You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Paranoia

Private

Date of registration: Jan 29th 2016

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:05pm

I have, it reads,

"Missions will be only reactivated on servers where they were offline yesterday - so no double coins for anyone.

Please check it before writing stuff like this... because you simply spreading incorrect info.
Thank you."

She says that he is "spreading incorrect info" because the information that she personally is told, is found to be the opposite. She believes that the truth is that the mission is correctly sorted out by her team, when later she figured out that it might not be after some players had the same issue. Its the same thing i have posted before, its very hard to call someone a liar when that person is working off the wrong knowledge to begin with. Since you seem to be a very busy man, what would happen one day if your boss gave you some info, you acted on it, and it turned out to be wrong? Im guessing you would take the blame for all of it yes? Your boss is a nice man and he did nothing wrong? You would admit that you're a liar to all your complaining customers and another day passes.. sounds logical

• "
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Gothmog

Private

Date of registration: Feb 17th 2016

Occupation: HeheheheAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA REDRUMREDUMREDUM

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:09pm

Wanna know the ironic part? she was the one spreading false info, people in fact did get two WW2 coins, and many more didnt even get one! So before you decide to play Defendant, know the whole story,
One a side note, if you were to tell a customer that last sentence, and your manager was nearby, What would the repercussions be?

• Activate Facebook

Gothmog

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:12pm

There are literally a hundred other ways she couldve handled that, but she decided to give polt a big fuck you, and im givin you a big fuck you for defending such a thing, gonna defend jarrod from subway next?

• Activate Facebook

Gothmog

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:13pm

You wouldnt happen to be Paranoia agent from Sherman,would you? :P

• Activate Facebook

Paranoia

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:20pm

Ahha this part makes no sense:
"Wanna know the ironic part? she was the one spreading false info, people in fact did get two WW2 coins, and many more didnt even get one! So before you decide to play Defendant, know the whole story, "

Don't you get that she had no knowledge that the info was false to begin with so attacking her knowledge is actually the wrong way to go about it? In order for lipwind to be lieing, this is how it would have to go;

"Ok llipwind hehehe people did in fact get multiple coins and the games stuffing up, but put on the forums that anyone who suggests that is the case is spreading misinformation! hahaha we got them llipwind!"

However, this wasn't the case, was it?

About the manager question, i would talk to him/her saying that the information given to me does not seem correct according to customer complaints, so it can be handled calmly. No need to take the blame for someone else's mistake. ...Are you from sherman?

• Activate Facebook

Gothmog

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:23pm

Dont you get she should have knowledge since its HER JOB lol, as I says before, you's on drugs son, I could approach my friend whos in the union right now *electrician* and if he said that exact sentence to a customer, he would in fact be reprimanded for it, so would a social services worker, so would a goverment official, so would the fucking president of the goddamn united states would be apologizing for such a poorly worded response, that teems of rudeness, and im from all servers mate, name ranges

• Activate Facebook

Gothmog

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:25pm

Tool-The Pot :)

• Activate Facebook

Paranoia

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:30pm

I guess everyones just a slave to someone else then.. fair enough i dont know much about it. Not on drugs but probably will have to eventually who knows. I feel this situation was blown way out of proportion in that regards though because its not her job to go through all the players complaints and make a judgement of it, her connections lie with the team. Being an electrician doesnt exactly have "grey" areas of thought though, its more "black and white" because the information that is given is concise and testable. Working in any sort of social job or ones of assistance will have more issues in terms of who is right and wrong, and the accuracy of knowledge that is passed down.

• Activate Facebook

Gothmog

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:32pm

And everyone else knows shes wrong, your the only one riding

• Activate Facebook

Paranoia

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:38pm

Your dad tells you that hurting people is good. You then spread this to people and tell them that hurting people is good. If someone comes up to you and says "you're wrong" does that make you a liar?

• Activate Facebook

Gothmog

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:40pm

My father didnt tell me hurting people is good, I told myself hurting people is good :)

• Activate Facebook

Paranoia

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:43pm

Thats good then, because that means you can take the blame for the things that you did in that situation :)
Lipwind couldnt :(

• Activate Facebook

Gothmog

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:45pm

You can reason it any direction you wish, the cause still had an effect, a negative cause for a negative effect, if lilpwnd isnt at fault, then I guess someone created an account with a similar name, and told polt hes wrong and spreading rumours, thanks for prevoding me amusement though, mutes over now :)

• Activate Facebook

Paranoia

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:51pm

Yeah i guess i still believe that what im saying is right and half of you guys are delusional anyway. This is why i didnt want to even post on forums because if i get in an argument with someone who is irrational i wont sleep or eat for a day or more. I can't wrap my head around some of the things that you guys see reason in. Good to talk though :)

• Activate Facebook

Gothmog

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:52pm

Good talk, glad your going :) you clearly have no understanding of workplace values lmfao, if you want, we can change it from lilpwnd lying, to lilpwnd being rude as fuk with customers because she doesnt know how to word things better that way the reader doesnt take offense?

• Activate Facebook

Paranoia

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:52pm

Keep taking blame and responsibility for the things that you didnt do though, seems humans are masochistic by default

• Activate Facebook

Paranoia

Private

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:53pm

ok
"we can change it from lilpwnd lying, to lilpwnd being rude as fuk with customers because she doesnt know how to word things better that way the reader doesnt take offense?"

I can agree with on a stretch :) lol

• Activate Facebook

tarheel

Private

Date of registration: Feb 4th 2016

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 8:49pm

cm2

needs sacking as a complete tool greeks can do what they want type what want but if not greek 1 mistake and auto ban he wont type it as will just be removed but for some good in game remove and get ppl with sense to cover

• Activate Facebook

IceCold

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 10:07pm

All in all guys, This boils down to 1 simple conclusion...

Another player has left the game, reason, because of many of a failure on the games part. this was the last straw for him after so many issues that haven't be sorted.

What was said reading it the way it was sated and the fact that in a post later, asked to get the information right before posting, Players really on CMs, GMs and staff. WHEN as stated they are not communicating properly. Then that's a even bigger issue for the game.

Its going from bad to unbelievable now.... All this is doing is just showing how bad the company is running the game.

This isn't about what was said, IT was the last straw for Polt, Like many people here that are honest, Its gotten beyond a point that they cant play any more.

THAT from any business should be the main priority,the customers. But with a sad heart its becoming even more clearer every week that this isn't the case.

I FEEL sorry for the honest people that still play the game. They are playing a corrupt game with so many issues, that's its impossible to play fair any more.

But hay, I'm just an ex player that loved the game at 1 point. So I have no say, like everyone else here. THE game doesn't care what players think, as long as the clicks on the game etc rise and people play, whether they're genuine or not. It all boils down to money.

But it will be too late to save soon. All players know this, but willing to hold out in hope, hope that will never come.

IceCold

A persons actions will tell you everything you need to know.
  • Activate Facebook

Poltergeist

Corporal

• "Poltergeist" is male
  • "Poltergeist" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 10:21pm

Exactly Ice, you've put it better than I could myself. Instead of actually trying to tackle the issues that I stated in this post, they refused to see how I took offence to what was stated, and they pawned off all of the other issues on 'another department'.
Back when this game was good, we had devoted GMs who would go out of their way to help players out - christ, I still remember when all 4 GMs were on at 2am on a Saturday evening to fix a glitch that went wrong, in world chat talking to the players and on the forums explaining everything as best they could - they didn't try and blame someone else for it.

Put a frog in boiling water and it will jump right out of it. Put it in lukewarm water and heat it; it will slowly boil to death.
Shoot a man in the head and he'll die in an instant.? Put him behind a desk and give him a small paycheck; he will slowly work himself to death.
  • Activate Facebook