You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 10:51am

Author: bonzo

Lack of Merge info and new heros !

war2glory has been very good over the years to many players giving us much fun times the chance to meet new people / players and we all know there is a limited time on any server before they become stagnant and only way forwards is then a merge. sadly this hasnt happen and does not look like it will happen either any time soon if at all. to add to this mockery of a system releasing 2 more heros is just an insult to us knowing that you wont merge and expect players to keep digging deep for heros ...

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 9:30am

Why You Cant Claim Christmas Mission

all they have done is removed any part that made it viable to do unless u sit at pc for 22 hours a day or as i can see run a bot to play these missions im sure only ever receiving negative feedback must say something to the team at war2glory ?? only part of xmas i see in this mission is scrooge for giving nothing back to the remaining players / customers of this game .

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 8:44pm

server issues

i see we have much disconnect troubles with in the servers , i think truce and hazzards needs to be set seems something is very wrong this evening.

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 1:59pm

wheel is a total joke

http://prntscr.com/h336gn there is nothing random bout this wheel its a total joke im sick and tired of you thinking us as your customers and loyal fan base belive the stuff you tell us. this is a fix the npc dont drop anything good what else have you fixed so we get next to nothing all you want is to bleed us dry of every last penny well i have news for you i didnt spend for over 1 year i wont spend again ever until you fix this method you think you have to rip us off and give back as little as...

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 8:31pm

here we go again....

biggest load of junk i ever hear govner sorry special fields encourage battles in my experience because if u loose u can obtain gold you can rebuild too none filed server have black holes and they build troops and just simply hide them save up oil and food go attack a player who will then recall his troops then no battles take place because they cant feed them and oil runs low fast and then they return the glitched filed the troops where is the fun in this ???? there is good and bad in both but ...

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 10:46pm

here we go again....

there is good and bad in special fields and not special fields personally i like them reason being you can have a life and play the game by not worrying about food all the time plus you find servers with no special fields use glitch to hide troops and it doesnt encorage any more or less battles with in the game if u dont like them don't use them i know of players in vanguard who dont use them and still use the farming way to feed and build troops the game was designed around them why else do u n...

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 9:09am

Don't you get it yet Gamigo/GameSpree????????

we want merge wont stop until we get a merge this is 2 to 3 years of asking we cannot let it slip now im sure they will honor there word they have been brainwashed by us asking many times i think eventually they got the message loud and clear i belive we need to think about showing respect on merge to players and make some basic guidelines about citys and fields to be honest we wait this long for a merge do we want to have 12 weeks of total mania / fun then begin to loose players or preserve wha...

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 5:46pm

Happy Summer!

im not going to complain about some thing free i was just hoping it was a bigger mission with some thing to kill or do and gain some thing from it not just a collect and done all free stuff is good stuff shame there wasnt a bigger mission attached with it. carnival mission was a good one with some very good stuff was dreaming of a big dream sadly is was only nap

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 1:17pm

Disconnecting from the game

it could be your router in the past i had not been able to play the game because my router has first time stopped me loading the server i play. i tried everything it would load to 100% and disconnect but if i went to a friends house or to my in laws i could log in with no issue. i changed my router and it was fine the second time i had disconnect issues i reset router and ll the other obvious things and nothing helped i just again replaced my router and again i was again fine. as luck has it my ...

Monday, August 21st 2017, 5:49pm

Happy Summer!

mission was active from 17.00 ok thats fine i got the advanced resettle plan is that it for the mission ?? is there any more info is it working or is it just a daily thing ?

Saturday, August 19th 2017, 10:25pm

any merge time update ???

opening servers did nothing for most servers some are dead as hell merge needed to make reasonable player numbers so there active and happy its that simple

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 8:50pm

Good bye War2Glory

good bye m8 i wish you well in your future, in some ways a brave move because u will have the urge to come back but on the other hand i also believe if a merge of servers doesn't happen with in this year we will see many more good people like yourself leave the game. shame the merge didn't come sooner and we had the pleasure to play along side each other but some things are too slow and life goes on.

Monday, August 7th 2017, 10:03am

any merge time update ???

some weeks have passed i cant personally see too much happening at the moment unless you are ready to drop a big bombshell on us all. last things i believe u said was you was discussing the final things for the merges it must be some discussion this because that was weeks if not months ago im not complaining nor am i stirring the pot but its terribly quiet and becoming more and more quiet on the servers were playing and im in fear too many stop this game before u make a merge happen so there is ...

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 10:06pm

What is wrong with you guys?

Hello We are aware of the issues with loginserver and are working on resolving them as quickly as possible. It is affecting multiple games currently. this is from vilya on discord but no notification on here im not a hater too im a realist if we can get info from discord from vilya and not from our chat mod then there is a communication issue vilya was always fast as lightning with info adam is not as quick doesnt make me a bad person for noticing this but over all its nice to be informed fast i...

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 11:35pm

What is wrong with you guys?

sorry adam when we had this disaster in the past vilya was very super god with keeping us informed, so far this evening you are a total no show and were all wondering whats happening ? dont want to be sounding mean but just stating a few facts forum is a great way to inform us of issues we look here as in past when vilya was here and we got info asap only stating it as i see it sorry

Friday, June 30th 2017, 10:49pm

only new server to get events ???

so far listening to our moaning im sure has given adam things to discuss with his bosses maybe some of us want to see the game progress where othere like to bash npc and less enemy suits them but then this i always thought was a war game not all of us want to be a Guns251 2.4 billion rep player with 0 battle experience , some like p v p fights and the fun of it all if we dont talk out it how does anyone get to know anything. i find in life in general this rule applies not just to a game

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 11:19pm

quote today " If you all feel this is the best course of action, I will ask about the possibility of a merge " truth is its the only course of action they open servers to try to increase numbers we have new players v guys with 6 years plus accounts there is no competition they cant catch up before the players get bored waiting around so again only course of action left is merge . listen to the players when did u ever get 1 mail yet to date saying a merge wont help and a valid reason why . they j...

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 3:32pm

item sale

i have played this game for aprox 6 years some players longer im not claiming to be an expert but we have time to help you too but i think in the most the players who are serious are from the older servers asking for progression because they have been the back bone of the game for many many years , i hate it when i hear old friends thinking about calling it a day if nothing happens by the end of the year because its stagnated far too long. were not here to break your balls but to get you and you...

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 3:28pm

there has been several merges in the past it cant be so difficult to do this time its best for players because there is no one to fight in a war game then we need new enemys in the past a merge did this vengence ironclad and phoenix became vanguard server make elite i think was merged 2 x in past and 3 others i dont remember names made dunkirk merges happend in past was only way to keep the game rolling for new enemy and also then all heros are reset to be released again so its a win win for com...

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 3:21pm

item sale

not killing u off but were used to much faster replies , no disrespect in this but vilya left behind some pretty tough boots to fill. she was fast and helpful and yes we expect to much from you adam but thats the challenge i hope u except it? would be nice if an official post was made maybe telling us there is some new stuff coming soon etc then maybe we would not keep complaining so much. were simple people with simple needs were not asking for free stuff just some communication and a willingne...