenshot with the new changes.

http://prntscr.com/bze3jx

Perhaps this is a mistake by management? If so, I would like to see this fixed very soon, as this is getting a little pricey on the pocket now..
  • Activate Facebook

Noodle

Sergeant

• "Noodle" is male

Date of registration: Dec 21st 2015

Saturday, July 30th 2016, 6:13pm

For me they have also gone up on Elite but others are saying they haven't so this is clearly a glitch on some peoples account please fix this right away if you say it is a mistake.

Noodle

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2016

Saturday, July 30th 2016, 6:28pm

Changes in Vacation Pricing

Hello

Guardian The vacation prices have gone up.
Server Dunkirk
In game Name Dr Loveless
Ticket #350427
On 7/27 I attempted to Vacation for 30 days which Costs 90 dimes. I kept getting error Messages you do not have enough dimes to complete the Transaction. Hence I sent in the ticket. On 7/29 i received an email from support to clear my cache which i did this morning only to find out that now 30 days vacation costs 150 dimes.

1 When did this price increase occur?

2 Why wasn't a system wide Notification Sent Notifying Players about this increase?

3 Why is it that some players can vacation 30 days for 90 dimes while others have to pay 150 for the same 30 day vacation? :thumbup:

• Activate Facebook

Topknot

Private

• "Topknot" is male

Date of registration: May 4th 2016

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 3:52pm

Cost of Vacation

After reading these posts I started checking the cost of vacation time on the servers I play.... I find it funny that Guardian says there were no changes made but he is badly mistaken... Van & Elite are still 3 diamonds per day, however on the new server Dowding it is 5 diamonds per day.. Why has there been an increase in the cost of everything on the new serve for less free diamonds... And why arent the GMs more informed on the changes to the game?
  • Activate Facebook

Harbinger

Corporal

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 6:20pm

After reading these posts I started checking the cost of vacation time on the servers I play.... I find it funny that Guardian says there were no changes made but he is badly mistaken... Van & Elite are still 3 diamonds per day, however on the new server Dowding it is 5 diamonds per day.. Why has there been an increase in the cost of everything on the new serve for less free diamonds... And why arent the GMs more informed on the changes to the game?
Clear your cache, and it's 5 dims per day, on each server
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2016

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 7:12pm

Vacation Price Increases

Harbinger

Why was there not a System Wide Notification of the price Increases? It seems that the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing. If a notification would have been sent, people would have been better prepared.
I personally feel that the people who had enough dimes to vacation under the old system be entitled to use the old system therefore 30 days 90 dimes 60 days 180. And lets say as of Sept 1 this new pricing system be instituted. This is a complete rip off. :cursing:

• Activate Facebook

Exe

Private

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Monday, August 1st 2016, 2:49pm

Up Up and Away

I always thought it was 3 dimes a day...
Just looked and it it shows 5 dimes a day...
If that's not an increase, I dunno what is. ;(
If ya have a life and need a vaca....
I guess they feel ya have more $$ to feed them to vaca
Not like I see them needing more $$ because they coded in some changes.
Ummm, like FOOD Event Fields
W2G's Sandbox. If they wanna lower daily dime collection amount (New Server) and raise costs, then they can.
However, I don't have to play in their Sandbox.. There are many others to go play in.

Food for thought W2G, not that I have ever seen a change based on players requests or complaints.

• Activate Facebook

Bad Mumbles

Corporal

• "Bad Mumbles" is male

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Wednesday, August 3rd 2016, 10:05am

joyfort prices to w2g

guys dont reference this game to jf.... yes some things are cheaper on joyfort but to buy the dimes its more expensive on joyfort in the first place....

as for prices change is it the same server its changed on or different servers?

• Activate Facebook

Pacifier

Corporal

Date of registration: Jun 10th 2016

Wednesday, August 3rd 2016, 6:42pm

Prices and your own contractual rules

http://prntscr.com/c16h2v

From your own terms of contract. So what happened to the 6 week notice, this is a clear breach of contact by GameSpree.... As contract has been broken by yourselves, you're in effect saying the contract isn't legally binding!

Please get your act together... You're forever stating rules, yet you break you own.

You have promotions where players need to buy Ds (Yet it seems from an earlier post in Forum the ability to do this has been removed)

WHAT is going on????

This game got better.... NOW it's worse than it was before. :cursing:
  • Activate Facebook

Noodle

Sergeant

• "Noodle" is male

Date of registration: Dec 21st 2015

Sunday, August 7th 2016, 3:34pm

Are they still pretending this hasn't happened like we will just forget about it?

Noodle

• Activate Facebook