You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 287.

Today, 12:13am

Author: adbrigador

New suit in the honor shop!

Hello Commanders! Please take a look to the components of our new honor suit: The Colonel's Suit. This is an amazing opportunity for your officers. Get the Colonel's Suit now to help your mid tier officers to overcome their weaknesses in battle and grab an edge. You may buy the complete Coronel' suit or you may buy individual parts to upgrade one or several of your officer's stats. It doesn't matter how you decide to get it, this unique suit can be yours for free. It's time to light the fires of...

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 1:23am

Item and Rotation Sale!!!

Hello Commanders! Today we will activate a special ITEM sale that will be on during the weekend! It's active for all servers! Bodyguard will have a ROTATION sale. I hope you catch a good deal !!! Start: January 12th, 2018 @ 17:00 Local Server Time End: January 15th, 2018 @ 12:00 Local Server Time

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 4:37pm

Bonus Diamonds with your Purchases!

Hello Commanders: We have a bonus diamond promotion! In all your purchases of 50 € $ or £, you'll get 15% extra diamonds. This offer is time limited. Better plan and get it if you wish that 15% extra in your loot. Start: 10.01.2018 @ 17:00 (local server time) End: 12.01.2018 @ 10:00 (local server time)

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 4:37pm

Item Sale!!!

Hello Commanders! Today we start an item sale. This special sale will be active in all our servers! Visit us at our shop! You never know what surprises you might find Start: 09.01.2018 @ 17:00 (local server time) End: 11.01.2018 @ 10:00 (local server time)

Friday, January 5th 2018, 4:37pm

Item and Rotation Sale!!!

Hello Commanders! Today's we will activate a special ITEM sale that will be on during the weekend! It's active for all the servers! Bodyguard will have a ROTATION sale. I hope you catch a good deal !!! Start: January 5th, 2018 @ 17:00 Local Server Time End: January 8th, 2018 @ 10:00 Local Server Time

Friday, January 5th 2018, 2:50pm

ANGEL and WHITE DEATH, our new heroes!!!

Hello Commanders, We have new heroes that will be released this Saturday for ALL SERVERS. An angel of death who always flashes a smile before taking a place in the WAR, Angel. Is this guy real or is he a white reaper who comes to take the souls away? His name is White Death. These heroes will be released at January 6th, Saturdary! Release Time: 20:00 CET, January 6th Be alert, these glorious heroes will be a great addition to your army and they may help you balance the scales of war to your fav...

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 4:29pm

Item Sale!!!

Hello Commanders! Today we start an item sale. This special sale will be active in all our servers! Visit us at our shop! You never know what surprises you might find Start: 03.01.2018 @ 17:00 (local server time) End: 05.01.2018 @ 10:00 (local server time)

Friday, December 29th 2017, 8:15pm

advent calender mission

The advent calendar mission was extended. Thanks for your comments on this matter.

Friday, December 29th 2017, 8:14pm

Merge

I'm deeply sorry about the merge not happening yet. Believe me, I know you want this to happen and I would love to deliver this to you soon, but unless the WAR2 Glory team is 100% absolutely sure we can proceed with it and we have assessed all issues and risks, we can't push forward. I still haven't received new information about the merge and I don't have a new time frame for this. When I have new information to share with you, guys, I'll do it. Please, accept my apologies for this and I wish t...

Friday, December 29th 2017, 4:27pm

Item Sale!!!

Hello Commanders! Today we start an item sale. This special sale will be active in all our servers! Visit us at our shop! You never know what surprises you might find Start: 29.12.2017 @ 17:00 (local server time) End: 01.01.2018 @ 14:00 (local server time) The WAR2 Glory Team wishes you a Happy New Year!!! We hope this year is full of happinness, prosperity and the fumes of war!!!

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 4:39pm

Item Sale!!!

Hello Commanders! Today we start an item sale. This special sale will be active in all our servers! Visit us at our shop! You never know what surprises you might find Start: 27.12.2017 @ 17:00 (local server time) End: 29.12.2017 @ 10:00 (local server time)

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 4:24am

broken war week on dowding

Can't discuss this in public per privacy or security. I can't solve this publicly without sharing any data that could compromise the game or privacy of our users. If you have opened a ticket already, please send me the ID in a PM so I can review it with the people at support and confirm if this case was examined thoroughly.

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 4:43pm

X-mas truce

I'm not aware if we'll have truce during that day, but if I get info for that, I will let you know.

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 4:41pm

Drop reputation

It's a case for case scenario. If there is a reputation drop and if you sent a ticket already, then the support team reviewed the accounts you mentioned and examined the last movements of the player. We can't really ban anyone who drops their reputation without carefully checking their movements first. If there are irregularities and there is proof that this reputation drop is a manipulation of the game mechanics, then we would likely sanction the player accordingly. But that is a support team d...

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 4:34pm

Item Sale!!!

Hello Commanders! Today we start an item sale. This special sale will be active in all our servers! Visit us at our shop! You never know what surprises you might find Start: 22.12.2017 @ 17:00 (local server time) End: 25.12.2017 @ 12:00 (local server time)

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 7:45pm

Drop reputation

Hello: If there is any trouble with another player, please send us a ticket with support so we can use the proper tools to verify if everything is correct. If you already did, please send me the ticket ID (through a private message) to check this out. Remember we can't discuss any penalty or case through the forums as per our security and privacy agreements. The proper channel to verify and act in cases like this is through our support team.

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 7:43pm

Lucky Dice

We'll check out the wheel if everything is correct, but as far as I know, there shouldn't be a problem with it. I will suggest also if we need to change the items. Thanks for writing us with your comments on this.

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 4:41pm

Item Sale!!!

Hello Commanders! Today we start an item sale. This special sale will be active in all our servers! Visit us at our shop! You never know what surprises you might find Start: 19.12.2017 @ 17:00 (local server time) End: 21.12.2017 @ 12:00 (local server time)

Monday, December 18th 2017, 9:39pm

Haha

I would never insult you in any way. I'm very sorry if there have been issues and the merge isn't happening in the expected time frame. I wish I could give you more information about this delay, but I can't. As I have told you before, I will only give dates and numbers when I have them myself and it's a sure thing. Also, I wish to apologise to you if I haven't helped you in the way you deserve. I'm very sorry about this. I can only hope I can do it better the next time and I still work for you. ...

Friday, December 15th 2017, 4:38pm

New Heroes!!!

Hello Commanders, We have new Christmas heroes that will be released this Saturday for ALL SERVERS. Always dragging his sack of coal, he asks unsuspecting soldiers if they know their prayers, Knecht Ruprecht. The true Queen of the Winter wonders if it wouldn't be easier to get us all back to the Ice Age, The Snow Queen. These heroes will be released at December 16th, Saturdary! Release Time: 20:00 CET, December 16th Be alert, these royal spirits may join your army and scale the balance to your ...