You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 10:08pm

Author: Chatsel

X-mas truce

Hello W2G Will there be an all out server truce during the x-mas days? And if so, will it be on all server from <> till etc etc. I would like this info before putting my acc in a truce that is not needed. Or vacation mode if have to be. Greats, Chatsel

Saturday, May 13th 2017, 5:10pm

Event - Minefield

K 12 ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ Dowding

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 9:30pm

support

Well, show your face ... We will judge kindly !

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 9:24pm

Beerr ?¿?

I will join you on that one. Just popped a new Heineken open!

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 6:09pm

Stop trying to milk players dry with sales and fix the game

I haved played is grame from the start. 10+ years ago. I have seen servers die out or merged - and with every new server going up the price will rise with it. I was looking at a sale on older servers and compared them with dowding. ( I was shocked ) Black-out was in the sale, something what I would like to see on dowding aswell. And the prices were WAYYYYY out of hand. On sale on older server you get 6x 48truce for 100dimes - dowding you will get 3 for sale price....... thats just unfair. Second...

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 5:49pm

any chance of a server truce and hazards soon please??

I agree with you Mark, The last compensation was cràp too. Only the ones that were not able to login got a coin. And there was no diffirence between 2days or full 2 weeks not beeing able to login. And I still know people that are not able to login.... its been 3 weeks now. Something has to be done here. Better Datacenters, more employees, and better compensations. But I still love you W2G.

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 5:38pm

lol

Bad weather or not. I feel more compensations coming our way ! Get your stuff together will ya Gamingo

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 10:44pm

rep dropping?

Quoted from "smartass" i dont think anyone was crying chatsel, someone was just asking a question I have ajusted my post,

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 5:54pm

rep dropping?

Helping out your alliance members with some rep for flying high missions is not a crime in my book. Its called a team effort, and beeing helpfull. So I my eyes, its not cheating at all

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 8:25pm

Bad timing ?

BM, I think they are a little busy with other stuff right now. But I agree with you on the items.

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 10:54pm

Daily Quests

Great.... But Dowding server is still not able to do a daily "free" truce from the dimes they get. I would like to see that happen in the near future. Got to think about your non-spending members aswell. ( thats not me , but there are allot of them arround ) The game used to be player based.... not money based. I would like to see this type of game back. The gab between playing "for free" and with money is WAYYYY to big. The non-spenders are not able to truce at night, and will not be able to pr...

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 5:34pm

Dice wheel

I totally agree with that. the 5% coupon is wothless

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 11:01pm

Acc Mess

Seems like my acc was unaccesseble for 2H. Finally able to get back online now. What is going on ? Please keep your focus on people that cannot login since this take-over And don't mess up the acc's that actually were able to play. Haha Greats, Chatsel

Monday, April 17th 2017, 9:25pm

Welcome

Welcome to War2Glory Vilya, Veteran player here, 10+ years and happen to be ex CM. ( wayyyyy back in the day ) If you need some ingame training, let me know. Will get you up and going in no-time! Greats, Chatsel or ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ AKA pigface / bear / fish / face, and what not they call me. ( haha )