You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 16th 2016, 9:51am

Thank you so much for those suggestions! I will totally forward this to the time in order to discuss it :)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Infidel

Sergeant

Date of registration: Jan 27th 2016

Wednesday, March 16th 2016, 10:17am

If UO invites were increased to match RF, it would ruin the small players game, as even on Elite server there are players with under 3 m troops still...Increasing UO to 6 invites maybe, that's 2,100,000 with a full UO ( 6 dispatches + leader) still give the part time player a chance, even if they can only survive one UO...

that would probably be fairer than my suggestion, the main point is perhaps instead of limiting the troops that we can defend with, why not boost the troops we can attack with, and i leave the rest to our wonderful development teams over there, lol.

THERE YOU GO NO RESPECT OR HONESTY ,TYPICAL infedel

Romel, i give respect where it is earned, and i don't take cheap shots in the forums. if you have nothing constructive to contribute to this discussion, then there is no need for you to comment. Also, my name is Infidel, learn to spell please.
  • Activate Facebook

DonJah

Sergeant

• "DonJah" is male

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, March 16th 2016, 2:17pm

Quoted from "Mic"

If UO invites were increased to match RF, it would ruin the small players game, as even on Elite server there are players with under 3 m troops still...Increasing UO to 6 invites maybe, that's 2,100,000 with a full UO ( 6 dispatches + leader) still give the part time player a chance, even if they can only survive one UO...

It's an interesting idea and it was proposed in France in 2012 with a new super trumpet of the death for increase sending troops. It was refused. :(
But increase troops attack = overdo number of troops defense, because there is no limit...

Quoted from "Mic"

Event : Players Vs. GM

GM has 3 million troops, an officer with 3 pieces legendary Conquerer gear.

Player that captures the officer wins

It exists in France : "Prise de la Bastille" and it works very well :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DonJah" (Mar 16th 2016, 2:25pm)

• Activate Facebook