You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 6:49am

Author: Amish Boy

So sick of it

Every single holiday event is nothing but crap on wheel seriously its just nonstop stars and tensels i am so sick of it never get anything good every time it gets close to something good it either speeds up or slows down irregularly to make sure i dont get it seriously getting sick of you thinking we are idiots take off the useless stars and stop screwing the loyal players who fund your company over its extremely insulting.

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 7:43pm

A surprise of LAME proportions!

I have to disagree. The gear u can acquire for free is better than epic LT, if u wanna put something out for the fresh ones thats all dandy, but at least put something up worthwhile. or at the very least have a full set or each individual piece for sale. And also just for your knowledge...only people who would even benefit from what i said would be people on bodyguard, even on dowding the second newest server it is useless. Gear is the hardest thing to get, many of the new players fall off the g...

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 8:04pm

A surprise of LAME proportions!

seriously this crap is useless. even if it was leg it wold still be useless. its October, typically the best month of the year for events. quit trying to shove the worthless items and gear down our throats and just give us what we want

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 6:14am

here we go again....

i disagree...u can get a commision through ransacking. and u dont need to arp. just scouts and a decent offy. all u gotta buy is portait..and of course gear and skill. which youd have to buy for either anyway.

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 2:19am

here we go again....

as far as event fields go,if u are even remotly good at this game at some point u will build up to a point where u cannot feed from farming or your own reasource production. so either people will glitched fields, or u bring event fields. very simple. i think its more fair to the players who do not want to cheat that u bring in the event fields..because as of now anyone who does not cheat cannot beat someone who does. and as for the generals, it is more expensive to get a general than a hero. so ...

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 2:49am

Truce prices

seems pretty unfair to nonspenders if they want to be able to sleep without getting hit they need at least an 8 hour truce, but yet it costs 10 diamonds, putting it just out of reach for them if their only source of diamonds are the daliy collections. maybe we could lower truce prices to 1 diamond per hour you will be truce, 8 dimes for 8 hrs, 12 for 12, and so on. or at the very least add some truces on the dice wheel and get rid of the useless low, medium, and high equipment chests.

Friday, September 1st 2017, 7:15pm

3rd star

Quoted from "adbrigador" I will ask if this could happen in the future. I will get back to you if I get a favorable answer. Has there been any updates? this is very long overdue. but hey..u guys wanna limit us whatever it really only hurts your own game...

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 7:50am

any merge time update ???

Quoted from "adbrigador" I am very sorry, this option it's still on the table and before proceeding, we have to check every angle and be certain. It's not an easy thing to do. I know you're very interested in making this happen, but I can't force or speed up this process. I will let you know when I have precise information about the merge. what about the increased general level/amount u can enlist

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 1:16am

Are you kidding me

Still no dimes or reply, but of course now u can buy 1x 12 hr truce for 150 dimes.

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 12:46pm

Diamond shop not working!!

My purchase did not go through as well. I did not use paypal and have submitted a ticket

Friday, July 7th 2017, 11:04pm

Game slipping again, you almost had it but failing again.

Quoted from "The Govner" Read the rules,very simple they are,break one get muted.Pretty simple.No warning are giving anymore because everyone here has been playing 8 to 12 years and you should know better.Even on new server(witch I am not on so I dont know but,) most people old pro,s in sheeps clothing,lol...how many newb,s on new server?10?20? anyway thats why I think no warnings given,lol stay out of wc and never get a mute rules wern't broken. and i will adam thank you

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 6:03pm

Quoted from "Piran" if the mutes were on new server then some would be justified. The sales could be better. The ticket system is hit and miss think it depends on the reason of the ticket, i never received diamonds after a purchase on sunday, but very early monday received them so to me that was quick. Adam why not start a thread of what people would like in the game etc. and yes its been done before but you might not of seen the list..... this was on dowding

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 11:42pm

I do understand you guys are humans and have lives, and im not expecting you guys to put this before everything. And i was not muted but know 2 people who were, they were not given mails or reason and was shortly lifted. And all after saying no curses, or posting links or coordinates of any sort, it in fact on both occurrences was simply friendly conversation. I will not post their names, since i think thats against the rules. And sporrow is right, you do have some shoes to fill and i know it ca...

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 6:48pm

New CM not doing anything, tickets being slow as ever, sales are crap and obviously trying to make people feel cheated. I mean u had leg conqu for 4500 then a few days later for 4000, what a big middle finger to anyone who fought it for 4500. These stupid "happy hour hurry n spend ur money" sales coming back. You have taken a full 180 degree turn. bring back vilya n stop this before the game dies oh and people getting muted for no reason left and right. for no given reason or mail explaining why...

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 1:47pm

My badges are useless now?

Ah thank you, I see what your saying.

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 12:53pm

My badges are useless now?

Since when does doing a United Offensive make my badges not show up in battle.

Friday, May 12th 2017, 5:47pm

Event - Minefield

C9 Dowding Amish Boy

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 7:09pm

NEW Login problems?

http://prntscr.com/f3azyq getting this every time i try to log in