You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 374.

Yesterday, 5:16pm

Author: Ughit

New suit

Renown Conq is much better and cheaper too ....

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 5:41am

Bring on Merge

You can tell use about a merge now.... Since you have lied to us for the past year When MIGHT it happen? Let me guess.... By Easter? ... Aw that is April Fools Day.... You going to try to fool us again? We are getting SICK AND TIRED of you not answering us ... You say it MAY happen and then refuse to tell us anything.... that is so lame You are losing players EVERY DAY and do not seem to care ... What's up with that? TELL US SOMETHING!!!!!!!

Monday, December 25th 2017, 3:06am

ultra energy

You can also buy Ultra Ore at the shop.... 25 dmds, I think, for 10,000 ore

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 12:24am

Lucky Dice

ROFLMAOACGU So you remove presents ....

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 1:34am

Drop reputation

Come on Mark, do you really think Management cares about rule breakers? They no longer have CM's that care what is said in chats They do not care about alts They only want to make $ before they shut down game So sad really, alot of us came here because previous owners cared about the rules, where JF did not This company will soon follow JF into the lost game universe

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 12:31am

New hero?

1k loyalty on hero that will be ex-hero after merge, supposedly in a couple of weeks I can not believe how much management thinks we are IDIOTS ........ Keep your silly heros and JUST GIVE US A MERGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 7:40pm

Roflmaoacgu

Players complain about the Wheel of Junk...... Their solution? Offer Lucky Dice on sale ....

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 5:26am

LOL Merge not going to happen

Well Mark, I know for a fact that I (personally) will never actually play any server but the one I am on ... I believe it was a big mistake to open a new server for ex-jf players, they should have merged 1st then opened new server Why? Because they had ALL servers open at that time and continue to keep servers open .... that is stupid, if you ask me ... No one in management had ever played this game before they bought it, although they "say" they play the game. I doubt anyone knows how to play T...

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 10:25pm

Roflmaoacgu

Same response, same bull No offence to my friends and enemies, but do not be surprised or complain New Years day ... Yall are too funny ...... Remember, you reap what you sow ... your response shows that you DO NOT care what your players think .... Sorry W2G but your Response shows YOU DO NOT CARE.... You Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year .....

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 8:53pm

Christmas Suit for 2017

Quoted from "DonJah" Good stuff for special field more 400m/h Very good to increase building, in particular warehouse. Not attached so easily to complete full stuff and to lend. Not all of us have special fields, yet .... lol remember only severs that are the same can merge so if you have special fields and another server does not, yall can't merge

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 7:46pm

Wheel is Random?

This is another lie from Management, the Wheel of Junk "Is Not Random" It is rigged to NOT give anything good... just my opinion Not that they care, oh, you can buy more spins and still not get anything good A spinning wheel is supposed to be random, not rigged.... if was a Vegas, yall would have been arrested for fixing the game Come One, Come All Spin our Wheel of Junk

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 12:35am

LOL Merge not going to happen

So many statements telling us a merge MAY happen by end of year ..... Then all we hear is NOTHING, no updates, no information, no NOTHING..... Well at least they are not leading us on, too much ...... Personally I think this is unacceptable, but that is just my opinion ..... All I want for Christmas is a merge .... or at least something from management letting us know WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON ... Why can you not tell us anything?..... A merge concerns EVERYONE .... Is a merge SO SECRET that you...

Friday, December 1st 2017, 5:18pm

Christmas Time!

So far drop is junk again Advent calendars from last year are not carried over Events are junk All we really want for Christmas is merge

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 4:22pm

new items

probably not, I would wait til the 25% runs out you should be able to stack them to increase the total time tho

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 1:24am

ghost city event

Usually on Tuesday

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 4:03am

Friendly warning

To those of you that use these mouse bots to continuously hit fields/MPCs in order to collect the special event thingies.... do not be surprised if you get banned. The use of these things are ILLEGAL. You know who you are, I do not need to name names on each server Be aware that you are being watched, management may be a little slow but they are not stupid The use of bots to hit fields/NPCs is ILLEGAL.

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 6:04am

Maintenance

is 0703 server time and no maintenance hmm

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 11:45pm

Halloween Hero's

Are they coming out before Thanksgiving? Just wondering

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 11:40pm

Winter Time Maintenance

ROFLMAO You really expect them to get something as simple as the time change correct? give it an hour and will work