You are not logged in.

bonzo

Sergeant

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 9:26am

Talk To Us

Just wanted to say with out being disrespectful in any way that maybe a post in the forum from a support member / gm etc would be realy helpful.

i think judging by the time the servers went down most have not fed citys or need to feed citys soon reguadless of special fields servers or not.

u have the tools to talk to us forum / facebook just a quick idea of your are looking into it hazzards are off etc this would instantly cure 99% of all outstanding questions and worrys.

im sure many players are currently having to decide do they go to bed now and hope its fixed when they wake myself im thinking if i go into work can my citys survive with the food in them until later or will they starve the trucks which then i cannot feed war citys.

we all know its a game but it does not stop us having the dilemma when servers crash so please just small information goes a long way to us here, that feel like mushrooms today sat in the dark etc.

many thanks for your time and no way is this a bad slur to you guys you have recently been doing a great job - bonzo ;(

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

latana

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 21st 2015

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 10:27am

I have been trying to log in for the best of 8 hours all i got from support is "Thank you for contacting gamigo support. A member of
the support team will process your request as quickly as possible and will
contact you."
think this is a auto reply with the ticket number.
I think I could have got a better reply with information on whats going on and what they are doing to get server back on line and if measures are taken to prevent troops starving...
Game help please let us know whats going on? we would like to get some sleep atleast

cheers

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook