You are not logged in.

kik

Sergeant

• "kik" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 9:11am

IS it not fraud

So i keep buying diamonds and keep not getting them.
With this last promo i bought more than normal and im now at a point of lossing the plot
I'm sick to death with having to constantly wait days or week to get my diamonds and this time being more im considering contacting my lawyer over it.
It is fraud to sell someone something take the money and not give them what they paid for.
I have 23 tickets in my mail box all me to team begging for help from them.
They used to anser within a day and fix it same time now its weeks if i am lucky.
I am posting this to maybe speed the process up and hoping there are others who can help me out here.
If there are many players under this same heading that aint getting whats paid for maybe we should all get together and take our case as one to the european courts.
I know for a fact i can contact the payment service and have them withdraw the payment but i bought them because i can afford to and i wanted the diamonds.

Kik

A wise man knows when he has one apple he needs more. When he has a bunch he needs less.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

kik

Sergeant

• "kik" started this thread

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 12:33pm

I Reported gamespree for faud

So i just spent the best part of an hr with trading standards here in the UK, my lawyer and paypal.
Admin placed diamonds into my account them accused me of being wrong. As i am a fully trained customer service manager in the uk u must by law know trading standards act, you must be able to quote it directly and i can.
So after discussions with various organisations i have now officially reported gamesspree ghmb and gamigo for fraud, misrepresentation, false advertising, and a few other things.
I will prob be baned for this but i have already told paypal trading standards and my lawyer that this will be the case.
I was advised to make this public for my own defense " state clearly in a public forum the consequences you believe will occur" this is to cover both me my lawyer and gamespree.

I love this game hense why i spend money here. I knew for a fact when they put the promo in the forum what was said would not happen.
They replied blaming me but i had already taken screenshots of all information before i done a single thing.
The reason for this is i have been told before that i am not getting what i paid for. "We cna't find the requested information. Therefor we cannot help you in this matter" that is a direct quote from my mails.

I'm done messing about with this lot of con men and women here they say they will help they say its fair they say they give u this or that then after the act they do not.
They blame you for it.
Well this time you have gone to far and i have the proof that the organisations responsible for policing the game need to act on my behalf.
I gave you ample time, proof and scope to do what was stated and you never. 4 months now i have had this problem 4 months i have told you how to fix it. 4 months i have explained i know this game its code and law inside out and for 4 months yu have ignored my advice help and complaints.
In 3 days time paypal and trading standards will have acted.

A wise man knows when he has one apple he needs more. When he has a bunch he needs less.
  • Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 1:37am

sorry to say this but i've never had an issue with buying diamonds for over 6 years of playing this game

• Activate Facebook

Romel

Private

Date of registration: Mar 7th 2016

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 8:03am

stu buying diamonds and seeking solicitors

Hi Stu

May I suggest if you are going to contact your solicitor ,contact the Solicitors that represented ENRON , I heard they are pretty good ,all their clients only got life in prison , its just a suggestion ,or the other is Hommer Simpson

Your Friend Always

Romel :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

king steve

Sergeant

• "king steve" is male
  • "king steve" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 10:00am

where u see anything about stu saying he sueing lmao maybe u should put on your reading glasses befour u comment

just trying to help u out

ps watch your wallet stu romel about :P:P:P:P:P

:P :P :P
  • Activate Facebook

Romel

Private

Date of registration: Mar 7th 2016

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 10:13am

QUEEN steve

maybe you need glasses QUEEN steve

hehe
if your actions are as much as your typing then you would gain my respect ,however until then you just a loser

KING Romel :D

• Activate Facebook

king steve

Sergeant

• "king steve" is male
  • "king steve" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 10:14am

calm down romel why u getting angry m8 whats wrong m8 u have a bad day or something

tell your king i will help u out

i always like to help the special needs

:P :P :P
  • Activate Facebook

DGiboney

Private

Date of registration: Apr 19th 2016

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 1:04am

Is it not fraud

Yes, it is fraud, If you are promised an epic conquer chest for purchasing 600 daimonds during a certain time frame and you provide all the information in several emails to support and they provide nothing and then ignore you or keep asking for the same information again with out giving it to you, it is fraud. They arent holding up to their end of the deal.

David Giboney X(

• Activate Facebook