You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 8:09pm

Author: Noodle

no snowballs chance in hell

Funny how when I say how it is good it suddenly plummets this happens on every mission now around 10%... Noodle

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 4:30pm

no snowballs chance in hell

Since they put them in swamps I am getting drop rates of around 90% if not more so I don't know why people are still moaning. Noodle

Friday, December 15th 2017, 2:19pm

Wheel is Random?

It has always been like that in the game's defence it never says it is an equal chance of getting each item so they are breaking no laws. Noodle

Friday, December 15th 2017, 2:09pm

Christmas Suit for 2017

Sporrow is right Legion only good for a mayor, put that suit on one of your pol heros and set as mayor when ww ends please. A builder preferably but then again not many troops in your war either. Noodle

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 11:37pm

did you forget?

I think they expanded the drop sites for Greater Pumpkin and the rate as I just got 2 in a row hitting a lvl 8 badge npc Noodle

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 3:13pm

did you forget?

I finally got one after several hundred hits during which time I have got 3 pumpkin knives too. Noodle

Friday, October 27th 2017, 8:46pm

did you forget?

Only 60? I've hit around 600 and not a drop so the percentage of getting one is ridiculously low... Noodle

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 1:15pm

sick of same old glitchs

If what you are talking about is what bm said then that isn't a glitch all you have to do is hold your horses for 1 second it has always been an in game feature where it will auto select the best in that split second you should be used to it by now and just wait a second more to put the one you want in. I second the fix the troops are overloaded thing when you are moving res you clearly have. Noodle

Friday, September 29th 2017, 5:35pm

sick of same old glitchs

System puts in another officer? In all my years here never heard of that glitch before are you sure you are not making a mistake Noodle

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 11:35pm

here we go again....

Hero's should always be best gens second best, they should not be able to go to 150 but it makes no sense why they shouldn't have the same skill lvls when they are done ie 8 just like any officer can. Noodle

Friday, September 15th 2017, 7:10pm

here we go again....

The newer servers are more active because wait for it......They are newer! New servers attract both completely new players and players from the older servers that want a new experience and to play more active servers. Many new people have made accounts on Elite since they opened it up and they are progressively building like Legion said with special fields they can catch up to the rest of the server in terms of troops. The reason why there isn't 100% sticking around is frankly because they are t...

Monday, September 11th 2017, 8:08pm

here we go again....

Res fields have to happen upon a merge else people will use glitched fields or quit, it is common knowledge those with large troop counts on servers without them use blackholes (I wont be holding my breath for you to deny it as usual BM ) Even on Dowding in the couple months after it started loads of people were using glitched fields so this fantasy land where large troop counts can't exist without special fields and special fields ruin the game doesn't exist. I for one will seriously consider q...

Monday, September 11th 2017, 7:59pm

lost account

Someone posted on Discord a few days back they were returning to the game and had the same issue so not just you hope this issue doesn't raise it's head again it took ages to fix last time. Noodle

Monday, September 11th 2017, 7:58pm

This seems inappropriate...

Dam Piran do you have to be from where I am and share my views? People are going to say we are the same person soon. Noodle

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 2:50pm

Rocket initiation badges?

Quoted from "Heathen" Noodle....are you trying to get your rockets to join a gang or something? I think the badge you are talking about is called "Rocket Badge of Initiative" not "initiation".....and it is still in the blue chests. I'm going to vote to revoke your Mensa membership at the next meeting. Whatever nevertheless I think gm altered my drop rates after this thread I haven't had a single blue chest....

Friday, July 14th 2017, 10:07pm

Quoted from "Piran" still there I don't trust a Cornishman

Friday, July 14th 2017, 9:05am

I know rocket initiation badges were rare as I have only ever got one in the past and I hit alot of npc however I am starting to think they have been removed from the game, I have been going all out in the last couple weeks and have opened over 50 chests and not one. Could you clarify whether they are still actually in the game? Noodle

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 7:52am

This is Normal like it or not

Everything Ughit said is correct this has been happening for years. Hazards happen around every hour so look for your last hazard time for a city and do not have any res arrive at it or be left in it around that time, if the res is marching to that city then if the time it arrives is around the time of the hazard it will hazard whether or not it has actually reached the city. This does happen to all not just a few as you put it. I will give you an example from my alliance I never lose res to haz...

Friday, March 10th 2017, 5:09am

[Suggestion] Things that can reinvigorate this dying game

Another one I suggested a while ago is that you can not log in if you are using some form of ip scrambler therefore GM can easily investigate reports of multi accounting. Noodle

Friday, March 10th 2017, 5:01am

[Suggestion] Things that can reinvigorate this dying game

Have it tell you who strats you as I have suggested many times before to stop double stratting. Noodle