You are not logged in.

Noodle

Sergeant

• "Noodle" is male
  • "Noodle" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 21st 2015

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 2:52pm

Turn off Truce!!

Turn off truce!!! Server has been back up for hours now and we are being restricted from attacking! Especially important as it is ww and there is less than 24 hours left. If it isn't lifted ww needs to be extended to be fair or everyone to be given an equal prize.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 6:07pm

leave them on

• Activate Facebook

Noodle

Sergeant

• "Noodle" is male
  • "Noodle" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 21st 2015

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 7:44pm

No need

There is no need for it to be on so long after the server was back up, last time the server went down it wasn't on and I didn't see widespread complaint. This time it is ww so people need to be able to get points. As I have said over and over it is the responsibility of the game owner to look through claims that things were lost due to their error and if they are valid refund and or replace what was lost, instead they just blanket truce rather than go to the trouble of doing their job. I was beginning the process of hitting someone in ww when maintenance occurred and then subsequent downing of the server. I used multiple stratagems before maintenance to make sure oil and troops got to the area just after maintenance ended so I could continue my attack but then couldn't get on due to it being down. But then it came back on right Noodle so you could continue? No because truce was on.... The server was down for what 1 hour? maybe a little more but we have 12 hours of truce and hazards off. Why so disproportionate, as stated previously it was not used and few complained. It is apparent that this notion of the majority losing lots of stuff is a fantasy and activating server wide truce just panders to the minority. Doesn't anyone remember back with the old owners the servers could go down for vast periods of time sometimes over 24 hours and no compensation or acknowledgement. Now we have the opposite They go down for an hour and we are wrapped in cotton wall. Now I'm sure you are thinking why do I care so much; there are more cities out there in ww. Well for one I used 3 random resettles trying to get close, I used 40 flares to move stuff quickly, I bought an assembly bugle and principle of relativity to bolster my attack and finally because guess how many troops were at stake? 140k sf left in a city overnight in ww. Now try and picture how many points that would have given my alliance and indeed the honour to myself... alot, but the more annoying thing? There was only 900 points separating my alliance with the one I was trying to hit so they would have dropped to last place and us to first. This has deprived me and my alliance of victory in the alliance campaign all for an overzealous truce policy.(The person was offline the whole time) At the very least activate truce for everyone but those in ww because you have restricted us from 12 hours of promised war week time and the only other solution is to now extend ww to compensate.

And to address Stu directly, in the other thread you quite clearly stated that I should "stop moaning and just set delays like everyone else" therefore you clearly don't agree with server wide truce or hazards off right? Everyone should accept what happens? Yet here you say keep them on? Which is it?

• Activate Facebook