You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 2:22am

Author: Topknot

Remove the Xmas presents

This game is becoming a joke. I have been in vacation mode on Elite server for 20 some days and I don't know if i'll even return now. If you don't listen to your customers your business will go under. If you can't give us what we want then we as paying customers will look elsewhere for our needs. The previous owners cared for their customers and tried to help us... Good luck with your other game ownerships cause Gamico is running this one into the ground.

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 2:12am

wheel of luck

lol wheel of luck means your lucky if you get anything of value... Lucky if you don't get technicians... lol... typical W2G

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 4:34am

did you forget?

This has got to be the worst Halloween mission so far. The drop rate is a joke, and the Wheel should be renamed "Free War Resource Spin". Guessing i'll stop with the mission, oh and the "SALE" nothing halloween at all, wheres the pumpkin knives and other things halloween ???

Saturday, May 13th 2017, 3:56am

Event - Minefield

C2 Topknot Elite

Friday, November 25th 2016, 3:32pm

thanksgiving generals

Totally heart-broken over this...Oh and Lilp, Vanguard hasn't received their free meal and the turkey in their dailies

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 11:26pm

Players Chest

Server : Elite User name : Topknot The Great 5 : 1 x Elite Battle Manual 1 x LVL 100 Epic Chest 1 x Promotion Papers 1 x Mega Battle Lexicon 100 Diamonds The OK 5 10 x Refinement Kits 5 x Plan of Buildings 1 x Advanced Resettlement Plans 1 x Star Medal 5 x Production Line

Sunday, August 7th 2016, 3:36pm

A Place for Special Fields

I think Special Fields should be a part of every server just as the Event Fields are... Noodle is right I have to agree, if there is a way to cheat or get an added edge over others, someone will always find it and people will always use it.. I like the idea of Special Fields for the ability to collect resources to build troops even though there is a server wide truce on..

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 4:07pm

Facebook reward.. Elite server

I STILL have NOT received my rewards on Elite server, i have PM'd Lilpwnd twice and sent ticket to support... 2Weeks later and still no luck

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 3:52pm

Cost of Vacation

After reading these posts I started checking the cost of vacation time on the servers I play.... I find it funny that Guardian says there were no changes made but he is badly mistaken... Van & Elite are still 3 diamonds per day, however on the new server Dowding it is 5 diamonds per day.. Why has there been an increase in the cost of everything on the new serve for less free diamonds... And why arent the GMs more informed on the changes to the game?

Friday, July 15th 2016, 11:34pm

Event Mine Fields

K5 Topknot Dowding