You are not logged in.

Loco

Private

• "Loco" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 25th 2016

Friday, March 25th 2016, 3:30am

A new business model, for the new business

There are many issues with the current set up. New servers had to see an increase in cost of diamonds for market items to pay for this. This can be undone, and then done much better.
There is a way for you to not charge a ton for flares, but still make money on flares.
There is a way that increasing the general headquarters limit, something many(MANY) want, and would be guaranteed profitable to you.
Food is an issue. You could easily offer commanders randomly to double, quadruple, etc, their food output for x hours to all cities, and it would make their days. And you would make money off it. And you could do it for every resource.
Vacations shouldn't cost anything. But you don't want us to go. But you can still make money off it.
We would do a lot of things to save time training officers. Things you dont talk about on open chats.
And here's how.
Ad-to-Do's.
You want to do "x"? Watch an ad real quick for me. Get a variety, ranging from 1-240 seconds. The more the better.
Let players use a strategm once a day, or a larger limited amount, in exchange for watching an ad.
Let players use up to even twice as many troops, for even 5 minutes, and they will watch an ad for you. even a 2 minute ad.
Food is rough. Food fields made it easier on many, but allowed armies impossible to beat when kept in one city. New servers never got food fields. Many there rely on UN-recommended cheats. Randomly offer your commanders a multiplicative boost to one of their resources, the better, the longer the ad. With a great big boost that works on all resources, with a 2min video to get it.

Why will this work?
You already have a well developed fanbase of overly obsessed gamers. We have spent hours and hours feeding troops, we will easily generate a ton of revenue by using short periods of time to reduce our time spent doing things. We will also generate a ton of revenue for you to have fun again, like using more troops.
You can reduce the cost of diamonds in the market, and increase the amount of diamonds we can buy, because you are getting money from somewhere else.
Make training officers easier occasionally the same way you make resources easier, limited time frames where you get a boost.
Vacations allow players break from this game without losing anything. This game requires time we dont always have. Take the cost of vacations away, and let players watch a series of videos (more for the longer the vaca) to pay for it. This will stop many players from leaving, and instead to just take a break when needed.
This will bring back players, and will bring in new players.
This will make current players happy.
I would actually tell my friends about the game.

Many games on the market are starting to go by this model, namely "Zombidle" on Kongregate, that I've seen recently, but I know of many phone app games that allowed at least some boosts for ad use.
There is no reason to not at the very least keep your prices the same and still do this.

If it's to much work to do the marketing.. I would honestly attempt to get companies on board for a cut.
If its to much work to code... really? Whats the cost of it come down too?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Loco" (Mar 25th 2016, 3:41am)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Infidel

Sergeant

Date of registration: Jan 27th 2016

Friday, March 25th 2016, 12:18pm

While i agree that there is much to improve on with the game, i for one have rather enjoyed not being bombarded with advertisements. I do believe if you ask around, many will agree with this sentiment. While i wouldnt mind a few banner ads popping in where the K&L banner is, and on the opposite side as well maybe, i would be disgusted with a system where ads were involved in every aspect of the game. Another thing is, its hard to equate watching videos to actual money being spent on the customer side, so finding a median would be very rough, and its highly doubtful many money spenders would be happy with it. Just my input, but i dont think ads are the answer.
  • Activate Facebook

kik

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Friday, March 25th 2016, 1:28pm

I spoke with loco already in private and explained a few things from his great post of ideas.
Adverts are a huge income for any company we already have two that run constantly in the sides of the game. Those are for other now gamigo games.

Now most of this is good as it can be easily implemented. Some of it it way out of gamigo's hands so to speak. Joyfort cant train ultra troops they also have the same problem although i helped them alot with theres.

Main issue here is the different systems in use china use a different operating system to us here in west. This means our western published game behaves differently to the east based game. They are the same but the code does different priorities and sequences. The chinese version is the master the euro is the second i'm not willing to use the correct term for it incase i get reported or someone takes offence. This means when u add the master to the secondary the master has higher priority so tries to over ride the code.
The way round is to open it up completely to the chinese code allow it to repair. Install the pal patch to allow translation and communication. Then tell the system the parts it need it has. It's how i fixed joyfort when they asked why after many mails to their support and tech team.

The adding of a truce would help alot with players feeling its to much if they added a five dime a day truce like vac mode it means people can still run builds research troops etc etc and not be wiped out lose best officers in 1 hit or cities in 11 hits.

The unbalancing of the game is getting worse all u need to do is look at the test dummies on joyfort to see it.
There are certain things that can be done by techs in gamigo to improve the system but they need to learn the system first. On this note im willing to assist. I can even tell them where to start in reverse engineering the game to better understand its sequences.

A wise man knows when he has one apple he needs more. When he has a bunch he needs less.
  • Activate Facebook

Loco

Private

• "Loco" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 25th 2016

Friday, March 25th 2016, 6:45pm

The thing is..

If you dont want to be bombarded by ads, you wouldnt have to use them.
All of them are possible bonuses, for a cost..
People complain heavily about actually watching ads, but would you really not watch a 15 sec add to get 2-3x officer exp for awhile? It would save you a lot more then 15 seconds.

I do realize what kik is saying though.

• Activate Facebook

truegrit

Private

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Friday, March 25th 2016, 8:22pm

ads get tiring very fast

you dont know what u r asking for that would kill this game --imagine --hang on dont send the UO or wait i cant reinforce u in time as i have to watch a ad to get a bonus or i am in the middle of watching a 2 minute ad sorry i cant reinforce u.

if the point of this thread was to find new ways for Gamigo AG to find new monies then here are the answers.

MERGE and NEW SERVER simple and fool (Gamigo AG) can see that

Now GAMIGO AG or anyone from your company u used the excuse and did this more than once u were waiting to integrate the old w2g servers and gamigo servers once u did that--stating that that was the only thing holding u back from NEW SERVERS or a MERGE--well that is done get it together or stop lying to the people that have stuck around waiting for u to get ur stuff together--or pull the plug on this game and let us invest time and money somewhere else

• Activate Facebook