You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 74.

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 7:58pm

Author: вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ

lucky wheel

is there any plans to incorporate items from the christmas mission into the "lucky wheel"? as in previous events it has been so or any plans to update the wheel at all?

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 5:49am

Dowding server

appears to be down.... but just dowding tho when trying to login i am met with this.... http://prntscr.com/hh3hag all other servers work fine except dowding BM

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 8:08am

also thoughts for items to include:

coastal resettle plans blackouts (i appreciate these werent hugely popular due to timezones but for those of us that did use them they were a blessing ) 24hr truces officer boosts and signal flares BM

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 8:48pm

a little acknowledgement would be nice

seeing as its war week on most servers yet the game keeps crashing we have hazards off but what about a server truce? BM

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 8:14pm

i too would like to see....

a complete suit chest for lev 20 and 40 in both epic and legendary pieces for both politics and military suits..... on all servers.... giving the new players a taste of the enhanced stats of the more prestigous suits BM

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 6:54pm

mayor change offers

best mayor as system deems it so wait 2 secs before scolling down if you rush you get a gen or best pol BM

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 6:51pm

really??

well in 7 years ive never heard of a officer changing in system.... i assume youre hitting fields or npcs?? or is it lev 7 sea fields?? c'mon they offer us a way to level without buying... but they arent allowed to spice it up a little? youre probably using a mouse recorder/bot and losing a little troops and thats why youre complaining, because lets face it only those that use bots lose out from officers being changed prior to battle with AI controlled troops BM

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 7:49pm

ok so i've just looked at this new chest and.....

the clue to the quality of the gear inside is in the title! you guys are kicking off because its not on a par with the "superior hero's medal chest" but this new chest is called "medium heros manual chest" and is 25% cheaper than the "superior" chest so whats the big issue?? BM

Friday, September 15th 2017, 4:15pm

i have a query tho....

if special res fields are so good why is there so few players on the servers that have them? yet the newer servers have more active players.... even though these servers are more expensive to play?? the argument that special res fields makes the game better doesnt add up as if they did surely vanguard and elite would be the most active servers in the game... especially after they were opened up to new players too!! BM

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 9:47pm

here we go again....

SPECIAL FIELDS.... Is it true it is being seriously considered to bring them back? i am a player that has NEVER used them or needed them.... and yes i did used to play vanguard server and yes i was -7 mil in my WC there but i farmed ppl to feed my troops!! personally i believe the introduction of these "special fields" will completely transform this game the extent where "farming" is none existent.... and ppl wont do solo hits anymore..... BM

Saturday, August 19th 2017, 10:20am

with these higher strats

cities and mayors can go in one hit as we all know and have seen........ therefore would it be worth considering giving players the ability to strat their own mayors/cities loyalties?

Saturday, August 19th 2017, 7:07am

thats still sucks tho

i remember when they were doing the "dime up a certain amount and get a leg conq suit on dowding" i missed every single one of those sales as at first they were doing them mid morning whilst i was at work, and then in the middle of the night when i was snoring!! it was only after a lot of complaints and posts on the forum that anything was done about future "flash sales" then they started doing them at 22:00 server time, giving uk players a better chance of partaking in these sales events BM

Friday, August 18th 2017, 1:00am

new mobile payment method

just had a little look at it and yes if we need 33 dimes quickly its good (for £1.50) however..... why would i want 33 dimes.... i mean what can i buy for 33 dimes?? lol plus this new method is roughly 35% more expensive that using the existing methods to dime up!! tut tut gamigo BM

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 9:51pm

my thoughts are with everyone caught up in todays tragic Terror attack in Barcelona

yet again another terror attack in the name of islam!! my thoughts are with all caught up in this evenings tragic events in barcelona BM

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 11:26am

gen level

needs to be considered..... if gens go to lev 150 they will be able to strat 80 (when geared right) at present the ppl able to do the high strats avoid it at all costs as it will kill game!! if everyone can do a high strat then no-one is safe...... game profits will go down!! at present we few that strat over 60 do not abuse our position.... if however everyone has the ability to strat so high their will surely e some rogue players that take everything from other players and kill servers.... whi...

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 12:12pm

Wheel (Dice lucky draw)

star badge war resource box signal flare diamond chest battle essence officer battle manual lucky badge chest random ports advanced ports mass mob silver chest gold chest keys 8 hr truce 12 hr truce lucky dice (you get 3 dice) tbh anything that is useful....... BM

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 12:05pm

as smartass says above ^^ plus....

and update to the lucky wheel and npc drops..... and more events that give equipment, boosts, chests etc..... to give the free players more of a chance to compete with those that spend! idealy i'd like to see 8-10 events per year with a whole range of goodies on offer too BM

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 10:39am

skill....

where you went wrong is taking them off in the first place...... NEVER take elite skills off until you have no choice but to....... and only take ONE at a time off too..... you can get the other lesser skills back using OBM's found in the shop for 50 dimes each or in silver chests BM

Monday, July 31st 2017, 12:11pm

in WW you can....

only get points from a player thats 20x your reputation, it doesnt matter if that player is 20x smaller or 20x bigger and why spend 200 flares to attack someone in ww?? geez BM