You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Saturday, September 10th 2016, 2:35pm

Author: Sarah

Special Fields (Food, Gold, Rare, and Steel fields) - Do We Want Them?

Any new news on this? Would be nice if we can get some official info, me and much of my alliance would love to see these re-introduced. They make the game much more playable, and I think they even help with server life.

Saturday, September 10th 2016, 2:32pm

No more blue badges on lvl 8 and 9 towers?

They're still dropping for me, I've been getting lots on level 5-10 badge npc's. As Mictlantecuhtli said, stacking them works best

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 3:40am

Merge

Quoted from "Temp." Yes, please merge Elite, El Alamein, Dunkirk, Vanguard, and Sherman all into one server... I think by now everyone knows armies on the no ff servers are just as big as those with. Release ff's for one month on El Alamein, Dunkirk, and Sherman...and then merge them! By now, we don't really care about shop prices on merged server, as long as it is not that of Dowding... If we merge all these servers, then they're out of the way for more servers with Dowding prices... If merge ...

Monday, July 4th 2016, 6:35pm

Euro Outfit 2016

Quoted From Today 04.07.2016 17:00 to Friday 08.07.2016 10:00 it's your last chance to get Euro 2016 suit! Does this item stay in the shop for four months, or a typo? 4 Months would be nice

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 1:08pm

Can't login into El Alamein

Yes, I still can't get in

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 12:55pm

Can't login into El Alamein

Hi, It appears that the server of El Alamein does not work, however the others do

Tuesday, June 21st 2016, 7:44am

really???

They're there, if you want to buy them buy them, you do not need to buy them. If you want to get these reports quickly, plunder level 0-1 fields with scouts, you can usually get them all within an hour this way. Happy Hunting, Sarah

Saturday, June 11th 2016, 12:53pm

Gold

On start of server I put taxes at 100, and use green cards and relief pacification's, until the moral gets low. But as Nad stated, the best way to get gold is to steal it

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 12:32pm

Euro Ball 2016

"These EURO Balls are valued because you can exchange them for amazing free Items" What are these used for? I have got a few, but no missions anywhere? Can we be updates on what these are for? Thanks, Sarah

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 11:09am

kik

"I've warned you about talking to me like this!" I'm truly sorry to intervene, but to me it looks like she's just doing her job. However, it's you who are throwing pitiful insults at this moderator, but you think you can insult her IQ, and English? She can speak English, Polish, and German. But it looks like you have hard enough troubles spelling your own native tongue, English. I'm sure I'm not the only one getting upset with seeing your narcissistic rants here whenever I go to the forum! What ...

Sunday, May 29th 2016, 7:21am

Lucky draw

I also liked the other LD better Still would be the most happy if they brought back the LD with the officer battle manual though

Sunday, May 29th 2016, 7:19am

new server ?

Miss Lilpwnd- Is there a chance that there's information on a merge for Vanqguard, Elite, and maybe El Alamein and Dunquirk too? I must say that El Alamein and Vanquard are pretty dead, still a few players on Elite so would be nice to merge with them Perhaps there can be a super 5 server merge? I think that would be best

Sunday, May 29th 2016, 7:14am

Merge

I think the 5 server merge idea is cool I play Dunkirk, El Alamein, and Vanguard, I think the no resource field servers are equal player, and troops wise. I say bring on the super merge! Sara

Friday, December 18th 2015, 1:51pm

re.

A new 50% assembly bugle would be cool, if these updates are also similar to that of other versions of this game, the dispatch would be 262500 without bugle, which is pretty awesome A 1-2 month special field period would probably be enough, especially considering that there are already players with a lot of Bt's. Here is a lightshot from an guild member on Dunkirk - http://prntscr.com/9fnh33 . It is not as large as those armies on Elite (Many having 2-3m bt's), but we must remember that in the m...

Friday, December 18th 2015, 1:09pm

Welcome

Welcome to the fourm Ughit and Incognito

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 1:00pm

hi

Is there any news on a server merge? It has been a long time since the last, and I think Dunkirk could handle a merge with Vanquard and Elite, even El Alamein has very large armies (There are a few with 750k or more bt's on dun and el), so maybe have a four server merge? Special Fields on Dunk and El Alamein There are already people on these servers that have neg. 50 million just by walking troops, so why not give us food fields, and the others? It gets very difficult to heal troops if you lose ...